Are white people actually privelleged in your country?

Are white people actually privelleged in your country?

I am so sick of these stupid short haired feminists saying "white male privilege" assuming I have a privileged life because I am white is like saying all black people have bad upbringings.

I grew up in government housing, got passed around from parent to parent my entire childhood, I've lived in cockroach infested houses, I have had to eat weetbix and noodles for breakfast lunch and diner as a teenage, I have been taken away from child services, my mother used to leave dildos laying around the house... She would leave vibrators and things like that on the family couch and not even give a fuck...

Please think a little more before saying I must be privledged because I am a white male you stupid fuck who just parrots things that you find trendy.

Fuck you.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34667100/poor-white-boys-get-a-worse-start-in-life-says-equality-report
youtube.com/watch?v=6PfaE4R4eA4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_and_economic_stratification_in_Appalachia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actually original article from 80s was accurate but it was about American whites, and you live in Australia, you have nothing to do with it. American Whites are really priveleged by many factors and they still have hidden and silent racism and segregation, especially in retarded states like Alabama. But white people from other countries has nothing to do with Americans.

''privilege'' is not having an actual advantage, it's not having any disadvantaged.
It doesn't mean you will have a good life just because you're white.
but yeah this ''privilege'' is kinda dumb word and doesn't apply for the entire world and you should starting ignoring tumbler dumb sj people.
They're mostly american rich teenager who don't know shit about life.

I feel you bro.
Three failed father figures / stepdads and a decade long custody battle fucked with my siblings and I. Although it isnt as bad as you, at least I have some stability in terms of wealth and housing.

Yes but not men women are

No, white people don't have special privileges in Denmark. Well whites are statistically better off but it's not because they are given privileges it's because they work hard for it

The reason they appear privileged is because most of them have job, thus a generally higher standard of living compared to people who live purely off gibsmedat.

My name is Ai-two. I am the first and only one friend for Mew-two.

bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/34667100/poor-white-boys-get-a-worse-start-in-life-says-equality-report I think brown and black people are given privileges, like racial quotas in American universities. But also in Europe there's much more focus on getting the middle eastern and somali lower class out of it and there is literally no focus on the Danish lower class . Link related

white privilege is an american thing because they had slaves and the guilt is based on that shit.
if you never had slaves or anyone in your area had you got absolutely fucking nothing to apologize for. equality doesnt mean start treating the other half like shit

also you can blame tumblr for making feminism and all things SJW extra retarded

It's an American concept. There black guy can be denied in renting a house, white people there usually are richer than non whites because of long history of racial oppression in the past, American school history courses are concerned mostly about white people history, etc etc. But it doesn't affect other countries. In Russia no one would deny you a rent if you're yakut or chechen. You maybe denied if you're an immigrant but that's only because troubles with law possible and would affect similarly Ukrainians and Uzbeks. There is no such a term in Russia as "racial" in Russia, people is concerned about nation only. Russians are totally okay with Asian Buryats and have bad relationships with white Ukrainians, for example.

In USA white people is naturally priveleged because they are from a higher class than other peoples because they robbed other races in the past and treated them like shit.

Yeah whites are richer but does it mean it's because of privilege? Maybe whites work harder than blacks in USA and therefore are richer. Blacks actually have a privilege in USA because they get racial quotas in Universities while whites have to work harder to get into university.
A white guy can be denied in renting a house as well? The person who is renting out his house can decide who he will rent out to and if he doesn't trust the buyer he has the freedom to say no, no matter the race of the buyer.

I am pretty sure there is trailer trash up white people in America that are just as under privledged as blacks.

You don't know what white privilege is.

Like said, this stuff mainly applies to the US where institutional racism is still a thing.

It really annoys me seeing non-Americans trying to import American race politics into their countries. All the people doing this shit (twitter SJW's and autists on Sup Forums) are cancerous to their societies.

Article is retarded because it's Britain, there is no such a thing as white people, they have Brits and tons of Romanians or Poles who are immigrants and may fuck up the statistics and they all are whites.
Positive discrimination is a good thing to get people out of shitty ghettos and so but in USA it has racial connotations mostly because poor people there are not whites. In other countries such a system should target poor people at all. We don't have it in Russia because our education s free but I think any country with paid education should adopt it. You have to help poor people to get out of their poverty because if you are poor it's very difficult thing to do and poor people are bad for society as a source of crime and so.

>also you can blame tumblr for making feminism and all things SJW extra retarded

Imagine a world where women were not allowed on the internet.

>"white male privilege"
is a normie/upper middle class thing. in low class community it emerges as what you indicated, like "anti-white sicks me" despite not being related to you at all.

it also gives you a delusion that makes up imaginary enemies like what you mentioned, like feminists poc sjws.

you are just trapped by normies and wealthy greedy cunts. you dont have to go out of your way to care about the battles that those who have enough money and time "play". no matter how much hatred you have against those, nobody cares about you because they already have a bunch of money.

caring about those is not productive at all.

>Poles and Romanians
>white
nice b8
so you think it's ok that blacks and such are given special treatment in universities while lower class whites don't get any privileges? do you still think positive discrimination is a good thing when it's directed at whites? or maybe you're racist towards whites?

youtube.com/watch?v=6PfaE4R4eA4
muh white privelege

Until Reagan? Maybe. Now? Top kek. I grew up in a town of 10,000, we had 4 meth lab explosions when I was 14.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_and_economic_stratification_in_Appalachia

The best part is whites are poor as fuck in America
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income

>it's bad that USA gives certain groups special treatment
>special treatment is good as long as it's not towards whites

Only Finland-Swedes have privilege in Finland but the SJW crowd is fine with them because they blow black cocks

Ayy both of my next door neighbors were brought down by meth/honey oil lab explosions

It's bad when USA gives derogatory treatment to black people. Positive discrimination is the other thing.
No, just in USA most of poor people aren't whites. The problem is poverty, not a race. In Russia we have pretty equal representation of all the nations among poorfags for example.

>the problem is poverty, not a race
good so you agree with me that giving racial quotas is retarded.
so what? doesn't make you better than the USA. We don't have an equal representation of nations in all social groups in Denmark either but it's not because they are ''oppressed'' it's because they are different

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF I HAVE AN ADVANTAGE OVER WHATEVER FOREIGNERS ARE HERE BECAUSE THESE FOREIGNERS SHOULDN'T BE HERE ANYWAY

European leftists are in on it too. I remember having a less than respectful debate with an Austrian commie about the whole thing.

Yes.

Fuck off manchild.

fuck off leftwing nigger we all know you're a shill for the retarded left

>leftwing

>leftwing

>Appalachians
>white

Obviously

Yes actually. Their ancestors enslaved the whole world making it easier for them to live a good life in the present. Even the countries that didn't colonize benefited because of general western trade. This is not a bad thing however, people should be proud of their ancestors achievements

It doesn't even apply anywhere in America, the poorest areas of the country are white. To call your average West Virginian privileged would be laughably incorrect.
Also:
>segregation
No, that's not still a thing. It was officially ended in the 60's, though racial groups will often want to stick to their own anyways.

This
You could probably find families in Kenya with a better standard of living than some people in the Appalachians.

yes white people have privilege, the very notion of white privilege says that whites don't notice it

white privellege is essentially the notion that white people are seen as neutral by society

blacks are gangsters
latinos are thugs
muslims are terrorists
asians are soulless/crooks

and it goes on

I would take these bitter white guys complaints slightly more seriously if they didn't angrily misspell "privilege" in every one of their posts

Yes and no.

There are still a few things white people are preferred for, IE finance sector jobs, etc. and white people don't get stereotyped or generalized like minorities.

Other than that, no not really. Most of my white friends have weaker family/support structures than asians and brown people and are at a disadvantage when it comes to this.

Undeniably so, whites had institutional privilege, especially in the south where laws were in place to separate whites and blacks and make sure that the blacks could not move out of their low socioeconomic standing. However, this was 40-50 years ago. The effects of this system should have worn off by now, considering the black community has had government assistance with getting education, and the only rascism in America is on an individual level, not institutionalized. Now this is not an arguement for Sup Forums where I'm saying "dem nigs iz stupid cuz theyz not white master racez," but this is just showing that blacks, and other minorities for that matter of fact, have equal (or sometimes greater) opportunity than whites here. Not to mention most rascists in America are poor whites, and so that shows you what kind of people still give a shit about something as arbitrary as skin color.

>Are white people actually privelleged in your country?
No, in contemporary American society blacks and Latinos are the most privileged. Universities, the government, the media establishment, and innumerable social organizations cater to their every need while openly supporting their success over other ethnic groups. Almost every part of American society works in tandem to promote black and Latino success. Asians are disproportionately privileged as well, but this is balanced by their abuse from universities and job creators, who require them to work harder than other ethnic groups to receive the same treatment.

I would say whites are probably the least privileged since they are forbidden from advocating for their own interests in virtually any fashion, and receive disproportionately less support from universities, the government, the media establishment, and social organizations. In America it's very common to see racist abuse of whites in the media (often propagated by fellow whites) or social organizations and job offers that explicitly state "No whites allowed." Many minorities and self-hating whites feel that the racial hatred toward whites is justified by the assumed sins of their invisible ancestors

i would wholeheartedly disagree that racism is not institutionalized

my viewpoint is that we, as outsiders, don't know how the individual minds of each person operates

call me a pessimist but i'd assume there is racism before there isn't

I can agree with you on the fact that I would assume that people are rascists before I would assume they are not. I live in the Amercian South and there are quite a few rascists here. But the government itself is not doing anything to promote rascism, and if anything is dissuading it from happening with hate speech laws. But with all this being said, most of the rascism you see here is not "oh you can't have this job because you're black," or "oh you can't live here because you are Hispanic." Rascism here is generally reserved for retarded white trash who blame the minorities (especially Hispanics in Texas) for the loss of jobs or increase in crime. So while I can agree with you that there is a problem with individual people still holding rascists views, there is no discrimination based on race that comes into play when we are talking about getting a job or living somewhere. The biggest problem with rascism is that there are stereotypes and bad generalizations pushed here, but nothing by the government or educated people.

Ofc whites are seen as ''neutral'' or the norm in a country where whites are the majority? You can find stereotypes about whites too in non-white countries. Idiot
English is my second language. Yes, in Europe we learn a second language fluently
>white people don't get stereotyped or generalized like minorities
ofc they do have you ever been to a third world country or the middle east? minorities also have stereotypes about Whites. Also there's a reason why stereotypes exist and it isn't necessarily a bad thing.
this. I hate ''whites have privilege and brown/blacks are oppressed people'' because they don't realize this.

Really? Affirmative action is illegal in my state but they do accept people based on income which is almost the same thing

>Ofc whites are seen as ''neutral'' or the norm in a country where whites are the majority

when the hell did i say in white majority countries?

go to china and see how black tourists are treated compared to white tourists

didn't you hear about shit like, as long as you're white you can get an english teaching job there regardless of your education?

not the same for a black guy

and now i await your bullshit reasons as to why you're right and i'm wrong

And like you can find examples like that, there are also countries that would welcome blacks and not welcome maybe even kill whites. Like Angola or South Africa. it's not that simplistic as ''whites have privilege hurrr durrr evul whitey''

No. The fucking ghoul took over. Fucking niggers are so fucking clueless. All they know is killing and stealing. The ghoul government allows more Africans to come immigrate so we can be blacked.

Best example would be Zimbabwe. Where white farmes where literally driven from their land and told that they werent welcome anymore and had to give up all their possesions.
And now everyone there is dying of hunger lul

That's weird, in Texas, the standards for getting into college are straight up reduced fro blacks and Hispanics. For example, when we have to take the PSAT, there are national merit scholars, who get $10,000 in scholarships to Oklahoma university, and they are the top 1/3rd of the top 1% of all scores in the US. Hispanic and black national Meir scholars only require you to be at the top 3% of scores, which is still impressive, but it makes a big difference for getting scholarships

Yeah... White people are pretty privileged here... We've been reverse apartheid fucked.

Acceptance is not racially based in my state but there are racially based scholarships available nationwide. It's not really a big deal because there are are scholarships for everything, I even remember seeing one that gave people with green eyes free money. It's also not a big deal because scholarships come from private companies and rich people in general so the government doesn't steal it from the people