What does depression feels like ? Feeling a bit down desu

What does depression feels like ? Feeling a bit down desu

Mine feels like I'm scowling when I'm not, like the muscles in my forehead are knotted even when my expression is neutral. I'm tired all the time and I don't want to do anything, even the stuff I used to enjoy.

Like drowning but it isn't peaceful, wanting to say something but not having the strenght to say it, wanting to scream but your voice doesn't come out, pain, suffering and loneliness become normal, and dominate over your feelings and self being, you are no longer yourself, and the only thing you can feel is pain, you will have to cry yourself to sleep every night, and don't even think about going outside, seeing couples and happy people will only make you feel worse, eventually this will come to a end, apathy will rain over you, and the only thing you will feel is hate and sadness. The only thing that can confort you and make you happy again is impossible to reach, and you will enter the state of drowning again. It's a cicle.

Also, sorry for the bad english and lack of expression.

Being depressed you don't enjoy doing things anymore, not even things you used to enjoy a lot. Time goes by extremely fast and you feel regretful about things that happened even a long time ago.

feel like you are already a 48 year old

It isn't sadness. At least not for me. It's a feeling of hopelessness, no interest in anything, constant suicidal thoughts, etc. But I was on antidepressants for 3 months so I'm back to normal.

Here's a (you)

I totally get that feel of becoming a different person because of sadness, but i'm the only one to notice it, my relatives think i'm the same dude.

It gets comfortable after a few decades, to be honest. I barely even remember feeling normal.

normal

This is a pretty good description.

I haven't gone to the theatre or watched sports in years and didn't even notice. Haven't talked to people for years I used to all the time.

>wanting to say something but not having the strenght to say it,
this

feels lethargic desu

It feels like in this picture.

Something is always fucked up. Even if you manage to fix whatever was fucked up, something else is going to get fucked up in a few days. And then you just don't bother anymore. And the fucking people who are trying to help, good people, genuinely trying to help, don't have a clue, since their solutions spring from not having something always fucked up.

plugging earphones and listening to music feels like a gargantuan task

blackness, no motivation, no nothing
I remember that void, that blackhole in your chest, the knot in your throat and the desperation for trying to get out of that hole, tired all the time, you'd rather sleep than do anything else, you stop caring about your health, you can see people trying to help but it is not enough, you can't see yourself in the mirror
honestly I am just tired

Idk, get a job and a girlfriend

feels like this

I prescribe anime

numbness, you dont look forward to anything, even things you used to love doing

panic attacks

nah thats just normal life.

>Feeling a bit down desu
Depression is not about being a bit down, depression is about seeing no ups at all. You lose all your hopes and get depressed.