How would you react if 1400+ children would get raped and tortured by muslims in your city?

How would you react if 1400+ children would get raped and tortured by muslims in your city?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_of_Drąsius_Kedys
rt.com/uk/170672-uk-politicians-pedophile-ring/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How would you react if 1400+ children would get raped and tortured by muslims in your city?

They would get killed before coming anywhere close that number, hunting pedos is our national pastime.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Case_of_Drąsius_Kedys

So police wouldn't try to cover it up in the name of diversity?

I Will tweet with the hashtag, #notallwhitesarerapistbutmostrapistsaremuslimswholookwhiteorchristians

No.

wow, so racist

Ineed, that is the proper way to do it. I'd apologize all muslims as well, since they would probably get a lot of hate so before that happens I'd say that I'm sorry.

Rotterham is what the Britroaches deserve for their betrayals of Biafra, Rhodesia and South Africa

wouldn't care.

typical white trash gonna white trash.

das racist

>people actually claim Arabs, Pakis, Indians and Niggers are comparable to real humans

rt.com/uk/170672-uk-politicians-pedophile-ring/

Oh fuck off. The biggest pedophiles are easily white """""""""""people"""""""""".

>betraying south africa

nice meme

I apologize my friend, for all the hate and hurt that the white men caused to you. You're good to take it all on those white patrialchal scum.

Rage.

>Subhuman Krautnigger the judge of humanity
Top kek.

I love how this is hardly ever mentioned anywhere despite being the worst pedo mudslime scandal ever.

Pajeet detected.

I would say it's unfortunate and horrible what happened but it has nothing to with Islam.

Because english people owe it to arabs and black people.

I don't know
We let the jews do it all day in Hollywood

Throughout history Germanics were known as club-wielding savages by the Romans and many others. Today we know they have no souls or sense of humor. You're basically just ugly robots with mediocre intelligence.

I would blame hardworking polite white immigrants

poo in the loo

>a fucking Catholic complaining about children getting abused

I'm literally LMAOing @ your life right now, Wryzyczky

How would you react if your entire country was raped and tortured by Russians?

t. His shithole is irrelevant filled with brown ugly chubby manlets
Germany achieved in the last 500 years more than your Poo in Looistan and many mediterran countries.

>a subhuman snownigger in his natural Japanese cartoonboard habitat
>can only repeat dank memes because of his inferior brain function
Cute.

Yeah, no one in the world believes this. The Indus Valley Civilization accomplished more 5000 years ago than the German "people" have accomplished in history. Only other white trash nerds will pretend to agree with you.

poo in the loo

I would wear the sacred black ski mask and grab me lil AR

it's not rape if they want it

>hardworking polite white immigrants
>Poland
Come on.

P O O
O
O

[...] And you sir, are you waiting to receive my limp penis?

>mfw no brits in this thread
>mfw its another cover up

Do you even Spurdo Spädre

Heja Sverige

last time lebs tried to get cheeky with the girls down at the beach 60k people rioted and bashed every muslim leb in sydney

I would leave the city and never contemplate raining kids there to begin with. As angry as this makes me, what would you have us do? Murder them and be arrested for murder? Maybe if it were my child, otherwise, nah.

I didn't ask for them to be here. Hopefully now we're out of the EU, maybe we can start cracking down on rubbish like this.

Anti immigrant sentiment has absolutely soared in the country recently, only a fool wouldn't have noticed this.

Kill all of them desu.

Story?

>60k people rioted and bashed every muslim leb in sydney
Lmao lad stop right there. It was a small handful of incidents on Bondi beach by a bunch of bogans.
>but australia stronk
Lmaoing at your life.

Bondi riots

Indeed. But those very same Germanic peoples destroyed the Roman Empire despite their primitive technology. However, they did not destroy the Roman Empire's legacy. Indeed, the Franks, Visigoths, and other Germanic tribes became somewhat Romanized in their ambitions, culture, and languages.

On the other hand, we are talking about the Germanic tribesman from the Migration Period. The Germanic peoples have evolved just like every other culture. You'd have to be a fool to denigrate the technological, philosophical, scientific, and artistic achievements of Germany, England, and France.

Eat shit, Pajeet.

I would wander what the fuck am I doing on the stupid rainy island that isn't even in the EU.

I feel bad for the white man
But this is the future they choossed.

>Germanic peoples destroyed the Roman Empire
I love this meme
The roman empire existed for another 1000 years before being annihilated by turks in 1453.

The Harappans would want nothing to do with modern-day Desis. The Harappans were at least civilized enough to know how to use the toilet.

LOO

I'd kick out a bunch of poles

>The Indus Valley Civilization accomplished more 5000 years ago than the German "people" have accomplished in history.

your flag is cute

>I would leave the city and never contemplate raining kids there
>never contemplate raining kids there
>raining kids
ITS RAINING KIDS! HALLELUJAH!

No more muslims in my city and country.
Praise the su 25 t

These memes don't fly in America, Michael.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
You and I both know which of us is the more civilized.

>Russia
>No muslims

Did Putin put in?

Reminder what happens when you try to protect children from muhammadan rapists

Wow, I didn't know that all Desi people were wealthy doctors. Thanks Pajeet.

Do those things not have a weight capacity like elevators do?

>is so pathetic that he changed the file name from "Bangladesh" to "India"

They're all wearing Muslim clothes and the train has Bangladeshi script for fuck's sake.

Weak.

Have some proud Indians philosophizing with one another.

Anyway, I've shitposted enough for one morning. I didn't mean anything I said, but it feels nice to trash uppity Europoors once in a while. Enjoy your day, you guys. :^)

How does it feel to always smell like curry? Don't you get embarrassed when girls edge away from you when you sit next to them?

They did have many accomplishments irregardless of whether you think they're human or not. It's also hard to give to the world when you're being oppressed by another country.The rate India's moving at considering how much they were fucked for centuries is just amazing.

>inb4 cuck
It's the truth famalam.

A girl who doesn't like curry is probably a whore, so I'm glad I can weed those out early.

Have a good day. :)

>Eastern roman """"empire""""

only proper reation: deport all poles after brexit