Nokia 8

will Sup Forums buy?

>venturebeat.com/2017/07/17/this-is-the-nokia-8/

Other urls found in this thread:

knowyourmobile.com/mobile-phones/nokia-8/24138/nokia-android-phones-new-nexus-phones-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>5.3-inch
>Snapdragon 835 chipset
>QHD resolution
>4GB/6GB of RAM
>two 13 megapixel main cameras + Carl Zeiss optics

What's the price senpai?

removable battery?

>A Scandinavian retailer recently listed this model (albeit as the TA-1004) for €589 (about $675)

Don't forget
>unlocked bootloader (or atleast easily unlocked)
>rom friendly
>atleast 2 years supports
>monthly updates
>european leadership

>nokia

AHAHAHAHAHAHA, fuck no

t fin

>arm and a leg

not buying until 7nm/5G

so
what you use

Keep in mind that this is with VAT and nordic tax. The actual price for murricans is somewhere around 550 dollars.

For like, $400 USD maybe. Nokia has a lot to prove in Android world.

Honestly I love Nokia phones but in order for them to penetrate the Android market they're going to have to try and compete with Motorola.

its made in india tho

My choice depends 90% on the custom ROM support and only 10% on the actual hardware. The hardware seems fine. Lets see whether it's going to be locked down garbage.

Wanna source on that.

knowyourmobile.com/mobile-phones/nokia-8/24138/nokia-android-phones-new-nexus-phones-2017

Still waiting for Nokia 7. If the 8 has 5.3 inches then the 7 might even have just 5 inches which would be great.

Good news but it's not really a "Nexus" at over $500. Way over that. Time will tell if it's really worth it and if people will buy it. Just being open is not enough - look at xperia x performance, it has fucking official AOSP, but its XDA section is barren.

Nexus One was over 500 and most were not cheap

Yeah I got a Nexus 4 for 199 but that was the exception

>QHD display
In the thrash it goes.

While a FHD display would be more efficient for a 5" panel, it looks like it's trying to compete with high-end phones so they have to match the competition's numbers otherwise retards won't buy it.