What's the best DE for a non autistic person? I actually have a life and got shit to do...

What's the best DE for a non autistic person? I actually have a life and got shit to do, so messing with scripts is out of the question.

Other urls found in this thread:

mate-desktop.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cinnamon

Does he have a benis?

>a non autistic person
What makes you think you aren't?

KDE

Literally GNOME, using it right now. Fuck the desktop ricing bullshit

who

Plasma is a fucking mess, but great for people who feel smarter the more settings they have to toggle

Unity is dead

Gnome is oversimplified and defaults to titlebars that take up half the screen

Cinnamon is lamer than your cucked dad

Everything else is gimped for the sake of performance

Sooo Gnome?

Mate

dwm

gnome + tweak tool + extensions of choice

>Implying your "shit to do" isnt surfing on Facebook
Tiling WM + premade script of your choice, takes literally less than 5minutes to set up.

is this for a normie (in which case mint cinammon or unity) or a Sup Forums fag that isn't an autist (in which case XFCE/gnome)?

i3 is totally not for turbo autist.

You don't fool me.

>wanting to program
>messing with scripts is out of the question

good post

Aren't all of them fine?

I use macOS because I like the DE, but it's not like I think it makes me magically more productive than using any other OS or DE.

Just stick with one and learn it by heart, including the keyboard shortcuts etc. and you'll feel productive using it.

Yes. It takes getting used to, but is very fluid once you have set up your keyboard shortcuts for workspace switching.

Just use unity 7 lol

thranslate first line

If I had a gun
I would put a bullet

RIGHT HERE

i3.

Steal some config file off the internet (manjaro one is pretty good). It takes like 5 minutes to learn the keybinds and you will never have to worry about window management ever again.

Everything else you do in the terminal.

To be honest, Cinnamon, on any linux you want for the most part.
It does tend to help if you install an OS that has an official Cinnamon DE iso, because they tend to fix any bullshit problems that stock versions of some DEs have.
I'm using Korora Cinnamon, it good.
Cinnamon has the best tradeoff between eye candy slash Modern Features, and of lightness and simplicity.
It truly is between XFCE and KDE in terms of these factors.

LXQt is cute and does everything I need

MATE
mate-desktop.org/
It's the closes to Windows 2000-era GUIs and actually mature and stable.

Xfce is ezpz. I barely know anything about Linux but I've been using Xubuntu on my last two laptops without much issue.

i3

It is the wm for people who want to do actual work. Practically 0 configuration and perfect for most tasks.

IMG has a PENIS!!!!!!

Yes reverse image search and you'll see the truth

>musician wants to play music
>gets a guitar tech

fucking poser

>implying womyn can compete with this
top fucking kek