What country should I go to on holiday if I want to stand a chance of getting a gf/wife who looks like pic related?

What country should I go to on holiday if I want to stand a chance of getting a gf/wife who looks like pic related?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/gorgeouswomenincapetown/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

france

England.

their leftists take pride in being the interaccial relationship heaven

Brasil

francuska

>leftists

When will this meme die?

south france

jessicaannstrother gmail
ask her

Brasil. Maybe the spanish caribbean.

Ô Minas Gerais. Quem te conhece não esquece jamais, Ô Minas Gerais.

France without a single hesitation
Hit for a big mall and ask "beurettes" your way and be nice. They'll jump on your dick godspeed.

I guess Spain is the way to go.

>cheap
>beautiful
>nice food
>no muslims

France is a shithole.

there are no women like that in spain

Come here dude. Cape town is overflowing with that variety. Just make sure you avoid the Afrikaans speaking ones. As a bonus booze, smokes and weed are cheap.

America got everything regarding wimmenz

Mulatas? We have a few.

helsinki peoples republic

Mars

well they promote the destruction of their people.

this isn't a meme

Wow! I just looked at instagram and you're right! It's like an untapped gold mine!!!!

you're actually thinking the girl op posted is a sandnigger? you dumb moron, that's obviously a black and white mulatoo

No

*googles cape town women*

united states of americuck

Exactly what it is. Now, for future reference:
>Club Galaxy
That's where you'll find hordes of those hotties.
>Long Street in the city centre
Clubs wherever you look. Note - many gay clubs too, be warned.

Thanks SA bro. I just found the gold mine: instagram.com/gorgeouswomenincapetown/

One of the benefits of being a melting pot is that we have qts of every race.

>Go to the most HIV infested country in Africa for some poontang
No thank you

This. But REALLY avoid the Afrikaans-speaking ones because their boyfriends will knife you outside the club.
As above, avoid anything that isn't white if English isn't her first language. First language English people are generally pretty safe STD-wise, because only the good areas of Cape Town are first-language English. Meaning they probably went to a decent school and have a decent family background. University students are also far more likely to be safe than anyone else.

Hey faggot nordcuck