Can i emigrate without any skills

can i emigrate without any skills

>what are rapefugees

fuck off we're full

ye
your footballers do this all the time

Haha nice failed life britfag thanks for sending my ancestors to australia!

>brexit made you the immigrant

only if you're brown

first british dishwasher ever

Just paint yourself black and go to Germany.

Well you can move to Finland and take Finnish language classes for 10 years. Our gov would pay for it all.

There seem to be a lot of Brits here with no skills whatsoever, unless drinking Stella, sucking at decent sports, and embarrassing yourself at bars are considered "skills."

Yes
I
Only if you can speak correct English

Come to argentina, land of thieves and corrupts

underrated

wait what? Even living costs?

Cubans get free citizenship the moment they touch florida sand. No skill required. Thanks bill clinton.

Are you a gurl?

Can I?

Only if you are non-white.

You could come here and collect the dole.

you can sponsor yourself and get citizenship if you have at least a million dollars

what do you like about non-whites?

you can clean my toilet for 5€ how about that?

fuck off the EU is full

Go to Asian countries. If you are white, definitely acceptable, even without skills. There's a catch tho, you'll have to lower your standard of life. Still livable with basic necessity of course.
>avoid chinks, squinted eyed yellow skins, they've high expectations
>Somewhere out there, Asian pussy/trap is waiting big white cock.

You can't. People like you is why I am against immigration.

just claim you are from syria.

rub some shit in your face.

go to a refugee camp in germany

profit

>Wanting to move to Canada
Top Kek
No OP, WE'RE full.
Tired of everyone wanting to move here. Fix your shitty country

>fly to California
>don't leave
>nobody gives enough of a fuck to deport you

are italy and ireland secret bros??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comere here and work in my coffee farm.

Can I actually do that?

omg guys my country is die =DD :'(( because we leave eu my future is over oh nooooo XD ;/

Its no secret mate

I think if you marry a Canadian you might get a visa but otherwise no

Are you a girl? You can migrate straight into my bed

you can go cleaning toilets in Poland

exactly my thought

No you jackass. You need to be a citizen to claim benefits. Unless you marry a Finn you pretty much need to speak the language in order to get the citizenship.