RIP delicious

Now that delicious is dead (killed by that communist antifa piece of shit), how do I save my bookmarks?

Using FF is not an option since my bookmark file is like 4MB in size and has tags.

Other urls found in this thread:

aur.archlinux.org/packages/buku/
braumeister.org/formula/buku
thenation.com/article/can-engineers-change-silicon-valleys-political-agenda/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But firefox bookmarks has tags and I have a big history with no slowdowns

how do you add tags?

pinboard
pocket
instapaper
is xmarks still a thing?

>pinboard
that's the guy who bought delicious and killed it. he's the anti-white, pro-feminist piece of shit.

>pocket
>instapaper
these are for reading. doubt they could work wiht thousands of links... also, no tags.

>is xmarks still a thing?
no idea.

while we're at it, ther's a command line util called buku

aur.archlinux.org/packages/buku/
braumeister.org/formula/buku

it can import delicious bookmarks.

>killed by that communist antifa piece of shit

Why did you bring that part up on a technology board? If you're interested in discussing politics, please use .

>plebbit spacing, no quoting
why don't you go back to plebbit or tumblr you special sjw snowflake? go back to sucking on bbc. no safe space here for you retards.

antifa piece of shit detected, post discarded

interesting. I'm gonna avoid FF for now because its future is cloudy. come Nov, who knows what will become of it.

I'm liking this buku option so far the best. It's open source, python and has a CLI. you can also use JS from a web browser to access them.

I thought Yahoo killed it, no?

no, Yahoo just fucked with it and rewrote it in PHP few times but it was alive throughout Yahoo ownership. Yahoo sold it to some founder of Youtube who rewrote it in JS. then some SEO guy bought it and now this antifa fuck bought it and killed it because it was competition to his paid site.

eh. Yahoo fucked it up basically beyond recognition. As I recall they even erased everyone's accounts at one point if you didn't log in within a certain window of time.

>unironically using delicious till today
mein neger, are you serious?

I thought it was dead in 2009 when someone bought it and changed the storage model to something unusable. I've exported my bookmarks to firefox and never looked back

pocket has tags
you can also self host some of the bookmarking apps

>to firefox
what if you have multiple computers? what about the phone?

>what if you have multiple computers?
you can sync them, both bookmarks and tabs
>what about the phone?
you can sync them, both bookmarks and tabs

>wanting all your shit to be in one place
Why?
Bookmark what you will use on your phone, on your phone. Bookmark what you will use on your desktop, on your desktop.

Social bookmarking could have been, to this day, one of the most useful things.

There are people who do social bnookmarking well (blogs of shit going on in the internet), but it's still an untapped idea.

Delicious had some steam but never started making money off it. Sucks.

reddit is social bookmarking, I wouldn't call the idea untapped

>Bookmark what you will use on your phone, on your phone. Bookmark what you will use on your desktop, on your desktop.
thats the most retarded thing ever! if you have different tastes on each device, you probably suffer from split personality or something./

Yeah Delicious was a really good platform back before Yahoo bought it. Super nice concept, and decent execution. Never since matched.

well pinboard seems to be the old delicious
what's wrong with this guy anyway?

>thats the most retarded thing ever!
You don't visit every website on your phone you visit on your desktop? Unless all you use your personal computer for is social media and reading news.

>what's wrong with this guy anyway?
he hates men. hates white people. communist. antifa. hates trump.

Have a word doc on your desktop

so you don't join pinboard just because you don't like its owner?
seems weird to me
or is he moderating something?

>not using excel
you can simulate a universe in that thing

>so you don't join pinboard just because you don't like its owner?
yes. wouldn't give a cent to asshole like that.

delicious was dogshit and it doesn't matter if your bookmarks get deleted

Where are you getting these ideas? I just looked him up and watched some if his talks and shit, he doesn't say anything like this

read his twitter.

absolute scum of a man.

He's explicitly anti-communist on his Twitter, he's from Poland. He's definitely not antifa, he just doesn't dislike the current president which shouldn't be that big of a deal

you're an idiot.
thenation.com/article/can-engineers-change-silicon-valleys-political-agenda/

he's a piece of shit COMMUNIST antifa.

we need to send this garbage back to the shithole he came from.

He doesn't once propose seizing the means of production in this article, he's not a communist and you literally don't know what communism even is. Unions are not communism.

Is this really the level of political discourse of your average Sup Forumstard?

read his twitter you dumb piece of shit. he's an SJW.

His Twitter is almost entirely about Internet privacy, you really like tilting at windmills don't you?

>how do I save my bookmarks?
By bookmarking a fucking page in your browser.

>Is this really the level of political discourse of your average Sup Forumstard?
Yes.

What did the world do to deserve these people crowding our streets and breathing our air?

Don't you have some BBC to suck?

I know you are not a real Sup Forumstard posting but here is a screencap from a Sup Forums thread.

> making somebody who wants you dead rich
LOL

>Thinking a Pole could be a SJW
top jej

On death row. Paid for a year of it, wasted $12 and shit screwed my browsers up. The smartphone apps haven't been updated in like 5-6 years.