Which country is more screwed economically over the next few years...

Which country is more screwed economically over the next few years? Britain with the EU exit or Russia with the sanctions?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/28/ftse-to-open-higher-as-pound-strengthens-but-theres-more-volatil/
twitter.com/DPJHodges/status/747754682387435521
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_debt_crisis
go-czechia.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you can't possibly compare britain with russia

UK is already recovering while Russia is always getting worse.

did you get that info from Sup Forums?

proofs?

telegraph.co.uk/business/2016/06/28/ftse-to-open-higher-as-pound-strengthens-but-theres-more-volatil/

Sup Forums would be more inclined to argue the opposite desu

Russia cannot be stopped.

No, Sup Forums is through and through pro brexit and will deny the negative effects even when they stare them in the face.
Russia will never recover tbqh, while Britain will rejoin the EU after the next elections.

>anti-Russia source

This tbph. Russiaboos need not apply. This country is completely lost, deal with it.

UK

Richard Branson was crying on Breakfast TV that his UK based companies have lost a third of their value since Brexit and that a new project that would have created 5000 new jobs had to be cancelled.

Russia is doing fine despite sanctions and sanctions will be removed at some point.

nevermind, it's about brexit, not rouble

Eh Russia's already beginning to foster trade deals with asia, japan, asean, etc. due to EU sanctions.

It might get better if trade increases. Britain on the other hand is already too integrated into the EU without other major trade partners and will get fucked once they formally leave.

Agreed.

UK doesn't have massive sanctions against it so the two don't really compare.

Russians seem better at weathering actual economic tough times, mind you.

>rising 1% is "strengthening"

siemens canceled one project too today and probably will move it to czechia

so far so good

What exactly is this horseshit I head did the sky fall down on Russia?

They are still low debt country with tons of gold reserves..?

lmao no

the disaster is far from the end. do you really think those foreign big companies in the uk will do nothing over this? and foreign investments will decrease greatly.

mb but ordinary russians are poor af

Still won't be as bad as what the embargoes and asset freezes are doing to Russia.

Russia.
But if Great Britain declines to an okay European nation it's still a giant shame because of what it used to be.
Still it's the people's choice, if they want to live simpler lives I believe they'll be fine too.

not saying Russia is doing good but you're lying about the UK, it's going to keep getting much worse before it ever gets better.

yeah relatively of course. i just pointed out the "its already recovering" bullshit.

2% actually

The low oil prices are hurting Russia more than the sanctions.

They haven't diversified their economy beyond being commodity-driven since the collapse of the Soviet Union.
Low oil prices were a major factor in bringing down the indebted Soviet Union too.

Compared to who , Austria? Yes

But look at stats they are not really a poor country...

They have higher average salary than your country

>They have higher average salary than your country

yeah thats bullshit :D

Czechia will never be relevant

>2%
Good work Guys, i hope UK will be great again, with a Prime Minister like Boris Johnson, what could possible go wrong?

it already is

How? I'm genuinely curious why you think that

We seem to fucked other Euro countries more than ourselves.

invented and produced best beer on the world

prague is top5 tourist city in Europe

skoda and other big companies

good IT(avast,avg etc.) and games(arma) sector

biggest reserves of lithium on the world(still untouched)

not bad for 10 mil cunt

>invented and produced best beer on the world

pilsner type?

>will deny the negative effects even when they stare them in the face
sorry but stop making shit up. some random numbers on a screen don't mean anything, we have no idea how the UK is going to fare. Wait and see where the chips fall.

Bravo Czech Republic

Russia's economy is expected to emerge from recession this quarter.

The UK's is going into one next quarter.

Then again, Russia is way poorer.

Skoda has a really bad reputation though.
It used to be known as cars that would literally fall apart but didn't cost a shit. Only recently have the cars been known to last a bit.

Russia. The UK actually knows how to manage an economy.

mb but they are still selling 1.2 million cars per year

>Czechia

What the fuck is that?

Except oil and oil related products are only 20% of Russia's GDP.

Their problems are far more pervasive than oil.

What is this Czechia? I only know of the Czech Republic.

Nice bait Czech Republic.

we have 2 official names now

Yes but Russia have the resources to start building their own shit, which they are already doing. What is the UK going to do? Become a Chinese vassal state?

>modern pilsner was made by a bavarian brewer

It's not Russia. We have stability.

luxury house in russia?

Bohemia, and what's the other one?

>We have stability.
You mean like in this pic?

It's being refurbished.

>josef groll
>bavarian

another german myth

czechia and czech republic

bohemia, moravia and czech silesia are regions

u are envious, aren't you?

Dear Russians

This is the first time in a while where Britain will be suffering entirely because of its own doing. What advice can you give me for the future?

emigrate

Go to Sweden and spend a lot of money.

I can't deny that I would like to live in Russia for a while, but only in Moscow or Saint Petersburg.
I'd have to work on my Russian first though.
Not really envious though, this country has stability as well.

Just be yourself :^

>another german myth
yeah myth

Belarus with luka

UK has a Muslim governor.

stock up on buckwheat

Become the 51st state

You think our country is doomed because some rich cunt lost out? No senpai.

neither of these statements is true.

>wer not a shit cunt i swer on me mum
pepik pls

>united russia poster

England was the richest country in the EU.

>tfw Taytay got BLACKED by Kanye

Czech Republic is actually a pretty good country.

>this will never happen

Shame, maybe if you guys took us under your wing we could get some more fun gun laws. That, or at least I'd be able to move to a better state.

Come here senpai

EU is the one that will get poor.

Britain is probably taking most of the Commonwealth business with it.
Central Europe is dependent on Russian gas and oil.
Trump is the next president, so democrats can't protect the islamists and their cheap oil anymore.
He also doesn't give a shit about protecting EU's interests in Brexit, so UK's economy can shift towards the US instead.
South Europe is pretty much guaranteed to default on their debt.
The Union will expect at least 12 billion extra per year to cover UK's part of the East Europe charity fees.

Then there's TTIP, which makes EU completely useless, and a drag on your economy, since you can't benefit from free trade if your production and investment regulated from Brussels.

EU is like a mormon family where everyone's sick of being married to this German cunt, but no-one's left yet, because it's the only "friends" they got.

So does Russia

Damn...
A lot can happen in 5 days apparently.
Really makes you think...

Somebody explain me how economy works.
Shit getting better every year, Russia now and Russia 15 years ago is two completely different countries.
Yet economically we suck as gays from the Pulse. How so?

Poor Holland, you guys invested so much into this Union.

>Britain joins the Eurasian Union, where they can actually call the shots
This is some glorious shit

>fuck tay's CGI'd character to popular outcry because you realised you married talentless Turkish genocide leftovers

>dat humongous ass
>not talent

>liking disgusting monkey asses instead of divinely shaped beautiful faces
>see flag

oh

>getting your behind surgically enlarged
>talent

>What advice can you give me for the future?
Drink a lot of alcohol and try not to think about the future.

>liking child bodies
>see flag
oh

>fully grown 178cm tall women are considered children in Congolombia because they don't have baboon asses

Britain for sure.

>Yesterday Boris set out his Brexit plan. Today his aides say we should dismiss it because he was tired. This is actually happening.

twitter.com/DPJHodges/status/747754682387435521

Too convoluted explanations to back simple facts therefore
>nor an argument

Why can't we just make Farage the PM and trigger the article 50 right now?

>people can actually be this wrong

>The UK actually knows how to manage an economy.
kek

>Arma
>good

Shit is unoptimized mess, read any review.

You also forgot to add that you are number one exporter of potassium.

>Britain is probably taking most of the Commonwealth business with it.

Commonwealth states have separate individual Trade pacts with the EU considering they aren't in it in the first place

>Central Europe is dependent on Russian gas and oil.
Thus the not so hostile tone of Central Europe but non-russian Gas links are already being Considered and being done reflect the Political enviroment. Even if that is so the falling of the rouble and shrinking of the russian economy would mean they would mean they would actually become more reliant on central europe for profits than the other way around

>Trump is the next president, so democrats can't protect the islamists and their cheap oil anymore.
Election hasn't happened dumbass. OPEC control the prices and supply and made oil cheap to kill iran and american competition. Cheap oil prices Shot the oil industry multiple times and considering that the American fracking industry is sufficiently fucked Saudi araibia is raising prices again

>Contd

>He also doesn't give a shit about protecting EU's interests in Brexit, so UK's economy can shift towards the US instead.

So throwing the TTIP that would help produce bajillion amount of profits and american jobs? Srsly? Realistically speaking whoever is going to be president would want the TTIP to happen and no a magical treaty would britain wouldn't fucking happen overnight because it would take atleast a year or two to hammer out the economics

>South Europe is pretty much guaranteed to default on their debt.
Only greece is fucked really, Other than it the other eurozone countries doesn't even reach 50 million in terms of bailout.
Source :en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_debt_crisis

>The Union will expect at least 12 billion extra per year to cover UK's part of the East Europe charity fees.
But that is in the face of a falling pound , the reappearances of tariffs on european trade , the capital flight of many Multinational multibillion corporations like HSBC to europe cuz they don't know what the fuck is going , immigrant labour slowing down and disappearing etc.

>TTIP makes EU useless.
Can you even into economics?

Haha there's an official-looking website trying to get English speakers to use Czechia.

go-czechia.com/

Do I pronounce it like chekeeya?

Cheers lad, good luck for the future