HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING

Arch announces switch to OpenRC

How will Poettering / systemd shills ever recover?

linux.slashdot.org/story/17/07/15/0018221/archlinux-devs-announce-switch-to-openrc

Other urls found in this thread:

linux.slashdot.org/story/17/07/15/0018221/op-is-still-a-faggot
linux.slashdot.org/story/17/07/15/0018221/post-some-real-proof-OP-rather-than-just-editing-a-redundant-part-of-the-url
github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/6259
linux.slashdot.org/story/17/07/15/0018221/OP-is-a-faggot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NICE!

Bump!

breaking news
linux.slashdot.org/story/17/07/15/0018221/op-is-still-a-faggot

i wish they announced no i686 drop

i'm fucking lost what to use now

to systemd devs over all their existence
>yo faggots unix philosophy is serius stuf you pieces of shit listen up and dont try to make a micro OS inside my computer
Now they have bugs that pop from all around in a critical component and they cant keep up, I hope they all die.

Lennart, just grab a bag of dicks and shove it down your jewish thoat, you fucking cia nigger. Lennart, just grab a bag of dicks and shove it down your jewish thoat, you fucking cia nigger. Lennart, just grab a bag of dicks and shove it down your jewish thoat, you fucking cia nigger. Lennart, just grab a bag of dicks and shove it down your jewish thoat, you fucking cia nigger. Lennart, just grab a bag of dicks and shove it down your jewish thoat, you fucking cia nigger. Lennart, just grab a bag of dicks and shove it down your jewish thoat, you fucking cia nigger. Lennart, just grab a bag of dicks and shove it down your jewish thoat, you fucking cia nigger. Lennart, just grab a bag of dicks and shove it down your jewish thoat, you fucking cia nigger. Lennart, just grab a bag of dicks and shove it down your jewish thoat, you fucking cia nigger. Lennart, just grab a bag of dicks and shove it down your jewish thoat, you fucking cia nigger. Lennart, just grab a bag of dicks and shove it down your jewish thoat, you fucking cia nigger. Lennart, just grab a bag of dicks and shove it down your jewish thoat, you fucking cia nigger.

Guaranteed replies from brainlets who don't understand the article

Install gentoo

The URL says so so it must be true!!!
linux.slashdot.org/story/17/07/15/0018221/post-some-real-proof-OP-rather-than-just-editing-a-redundant-part-of-the-url

Until a relevant distro like Debian or openSUSE do something about it, nothing will change.

This is not as big a happening as it looks like.

>In a recent Linux Kernel Mailing List post, Linux Torvalds finishes his mail with a little poke towards a certain init system.
>Linux Torvalds

fake and homosexual

you realise this is BAIT

I do, but I just took the opportunity to call Arch irrelevant.

I got excited for a minute. Fuck you OP.

Counterbait to systemshill baits is a thing.

>888

Can care less what the intentions of OP where, if theres a systemd thread on this board i will use my cool mechanical keyboard to type some death wishes to Lennart

it is really christmas already!?

T_T

github.com/systemd/systemd/issues/6259

The arrogance is real

just read thread..

:'[

linux.slashdot.org/story/17/07/15/0018221/OP-is-a-faggot

>openrc
>open arse
>MCMANUS

Wait a second before I read the article dammit, this is too good to be true!

Welcome back, Arch

t. Gentoo

FAKE NEWS