Has the Brexit affected your opinion on the EU at all?

Has the Brexit affected your opinion on the EU at all?

Me
>Yes
>I like the EU more now that the sneaky brits aren't in it anymore.

Non-EU opinions are not welcome ITT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OQF8x-SCCco
time.com/4383404/brexit-hate-crime-uk-racism/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volen_Siderov
tvp.info/25939587/europejskie-superpanstwo-zobacz-oryginalny-dokument
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I share this opinion.
I wish France did more EU things.

The actual vote results? No, but the lead up to it, yes
I like the EU less now after hearing British and French complaints. I hope the United States never joins a similar organization

What is NATO?

I wish EU started a wold war or something. I don't want to be part of a generation that dosen't experience a war in Poland.

You already are one, no?

The USA is already what the EU strives to be.

Not really, no.
It's probably good overall that we're going to be free of the thorn in the butt that is the UK and its endless whining about everything. I hope EU will go hard on them, letting them eat their cake and have their cake would set a dangerous precedent.

Yes I realize now that leaving the EU would be even more catastrophic than I already thought.

>endless whining about everything
dont you whine about everything in the EU except all the money that you get?

We whined about emigrant but if you follow the news our government accepted the quotes on the first sitting. We like to whine but we also know how to calculate risk and return.

No, but the new government does.
It's pretty amusing though since their only ally in the EU just packed up and left.

This.

Eurozone nations would probably get fucked twice as hard by leaving, especially if your economy is dependent on exports.

So the EU can gladly have the 0,5% of our annual spending to build some shit in Eastern Europe.

It's good for everybody because the Brits get their independence while the EU will be pressured to make reforms so other countries won't leave

NATO and EU have completely different purposes. One is a military alliance, the other is mostly about economics.

thanks, we need them roads

No. It's been funny as fuck few days, but pretty inconclusive. Need more blood.
Nah, the only complaint that is actually shared across the population and not just posdturing by halfwit politicians is the imminent cultural enrichment post-2015. Not that we've experienced it first-hand as a country, but even when I was out stealing jerbs, the only complaints I've heard about the host nations was variations on 'fucking arabs'.

I'm loving this whole continental-wide banter we've got going on.

youtube.com/watch?v=OQF8x-SCCco

Pretty much. I mean, the British get the shaft once they lose article 30-34 I suppose, but they're probably overdue for a good serving of sown up bum.

The big problem of the EU is that right wing blows everything out of proportions. No moderation in anything and then it end like it ended with the salty brexit leave voters crying for a re-vote.

>Need more blood.
I have noticed this too among my friends.
Those of them who are interested in EU politics and know the history of GB and te EU are really out for blood.

>mfw UK ends up absolutely fine from all this and even prospers

You shouldn't get so excited yet as you'll likely just end up disappointed

If I was British I'd want Britain to dissolve as quickly as possible so history wouldn't have to see what has become of it.

>mfw UK ends up absolutely fine from all this and even prospers

Even now you would consider that a likely outcome?
I know it won't be completly fucked, but will it really be better off sepereted from the EU?
Or do you think you'll end up within the EEA or some sort of free trade agreement in the end?

>are really out for blood.
you give them privileges (don't have to implement many agreements)
you give them optouts (euro shengen)
you let them pay less than other members
you put up with their shit
and the crash the entire economy of the continent in a internal political shitfit
than they start attacking europeans in the UK, not just some poles or Romanias (not that I'm ok with it), but Germans too

Who the fuck would not be out for blood?

Could you not say the exact same for Sweden?

An organization that has little to do with anything outside defense and related foreign policy.

>>I like the EU more now that the sneaky brits aren't in it anymore.

Same

Nobody actually bothers to learn how the EU works, so it ends up a convenient scapegoat for every politician out there. It's somehow both a Marxist Soviet Union 2.0 and a neoliberal welfare killer, depending on who you ask.
The reform EU needs the most is very simple - transparency. Educate people in schools how it functions and that's it's not simply "Brussels bureaucrats from outer space", pay more attention to it being understandable - provide easily browsable short summaries for every legal act that anyone could easily understand, not just the plain laws from EUR-lex. Perhaps even an EU-run news site with easily understandable articles outlining any major changes in a neutral tone. Anything to make it less of a mysterious force and stop the constant scapegoating.

No, because I have already hated the EU maximally.

even kek agrees

I thinks it's likely well end up within EEA but even if we don't we'll be fine without, the EU while big is becoming a less relevant market over time and lets be fair in 20 years is going to be a massive shit hole I think we'll do fine outside of it

We endure, as we always do. You're going full kristallnacht 2.0 on fellow europeans.

time.com/4383404/brexit-hate-crime-uk-racism/

>the other is mostly about economics
I wish it were

Why do you get butthurt that was actually pushed for these privileges? Blame your own politicians for being bitches not ours for doing what's best for their people

This t b h.

Then why are brits chimping out because of poles? Are they breaking any law getting EU money or working abroad? No? Then fuck off.

Me too. I hope it's our lazy politicians wake up and start doing the things they announced, ie more harmonization in politics and economy, with a cmommon exterior border control and military force

Don't get me wrong, I believe the UK should be fine in the long run. But I find the clown fiesta your politicians are now performing extremely funny and I want more, best entertainment this year.
Whatever the immediate result of this clusterfuck is gonna be, Poland will lose something and I realize that. But at least our eurofaggots won't be able to hide their obstructionism nad incompetence behind 'our dear British colleagues with whom we are working on several strategic allancies' and either get off the pot, or start shitting.

Dam, looks like another war is brewing within Europe.

What, versus England w/out Scotland? It'll be a short one if you butt out.

I'm a bit on the fence with this.
One the one hand I do think the EU should be less powerful but on the other hand I do think in order for the EU to actually work it needs to be more powerful. And the UK leaving makes the latter more viable.
So it's like either you go full in or you don't invest a lot in it and let it be nothing more than a trade agency.

Stop being a fucking retard, it's only a tiny proportion of the UK who are cunts to everybody they're just focusing on eastern Europeans at the moment because they're mindless thugs

No, I think the EU is a venomous, undemocratic neoliberal project designed to trap poorer countries into economic dominance by the Anglo/Franco/Germanic banking institutions. If the EU actually cared about people, DiEM25's reforms would not have been so fiercely rejected.

That being said, I think Brexit at the current time was full retard. The UK massively benefited from being in the EU and more importantly being the major ENGLISH speaking country in the EU so it acted essentially as a proxy for the entire anglosphere for dealing with the EU especially in terms of finance. Also the UK was a major EU power, like Germany and France, it commanded a lot of dominance over smaller EU states.
I also think Brexit was a waste of a move geopolitically, the UK had more to gain by pushing reform (possibly officially endorse DiEM25) than it did by leaving. Brexit should have been a final threat if EU reforms were not brought to the table.

I know I'm more educated on EU thanks to the brexit debates. I wasn't familiar with EEA or the kind of deals Norway and the swiss have. I also didn't know about common health care and I didn't know how much stuff the Brits had in their special deal.

Yes
I like it because it meant I could go on a cheeky lads one to maga for £179 and now it'll cost £500

Is it more than a trade agency? I've read a bit of the four main things and it seems almost every rule is tailored towards trade of wares/services and making it more fluent.

The human rights are decided upon by the European... Council? Or whatever they call it in English, man it will be so nice to drop it as an official language.

>N-Not all of us

You called him butthurt over negotiated privileges which no one in the even EU questioned. Yet conveniently forget the main moving force behind the leave campaign was butthurt over the same negotiated membership fees and access to the job market.

One reason I considered voting remain was because I'd rather have eastern Euro immigrants than none whites

Sorry thought you were referring to physical attacks, people were chimping out because even with all the benefits we weren't happy with it, just because you are doesn't mean you can criticise us for not feeling the same way

You're probably thinking of the Council of Europe and the Human Rights Court in Strasbourg. It's a completely different organization, separate from the EU.
The EU does have a broad Charter of Human Rights, but the UK of course had an opt-out on it, like they do on almost everything.
Also they're not dropping English, despite what the tabloids scream.

It's the pro European Sandnigger in Sweden. He thinks he will get less hate.

Well it's a very extensive one with its single currency, which is why the set up is a bit weird. If the EU would be one country it would just make money flow over to the poorer regions without issue but now it has to debate about it for a lot time let the countries get approval etc..
There is also as you said human rights, consumer rights they set up and protect but also projects of all sorts they set up for a great wellbeing.

I would say this all goes above them just managing trade, to the point that they half-manage countries too if they must just look at Greece.

I have no words. The British lower class is truly toxic and barbaric.

But i guess it is to be expected. I mean look at the clown they have representing them in the EU parliament. I am still baffled... how can an intelligent nation elect such an ape to represent them in-front of Europe.

>mfw the UK prospers and other countries follow suit and Merkel can't do anything about it

Greece is the exception though, and technically they asked the EU to assume direct control. I remember nobody was too happy about that outcome, but hopefully things will improve.

You mean Farage getting boo:ed after pretending he had a real job once? Yeah that was pretty cringe-worthy, nationalists need better representation.

let's be real, the worst the brits can put our is Farage
the worse we can put out is Cидepoв
>really makes you think

But the thing is we don't put him anywhere.

Thank god for that.We keep him here behind a closed door.

We are ashamed of him, we do not glorify his stupidity.

>Has the Brexit affected your opinion on the EU at all?

1-
I believe this tragedy will bring the rest of europe together, families hold together in hard times etc. Its easy to whine about the EU, but after what happened people have begun to appreciate how close to their hearts it is, and how far it serves their interests.

2-
The UK were the traitors from within, vetoing shit, whining non stop, trying to stop integration, trash talking everyone, and being pro-turkey accession. It doesnt matter whether they stay in after all, the UK just threw away its entire political credibility, and all the diplomatic soft power they ever built up. They will from now on play a secondary role in europe with no power to block the rest of us

yea, if we had a referendum on anything the side with cидepoв would lose

I thought most Europeans thought the EU itself was a sinking ship anyway? Why wouldn't you want to just be done with it now instead of letting it die a slow and painful death?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volen_Siderov
Oh shit

People like to bitch about the EU all day, but when it actually comes to it, not many would want to see it gone entirely.

Nice assumption and if you would live here you wouldn't think recessions are a just big joke. The further away the posters live the sooner they'll say "just drop it" because why would they even care?

thats brexiter propaganda trash, its the british going >we're not alone 1!!! others will join soon! anyone? guys? guys?

No, not at all.
The EU is still shit.

>I thought most Europeans thought the EU itself was a sinking ship anyway?
>In Rupert we Trust

>I thought most Europeans thought the EU itself was a sinking ship anyway?
You spend too much time on Sup Forums.Europeans really like the EU and the ideas it stands for.

>the UK just threw away its entire political credibility, and all the diplomatic soft power they ever built up

I still can't realize what they did. Jesus Christ

>No
>Still believe the EU is a good idea

It did make me realize what a fucking joke Brits are though

with no british there is no longer any reason for me to care about it 2 B H

NATO isn't moving towards federalization and never will.

I really wish it wouldn't become a federal superstate like news this week said was in the making by Germany and France. I really have no interest in dying in some Romanian ditch so that some snake like Juncker can force shady deals like TTIP through some more. It's also an organization that says fuck you to its smaller members because hurr population = more votes. Every country's vote should be equal. I feel left out from the decision making because countries like Finland with tiny populations really get to have no actual opinions on things EU does or passes as laws.

I don't understand the negative connotation of the words globalization and federation.

Most people in some countries like UK, France, Netherlands, Italy, Greece, Finland hate the EU.
It doesn't mean people in these countries would vote for an exit, as they cower in fear at the idea of change.

Eastern countries still benefit a lot from the EU. And of course Germany, which loves its 4th Reich.

>the ideas it stands for
Like? Corruption? Plutocracy? Neoconservatism?

this, globalism mean shit from all around the world
federation means "one for all and all for one"

We still have too many Muslims.
t. immigrant from South America who actually integrates

Globalism = corporations fuck you in the ass
Federalisation = corporations and their lapdogs in Brussels fuck you in the ass

>Corruption?
It's less corrupt than our national government. The degree of corruption isn't significant
>Plutocracy?
EU pioneers worker rights and countries always bitch about them
>Neoconservatism?
What?

What about this?

Could/Should it happen?

Loominarty and other shitty conspiracy theories

>I really wish it wouldn't become a federal superstate like news this week said
Stop reading tabloids. It's clickbait sourced from other clickbait. Here's the supposed leak if you're curious and there's nothing new in there, beyond maybe harmonizing criminal law on terrorism. tvp.info/25939587/europejskie-superpanstwo-zobacz-oryginalny-dokument

>EU pioneers worker rights
Then one shady, corporate-lobbied hyper-assrape deal like TTIP erodes them all.

Why do people always say Germany runs the EU? In what way do Germans run the EU? Is it because they're a creditor nation or is there something else there?

What do Irish people think about Brexit?

Cool English source lad

EU is accepting TTIP?

I don't care!

It looks really slick that's one point it gets.

It gave me hope.

>muh TTIP
the anti eu left is as retarded as brexiters
you're literaly complaining about a document that isn't even released based on biased leaks and youtube memers

I like the EU more now and hope that Scotland gets another independence vote since they wanted to stay

Not him but it's literally the leaked document.

Before brexit i thought democracy is a myth, people have no voice. Turns out democracy exists in Britatin.
If Trump wins in USA, democracy officially confirmed.

Big population and due to large export, they have a keen interest in keeping the EU and the Eurozone afloat. This leads them to being the most active and visible of all the member states, as well as pushing the most often for new legislation.

honestly I think a lot of posters are just trying to be contrarians, if brexit failed they would have given britain shit for not abandoning the sinking ship

I've never seen so many pro EU posters on Sup Forums before the brexit results

Yeah of course, you had communist dictatorships in your recent history, so anything else is obviously better.

But for countries which had freedom, independence, and a decent economy after the war, globalism and federalism mean losing your beloved culture and getting fucked in the ass by international corporations and low wages workers.
Just like said.

They have the most MEP's in parliament and to get something done people will appeal to the strongest first.

no, i still dont like the eu no matter how hard you people shill for it

>the leaks aren't real we wouldn't fuck you in the ass without lube!
t. Juncker

Did you even bother to click the link? The entire document is in English.

Hopes and dreams is all you'll ever have, I'm afraid.