What do folks in your cunt do to cure a hangover?

What do folks in your cunt do to cure a hangover?

I drank till I threw up last night and now I feel nauseous, hungry, and scared for my life

Start drinking again

Buy some IV plasma online and do a quick blood swap, you will instantly feel better.

And next time drink more water while you're getting drunk, will keep you from getting blackout drunk as quick and you won't be dehydrated

drink some water and any food you can keep down

before i go to bed, i make sure to chug a tall glass of water

i somehow manage it even though im blackout

i wake up tired but not hungover

Continue drinking, thats cures hangover really well...

Cappuccino and croissant down at the bar while the barista banters till you can't take it anymore because your head is pounding so you go for a walk and the head back home and fall asleep.

Atleast that's what I do.

Hair of the dog master race.

Gatorade

Force yourself to throw up
drink some powerade
take an adoring
go to sleep.
Get some food when you wake up.

>Adoring
asprin, fucking auto correct

Drink lots of water, take something to help with the headache, curl into a ball and rest.

that sounds comfy af

>tfw no cute cafe with pretty waitress to get croissants and cappuccinos for me

just drink vodka or clear spirits with orange juice or vichy water and you will get nothing but slight dizziness in the morning

>implying
Bars in Italy = managed by 60 yo dudes who banter on the border of bullying and their wives and their children as waitress

Greasy food + sleep

>yerba mate for caffeine and water
>light starchy food
>fruit juices

I used to smoke weed, drink a ton of water, and then eat something greasy.

But then I got older and started trying different drinks besides the garbage I was drinking because it was cheap. And I eventually found a few that didnt cause hangovers.
I just wake up feeling depressed and full of regret, and an extra hour or so in bed takes care of it.

Eat birria

Or barbacoa tacos

Water

işkembe çorbası

that sounds hilarious

>I drank till I threw up last night
three beers?

but I like whiskey and brews too
;_;

hilarious

2 beers, 4 shots of vodka, 4 shots of whiskey and a cup of some shitty mixed drink a girl made me. I think it was sprite and vodka. All that within an hour

Im filled with regret right now desu

stay in bed for couple days, close curtains, watch movies and eat greasy food

this. Mexican food is great for hangovers, if you live somewhere that you can get real tacos like in the pic.

You should
>Get high
>Resume drinking
>Eat an enormous fatty, salty breakfast
One of the above