Americans have no culture

>Americans have no culture.
Umm try again sweetie.

5/5

usa usa tbqh

So what is that?

I can't decide what's more ridiculous: the very careful placing of the doritos or the insane amount of lime juice she puts in.

How much does it cost
Is it supposed to be a doritos poutine or something

Americans don't need culture, they have freedom. Freedom to play and have fun. Americans are experts at having fun, I know that much. Just look at this average jane having so much fun.

>yfw europoors have never , ever, eaten a Frito Pie

What the fuck.

Amerifats.

Am I the only one who would seriously like to go to the US to have fried everything? I love your food, sincerely, oh and I would love some in and out burgers, they look delicious.

I want to go to some small southern town state fair just to see what it is like and possibly eat deep fried butter.

You can fry things at home deßü

Not with the same love and dedication that you guys put into it.

>snip off one corner
>cut along edge
>snip off other corner
>pull out chips with tongs

this lady is on meth

That looks disgusting.

I don't know what it's supposed to be, but it started out bad and only got worse from there.

were are you mobility scooter jockies rooting for iceland?

I sure as hell was

Anybody but England desu

DUDE MUNCHIES LMAO

wish women from my country were as thicc as this

who else /r/hightest/ here?

nothing about this makes any sense to me
i cant even figure out what part of the country would come up with garbage like this
all i can imagine is happening is that someone gave grandma a bunch of mixed up medication and she broke into a food stand next to a baseball field and started going crazy while someone filmed her.

noodles + doritos + chili powder? + a fuckton of lime juice + cheese curds? + parmesan cheese + random sauces?
what the fuck is this shit?

Pretty sure that's in mexico desu

wha the fuck

I kept waiting for it to turn into something decent but that moment never came

too much dressing, but I bet it's delicious

That's in mexico FYI, this is real american cooking

most people could not care less

Iowa State Fair is coming up in August. We have fried food everything; fried bananas, fried snickers, fried icecream, fried cookies, fried twinkies, you name it. Only come though if you're white, niggers not allowed.

> america

too much veggies for me 0/8

>cucking with Jack

Hey american man, can you describe what it taste like? From here I can only imagine biting through a crunchy, then gooie pile of salt.

this

>literally everything except lime and beer is processed and comes out of a can

>doritos with ramen

disgusting

Sauce is never ending

just like mama used to make it

So is this the god tier Mexican food that I've heard some much about?

A MILLION SAUCES

but that's Belgium tho

What exactly was in the pot that she was scooping all over it?

>> there are people right now eating this.

Isn't that just a bag of crisps with chili on top? That isn't a pie.

Ischemic heart disease.webm

I have never seen or heard of this before. I think that it's Mexican.

This counts as sexual harassment, doesn't it?

This was already bad but then those nasty ass canned green beans went in.

I'd recognize those hands anywhere.
Is Joey too retarded to pick up a slice of fucking pizza?

Nothing beats Aunt Myrna's Party Salad

This is the most disgusting thread I have ever seen on int.

And a biscuit is something you feed your dog.

now you know how i feel when i see you vietnam fucking shits

Me stoned in my kitchen at 3am 2bh

Yes, dog biscuits, which you still use correctly even though you went full retard with the human version and changed the name to be a special little snowflake.

Looks like instant noodles and potato chips covered in bull testosterone and deweaponized uranium sauce.

Seriously, did anyone figure out what the globs of greyish rubbery things she pulls out of the pot are? I can't even tell if it's a vegetable or a meat or cheese or what.

You eat this with a straw?

Vile.

That is fucking disgusting. Is this just a joke or do you really eat this?

it has cheese so I guess so its okay

doesn't look too bad desu

I wonder how it looks when it's cooked

noodles

mayonnaise is made from oil and eggs so it can't be that bad in a cake

you'd put butter and eggs anyway so it's the same thing

i'd eat it

goddamn even french food looks better than the shit being posted here

you medieval inbreds use the word "torch" for a flashlight, you have no room to be speaking

looks like vomit

wish I had dat ass.

>you'll never eat a 20 pound nacho casserole.

Is the rest of the world even trying?

I'm gonna be honest guys, everything there looks good except maybe for the noodles.
I would eat it tbqh

No dear, we use torch for torch.

Try to keep up.

That post is so exciting. As I remember that was even a reply to me exclusively. I'm proud I'm part of that embarassing screenshot.

>someone gave grandma a bunch of mixed up medication and she broke into a food stand next to a baseball field and started going crazy while someone filmed her
kekd tbqh

Even though usually you'd be correct, the fact that they were filming goes to show she was probably trying her hardest to make her effort look so professional it wouldn't undermine this garbage plate of nonsense.

She's moving way to effortless and not tense enough to determine meth/amp use. If she was under the influence, she would've crushed half the chips trying to be super careful and squeezed the living shit out of the lime to the point it wouldn't have contained juice it's second time around.

Ask me how I know.

too many ingredients desu it'll just taste like dirt

>torch
>still has a queen
do you have court jesters too?

American """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""cuisine""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>americans have access to fresh food
nice meme

Americans truly can't go a single thread without shitposting.

God you people are terrible.

at least our banknotes are worth more than tissues

brits truly cant go a single thread without being condescending cunts

I love American culture !!!!

>Start shitposting
>Get called out on it
>Hurr u jus condescent!!!!!!!!

Grow up yank.

>Pour completely random shit onto a cooking tray and put it in the oven until the fire alarm goes off
"look at me mom I'm cooking!"

>calls people "dear" unironically
only way you can get worse is calling me "sweety" and using ":)"

You aren't even putting any effort into your shitposting at this point.

>the start of the worst Arroz con pollo ever made