Iceland Popularity

What's up with Iceland lately?
Everyone is talking about them.
The news here just gave some insight into their country.
Shitloads of libraries, hard workers, highest gender quality, vocanos, mini stadiums.
What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5F_INMLk_lE
youtu.be/XdbW2RfXNcI
youtu.be/Q4Bd7JcUG6o
youtube.com/watch?v=4DC9Np2XpHw
youtube.com/watch?v=xjwpWxWNcHs
youtube.com/watch?v=4bEQ6a1sHnY
youtube.com/watch?v=zft4w1u2GcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah yeah, feminism is evil.
Let's talk about Iceland

wtf I hate island now

They're just "Great"

they made the Euro Cup for the first time ever and beat England

What do you want to know?

And this is why..

I fucking hate the Ice people

Always have always will

They are the perfect race

youtu.be/XdbW2RfXNcI

youtu.be/Q4Bd7JcUG6o

I was just curious. Iceland doesn't usually get mentioned on TV.

youtube.com/watch?v=4DC9Np2XpHw

>filename
kekd my shit out

That last vid. Using our equipment. Ebin :DDD

Holy fuck what a terrible display of dignity for their fans. Head lowering is one thing but this is downright disrespectful.

They aren't ethnically diverse.

dumb american

I'd like to take a vacation there when I'm like 50, learn the language. Assuming the world as we know it is still around..

how come your people stand so far apart but your eyes are so close to each other?

youtube.com/watch?v=xjwpWxWNcHs

It's better live and in english ;-)

is the second video supposed to be a joke?

If only Iceland would become part of Norway again, we could have absolutely every kinds of nature in our country.

HAHAHAHAHHA HOLY SHIT
Their parents must be proud

why the fuck does Norway always want to "own" Iceland?

Fuckin rich people i swear...

well, at least they are having fun

Because we love you. Come back to mommy, son.

We were never reunited after Denmark separated and lost us in one of their 100 pointless wars with Sweden. We had the chance to say it but didn't. Too busy with our own.

wtf I hate Iceland now

Iceland isn't "practically Norway"
stop trying to find ways to brag about OUR achievements

Fucking fake. They clearly don't care so they can take their bullshit breakdowns and do one. The Icleandic team should take them and their wives/girlfriends home, sacrifice the men and rape the women just like the olden days. That's what those cunts deserve.

sure. i bet Greece has absolutely nothing to be ashamed off

What achievements? Winning against England? We've done it too. Twice. I just want your clay and the lovely people that you are to be the same countrymen as me.

like that "off" i just wrote instead of "of"

Mate they absolutely dicked us; might as well join the Iceland hype train!
Maybe this loss will give English football the kick up the arse it needs!
Either way I wish them good luck against France!

norwegians should be replaced with icelanders. 300k people is clearly not enough. we need to rule the world

Because they won the games in football.
See the news.

Stop fighting. Icelanders are Norwegian diaspora. Reunite into a glorious alliance of fishermen.

How do you replace 5 million norwegians with 300k icelanders? Just join us, and we will rule the world together, brother.

not iceland, but almost same cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=4bEQ6a1sHnY

Norwegians are inferior

Worst loss in 70 years. They had no dignity at all by that point.

4 million.

agreed

delet this

i'm so sorry england. but i literally ejaculated into my pants when we won

explain it first

but they are superior to swedes
how awful do swedes have to be for it to be better to replace them with 3rd world muslims?

hippie blows his wad by rubbing against trees and lying in the grass

Rude tbqh.

why are your people so autistic

lol I was chuffed for you.
will be rooting for you guys against France, if you play how you did, and they play how they did vs Ireland, I think you have a good chance!

I'd argue we aren't but I'm at ease knowing we'll never be so stupid as to vote in someone like Erdogan

This.

Most Norwegians unironically pretends Iceland is a province of Norway and that Norway is playing against France.

Daglig påminnelse om at islendinger ikke er nordmenn og at landet deres bǿr forbli suverent og ikke en del av Norge.

most of the world will be cheering for iceland m8

And Icelanders, in turn, are inferior to Finns.

koksal baba with a qt

youtube.com/watch?v=zft4w1u2GcQ

Yes, they're doing a great job.

>swedes
>not voting idiot feminist cucks since 9/11

why are smart people so self-destructive?

Yeah I'm not really into football, so I was happier for Iceland than for my own country when we defeated Spain.

Because Iceland, a population of just 500 thousands people beat teams like Portugal and England in the Euro cup.
cool that Brazilian news talked about Iceland, was it the national news or just a small news channel?

Used to live there. Wouldn't go back.

WTF IS THAT?? IS THAT REAL? O.o

Apparently Akureyri is a twin town of my hometown(ålesund). How is Akureyri to be quite desu?

>believing in internet memes

You are not very bright aren't you?

Didn't Sweden control you for like hundreds of years?

why not Sven? Are you Icelandic diaspora?

That is a commercial from Vihreät (The Greens) that they placed in Sudan. It's real and it was very effective for a time.

Jesus, i would literally pay to be there right now.
Over here it's so hot that i'm posting completely naked and i'm still in pain due to overheat

Manuel that is not how you talk to people! No, that was Denmark

They won a football match against England

>you're not very bright are you?
Fixed that for you.

It's an even more liberal version of Sweden and Canada

but they have qt girls and nice landscape

I wish I could live in a island with -20c all the time

I meant Senegal. Not too great on African geography

post pics Manuel or we don't believe it.
then go? you can literally go there tomorrow if you want to pay

dummer danmark

Well, you can pay to come here right now if you have a passport. Many tourists do.

what does greeks being ashamed of their country has anything to do with iceland

having shame for your country does not make that okay

Lets be honest, that other billboard could be real as well considering how some of them act when they come to Scandinavia

Thats not like my viking shows.
BOOOORIIIING

He's right though. Most teams that play away or in an international tournament and lose or do badly, thank their fans for supporting them and travelling with them.

me too, I'd like to do that now, but I'm sure universities aren't free and even if they are getting a job would be impossible even with knowing icelandic

And yet, Rollo of Normandy came from there.

Why is it not ok? It's art it's supposed to trigger stupid people like you. I like that song desu. It's a great song, sadly not everyone understand the art of Iceland. Only very few people understands Iceland and a greek would never be able to understand and enjoy such a exquisite piece of art

Iceland beat England in the Euro la
2X1 NEVER FORGET TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

meh... rollo is a fucking cuck

Nope, Finn in exile. I lived in Reykjavik (101 and 112) for about 8 months, the surroundings, architecture and weather is depressing as fuck, the natives are smug cunts and the place is a literal feminist dystopia with tumblr-tier social policies. They make Swedes appear moderate and relatively uncucked.

And some girl must've given me something while I was there because I had to go on penicillin due to pissing barbwire for two solid weeks.

those idiots can't even begin to fathom the complexity of Björk

*whispers in your ear*
7-1

This confuses and enrages the Finn.

we still use some of your equipment as you can see from the body armor of this ICG slave-collector commando

>the natives are smug cunts
explain :x
yeah Reykjavik is chlamydia capital of Europe. They had the highscore for 10 years in a row

Oh always get you guys mixed up then.

H-hey i-im on your side

>Reykjavik is chlamydia capital of Europe. They had the highscore for 10 years in a row
Kek, really?

Iceland doesn't have a military!