Why are these guys so angry all the time, for seemingly no reason?

Why are these guys so angry all the time, for seemingly no reason?

It's one guy who hates America bad.

haha they love to drink and fight. I'm the same 2bh, it's in my genes (Irish grandparents)

Not enough potatoes

Are they?
I thought it was just the Northern Irish who were angry all the time.

>muh heritage

Cause they're niggers

irishs are such friendly, however englishs are dicks

meme

theyre probably pissed off at all the "muh heritage" posers.

English geography is boring and unsatisfying

Irish one is even worse

Irishmen are bros

LMAO POTATOES AMIRITE??????

You leave Ireland alone!

I wish I was dead.

This is actually true. Centuries of intense agriculture removed our forests and almost our entire island was scoured of post-ordovician rock by the last glacial maximum leaving us rather bland.

>tfw no one listens to me or gives me a (you) unless I get really angry about it

(TĂș)

Don't we all wish that?

They are actually very kind! I am enjoying my time here and their football fans have a good reputation compared to many other European countries

Where are you from?

They are angry because those goddamn leprechauns and fairies keep bothering them. Also guinness

because its cold out

They want to be independent

Here (you) go friend

here is a very sombre and understanding (you)

New York

they're very nice people irl

The Irish are very friendly. When I went I thought they would be irritated if I ever mentioned
>muh heritage
but actually they went out of their way to ask me if I had any Irish ancestry and then got excited when they discovered I did. There were also a surprising number of American flags at pubs, not rural Texas level of course, but much more than Spain or Germany

>for no reason
Be cucked, enslaved, disenfranchised and just pissed upon by all your neighbours and some scandis most of your life and try not to get angry

>Haha I'm 1/64th Irish I love St. Patricks day haha kiss me :)

Thanks Greece bro

Have a (you). This one is on my tab

A good few of us hate Americans, the rest just think you're idiots.
Mostly because of heritagefags and tourists.

We are friendly to you because you are greatest ally.

What if we're not heritagefags and just self-identify as 'American'?

I fucking hate people like you, knowing how our country is run by muppets and we're barely holding our own shit together but yeah, dumb Americans rite? Fuck you.

Most of us are poor and the cost of living is ridiculous, at least that's why Im angry. Americans are fine tho, just stop being so enthusiastic over your heritage, defeats the purpose of being an American.

I guess we'll never know :/

Go get beat by Russians you fucking hooligan.

you would be too if you were the niggers of the white race. it must be hard to live your life knowing that.