1. Your country

1. Your country
2. How much land has your country lost throughout history?

Sweden
pic related

slett dette

I am a Greek, not a German subhuman ree.

Almost half of it.
Thanks Peru

>tfw Mexico lost so much to America

The Philippines and some little islands here and there. We also lost a claim on most of BC, Canada but we also gained land in that dispute so it's a bit of a wash.

Probably the most ever.

Maybe, it's mongol. They lost the most.

British empire at its height was bigger than mongol empire. Mongolia's pretty big now too so I still think we lost the most.

Dunno lol

At least, your country is top tier among the first world countries, but Mongolia is.... how can i say.... an irrelevant country that we don't know well. I doubt they even have the internet access. Do you know a name of their currency without finding it by the internet? It seems impossible.
The Mongolian gap is much big when we consider all things, not only its land size.

>Tfw your country GAINED land

I'd say that Greece is one of the very few countries that have never lost clay, only gotten more.

Mind you, I'm not counting the Hellenistic empire, and the Byzantine empire - which were Greek.

>Not reclaiming sacred land from filthy Muslims

Lmao

All the pink area.
Also Guatemala but that was just them becoming independent, not an annexation.
That's about half of our current territory.

>Swedish viking "empire"

Isn't most of it useless jungles

It is a bit of grey area. But it is in between Russia and China who've sufficiently kept it under wraps so to speak.

Far too much.

Circled areas are rightful swiss clay we lost

t. Swiss

We and Poland suffered the most.

Also Austria we could have still have our glorious united empire if you didn't fuck up by trying to germanise the Balkan.

None

The north and Scotland. We had monasteries everywhere from Iceland to HRE but the vikings destroyed most of them.

The vikings controlled much more than that in Ireland but ours came from Norway.