All browsers that work with modern internet are either botnet or use bloated engines that are a complete mess

>All browsers that work with modern internet are either botnet or use bloated engines that are a complete mess
What went wrong Sup Forums, the internet never should have been this complex.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Web
mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Broadband and mobile.

>wath went wrong

Webpages became from "documents made to be delivered over the Internet and displayed on your monitor" to be html5+css+javascript web apps where a half megabyte javascript library to print out "kek" is not considered extreme but the absolute basic.

Shitty devs mostly.
>the internet never should have been this complex.
This is what happens when everyone can contribute.

ECMAScript as an idea -> JavaScript cancer

>confuses the internet and the web

I want people younger than 20 to LEAVE

I'm typing this using the lightweight browser Midori on the lightweight OS Trisquel Sugar TOAST using the netvertible Asus Eee PC T91, which only has 1MB of RAM.

So far, Facebook and Sup Forums work fine.

have you tried palemoon?

We need to come together as a collective to overthrow js

>1MB RAM
That from 1987?

wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Web

Bookmark this:

2009, actually. It's a netbook that swivels into a tablet. Which means it has the specs of a netbook from that era. And it kinda edges on the lower end of netbooks from back then I think.

>mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/

Icecat

The only way to do that would be to either 1) educate web developers, or 2) redesign a new language to replace js. Good luck.

Why not stop bitching and help with netrunner?

>still hasn't noticed his mistake

Time to redesign then

Does midori use an old version of webkitgtk that is full of security holes?

We need to move on from the web and into a new technology designed from the botton with all the features of the modern web.

Although maybe, just maybe, wasm can save the web.

Oh wait...

I just realized when I was reading the BIOS it probably said 1024 MB and I probably got it confused with KB.

This. OP is clearly a faggot.