Really makes you think

really makes you think..

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/17/brazil-census-african-brazilians-majority
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody cares about brown people
*inb4*

It's no shocking when the local gang bangers get shot. It's more shocking when an innocent dies. Deal.

tfw bbc&cnn did 2 days full on brexit and todays bombing is shown only occasionally. feels bad knowing no one cares..

Makes me think Turkey isn't Europe.

>mudshit killing mudshit
it's a win/win situation

No one cares for sandniggers

desu it's because shit like this that turkey isn't in the european union,if you got accepted there would be like 10 terrorist atacks per month of something like that because it would be in european soil

Makes me think that Anatolia is an occupied territory by mongols who converted to Islam.

its because were muslim. just admit it :/

>Asia Minor
>Asia
>European soil
João, pls

there are more people in euroturkey than in your entire country

brown people is your grandfather i am million time whiter than you iberian gypsie.

Nice sideburns, retard.

Muslims bombing Muslim places is not news

Muslims bombing non-Muslim places is news

dont you feel a little bit sad ? 28 people ceased to exist. some of them are probably tourists too

Was that supposed to be an argument? Insult? Random bit of trivia?

Is Anzu safe?

I quite frankly don't give a single shit about Muslims dying.

Quite handsome i must say
No homo!

Your area isn't relevant or famous, sorry.

It's on any tv channel right now.
But yes, we feel a lot closer to belgium or france than Turkey, why do you think that's strange?
Same as the attack was in China.

o-ok ;_;

I don't even feel sad, it's just a number on the screen.

used to it at this point

going bald but still handsome
how do you know all of them were muslims?

RIP KOKSAL BABA

MAY HE BEAT UP ANGELS WHO ANNOY HIM

This is a Muslim problem that they've been stoking for centuries. No shit they're gonna deal with blowback since Islam is assbackwards and belongs in the Dark Ages.

Just so long as they all kill each other off and not pull in the rest of the world, good riddance.

shouldn't have sproted issi, turey

Wtf i love turkey now

doesn't Pakistan and turkey hate each other?

muslims blowing each other up again isn't news

>groups from the 20th
>a sect that was only founded at the tail end o the 18th
>political instabilities foisted on the Middle East because muh godless commies
>centuries
Amerifat education

why would we ?

yes your rite,

was bed idea

Now i understand why german men fear the turkish men

You deserve to die tbqh and its all your fault.

Why did islam go full retard mode

idk i just presume that everyone hates everyone over there dunno 3bh

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol

Was there really global outpouring for Belgium? I don't remember it getting much airtime here.

thats not the point

I fucking hate p*kis. Absolute filth...

it's because the shit that happened in france and belgium didn't happen every day

In Turkey and Pakistan that's just a daily thing

like blacks killings blacks

I care about you, Turkey.

Don't listen to those fools.

Why are you laughing? Your brothers just died.

Pardon my French, but I'm very well aware of Wahabbism and the geopolitical fallout of the Near East in the 20th century so you can go fuck off you chink-sucking canuck.

Islam's been at full retard mode since Day 1. When they even tried to have some liberal beliefs during the Abbasid Caliphate, the orthodox clerics beat them down.

So what is the point. I think its very sad but I can relate more to Belgium and France than to the turkey doesnt mean i dont think its equally as fucked up and sad. Just means I pay more attention to the things i can relate to

Go back to swinging in your tree branch monkeynigger

Not to mention the persecution of surgeons being labeled as necromancers.

Muslims going full oppressive retard will be like that within the end of our lifetime. There's a reason they flood to Christian society's instead of the much wealthier gulf states.

Brazil is probably wither than france nowdays.

Here in Germany there is breaking news about it. News channels are only reporting about it right now.

>TFW Latin America probably has more people with European blood than Europe itself.

What a time to be alive, lads.

I'm going to be honest, I don't care if muslims kill each other. Just like how I don't really care about inner city minorities killing each other.

TOP FUCKING KEK NEGRO you make funny jokes keep making them please

>dont care about muslims killing each other
>whine when muslims dont want to die and immigrate to europe
white logic

The sad thing is you're probably right. A shame what happened to France.

Kekimus maximus, Brazil just passed the point of no return.
theguardian.com/world/2011/nov/17/brazil-census-african-brazilians-majority

>Niggers are the majority
>They still get affirmative action
Only in Brazil.

Do you care about other people killing eachother?

>France
>Lelgium
>non-muslim

Hard to feel sorry for motherfuckers that shout "death to america"

Just saying. Them dying is good until they come crawling to us.

It's not uncommon for the host country to report local news

>mixed people are blacks now

So Jap/White mix are niggers too?

You are brown, its a gift when you die

How so, we just want you all to die and if it was up to me they'd shoot everyone trying cross the EU border instead of helping them.

Are you really believing this or just meme-posting?

Easy there Elvis

Do you care if two ant colonies go to war with each other? No.

Do you want them out of your home? Yes.

It's a muslim problem that muslims should fix. Stay the fuck in your own shitty theocracy.

Dominican Republic is the same I believe.

In France and Belgium the attacks are done by outsiders (muhammadans). In Turkey they're done by insiders (muhammadans).

We care about our fellow Westerners.

You fags need to get off your computer and set a foot in real life, taking Sup Forums meme seriously is not healthy for you

The West is too PC nowadays and somehow libtards spout shit about Muslims being peaceful people despite history proving them wrong.

I even pointed out to Buddhist hippies in my college that Muslims were responsible for destroying countless Buddhist cultural and learning centers in Afghanistan and India. Their response was that "Nah, that was Islam, that was just conquering thugs".

It baffles me that a country like Saudi Arabia can boast that it has women grad students yet impose curfews and chaperones on unmarried women.

>Not to mention the persecution of surgeons being labeled as necromancers.
The irony here is that Muslim surgeons and doctors pioneered this shit back in the days of the Umayyad and Abbasid Caliphates. A lot of modern medicine owes a lot to the contributions that Islamic scientists synthesized from various Greek, Roman, Persian, Indian, Chinese, and other sources. Fucking savages should just die off.

>france
>western

I know right, just like you shouldn't feel sorry for the earthquake in Japan because pearl harbor

pic extremely related you dense fuck

>Do you care about other people killing eachother?

Only if they are white westerners.

If we showed the same amount of grief to muslim countries than we did for Paris and Brussels - then the world wouldn't stop talking about the attacks.

It happens every day.
Somalia got attacked two days ago and people gave even less of a shit.

I don't even remember them getting a hashtag.

Don't come up with that shit, Mohammed.

Made me genuinely laugh m8

Im not those guys, but i've been to Paris and i saw more blacks there than over here

There are about 100 Million people with European blood in Mexico alone. The population of france is what? 60 million altogether?

To be honest, when I was in Paris it felt like fucking Cairo with Hong Kong next door. Niggers, Sandniggers and Chinks everywhere.

Paris, London, Brussels, Munich, Vienna, Amsterdam, Madrid, Lisbon, Rome, Stockholm, Oslo, Dublin, Helsinki - Bomb them all.

Any Western European capital is fucking garbage bar none.

The Nips deserve all the hate they get. Pearl Harbor is just the tip of the iceberg. You of all people should know what the Japs did in East and Southeast Asia including Dutch civilians and soldiers. Bataan Death March alone makes my blood boil; 2 nukes weren't enough. Glad that Japan's become more and more of an irrelevant shithole thanks to China. Payback's a bitch.

really makes u thinken that nobody in europe really cares about sand people with a moon cult 0o

omg