How to replace the fan? There are no accessible screws behind it. I'd rather not remove the entire heatsink

How to replace the fan? There are no accessible screws behind it. I'd rather not remove the entire heatsink.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_gender
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I'd rather not remove the entire heatsink.
Grow a pair or throw it out.

Are you retarded? You need to dissasemble it.

> " Femanon"

Cringe

Femanon has been here for a while dumbass

just take off the heatsink you pussy, it's dusty as shit so may as well clean it.

Why do you care dipshit?

Cringe

cringe

just remove the entire goddamn heatsink and clean it, there's tons of dust in there
also good luck getting a new fan exactly like that.
You'd be better off with a new cooler like Accelero Mono plus.

>thinking that makes it any better
I was in a thread a while back on wherein she explained why she continued to attentionwhore. She claimed she wasn't attentionwhoring and that the default "anonymous" handle was "too masculine"
So yes, cringe

It's about the noun's gender you sdumb fuck. English is far too limited to have proper gender definition of nouns, so I have to restort to this.

>noun's gender
anonymous is not a gendered noun, you dumbfuck
it's an adjective
Even then, the only gendered nouns that the english nouns that the english language has are ones that have -man. Even that reasoning begins to crumble once you begin to look in to the etymology of the word "man".

Out of curiosity when people are ending the 3 year warranty of their graphics card, is it smart to intentionally fry the thing in order to get a new, pristine card? Seeing as it is a potential for nearly three extra years with a graphics card.

Are you retarded?

>no valid argument
>only retort is insult

>she
>implying
user I know you didn't just assume my gender based on my chosen name, right?

Can you shut the fuck up and not derail the goddamn thread?

>implying there was a sensible thread in the first place

No way is that worth for a card this old. I do agree on the dissambly and cleaning part if OP has some decent thermal paste. After that he should just mutilate the plastic shroud to make room for a new fan, get a 80mm or 90mm fan, ziptie it to where the fan used to be and connect it to the mobo or to a molex.

That's exactly what you want to happen by choosing an explicitly feminine name.

Committing fraud is THE smartest idea hands down. Sticking it up your ass might be a close second though.

Do you know what a properly gendered noun is? If English is the only language you speak, I doubt. This is why I called you a retard.

You see, you're conflating the english language with spanish where every single common noun needs to have a gender. English isn't Spanish so please, keep your patriarchy paranoia out of here.

Sell it and buy a new one or ask on ATI forums how to remove the cover without fucking it up completely. Each model and cooler has different screw positions.

I'm a girl btw ;)

Lots of other languages have gendered nouns too. I think they're a stupid idea though.

I'm talking about Deutsch, Russian and Ukrainian. And pretty much every other language has it. Only English is retarded, just like you.

>Only english is retarded
Yes, keep throwing insults instead of proper reasoning. Go ahead and make an ass out of yourself and keep increasing the amount of people who don't take you seriously.

Finnish doesn't have those. Neither does Japanese.

Actually let me DDG this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammatical_gender
>This system is used in approximately one quarter of the world's languages.

I'm a filthy ESL and my mother language isn't actually gendered. At least, until colonists came along. Even then, the genders are very limited to those borrowed words. The only retarded one here is you.

Well you are retarded, just like the language you're speaking. No reason to get offended by the truth.

Well yeah, there may be some underdeveloped regions with people with double digit IQ who can't grasp the notion of gender.

>ESL
Extremely Stupid Leftist?

>language you're speaking
lel I'm

Just for the record, I was mainly satisfying my own curiousity regarding the subject matter and shall now get off of your wild ride.

>speaking only a single language
feels good to be part of the master race huh?

The only stupid one here is you.
Also, the placement of Japanese being among the non-gendered languages pretty much contradicts your entire claim.

>speaking only a single language
>being an uncultured retard

I touche a soft spot (: Haaa

>remove heatsink u puss

also new thermal paste application would most likely be ideal. Yours is probably like clay now.

>this amount of samefagging
Jesus christ why is this allowed?

Thanks for the advice.
And fuck the guy debating with himself.

Kill youself, Yulya