ITT

>age
>savings
>salary
>OS

about a month's wages
30k last year, will be less this year
Windows 10 on gaming rig, Android on cellphone, various Linux distributions on everything else

~50€
0€/kk
Arch Linux

inb4 pottery

none
usd 3200 / month
LUNIX

>31
>60k
>45k
>debian

Does anyone remember how Sup Forums was bought by someone who profits off of it by selling user data to companies?

>23
>£6k
>0
>Parabola

>4
we are such keepers

99% of walking vaginas literally have 0 savings no matter how much they earn

>26
>155k (including retirement which represents one third of that)
>Will be 173k this year
>Windows is my glorified gaming console, GNU/Linux is for everything else and for fun- various distros because Linux is Linux.

Why does this image compel me to answer truthfully? It was almost an instinctual response, I had to stop at the last second...very strange

Gaming pc: win10, x220: win10/arch/hackintosh/remixos, freetard t400: parabola, phone : android

7500 + 7500 in ira
Sourcemage /Android

About $7k, started saving when I started my internship in Feb
$65k/yr flat, about ~$45-48k (I don't remember) after 401k (12+6%) & taxes taken out
Windows 10, Ubuntu, and OSX

>23
>$20k
>$30k/yr
>windows 10

Feel like a failure

$25
$0
Arch Linux

-$3200
$75,000
Android

That is pretty good for a 23 year old to have 20k in the bank. Keep busting your ass and you'll have a decent job, and then your good saving habits will benefit you even more.

>24
>over two million
>whatever amount i want to pull out of business account
>windows 7

Surely all these data collection generals are just a result of fellow anons being interested in exactly who it is they are conversing with!

I'm 23.
I have like 25k in the bank and 25k in index funds, no debt.
I make 110k a year.
I use windows 10 for games and Gentoo for everything else

210k €
70k €
win7, debian

OpenBSD

Well technically I'm not 30 until tomorrow. Could somebody buy me pic related for my birthday? It'll look great with my Wizard cap and cape!

Mac

>22
>just under 7k
>2700/mo after tax
>w10, ios, android

~30k €
60k €
Dualboot windows+xubuntu and centos for servers

webm-related is my BTC address, because (((fourcuck))) has some sort of random string detector or someshit so I can't post addresses and torrent infohashes.

>30, the prime age where everything happens
>posting on here

come on guys

Congratulations! Which spell are you going to learn first?

I only have a few years to go myself but I'm already looking forward to the day I can don that magnificent silken cape and hat.

now that's a fancy webm, I'd donate if had any btc.

I'm also 23 and also use gentoo, but I have only 2,300 in the bank and make like 25k a year. Do you have a degree and what is your profession

Sent ; - )

It really isn't

I have a CS degree from some top 10 meme school. I'm a software engineer now

yes it is. at 30 you should have mastered a trade and be working every hour that you're not sleeping, not posting here where idiots go when they are out of school or some other boring shit

I am an expert at warding spells, specifically warding off women, employers, and customers. I never 'learned' it; it's more like I was born with it.
C'est la Vie!
I am but a lowly vassal.

Windows 7

No savings, like 6€ in my bank account and maybe a bit above 10€ in cash.
0€ a month
Win 8.1 Pro

Such is poorfag life

*definetly not underage
*~1600€
*800€
*Wincuck LTSB (my pcie SSD doesn't work with a lot of linux distros :(

tfw turned 30 but no wizard info came in the mail so I guess I just have to keep not being a wizard

>be working every hour that you're not sleeping

Lol wagecuck

Hurry up and build up a retirement to enjoy in your impotent and incontinent years

6.2k petrol bucks
Windows 7/Fedora 25 Dualboot, Android 7.0+ on all mobile devices

ah i forgot that salary is 800€ month but only during 3 months. The rest of the year i study.
If you ask why i work being *definetly not underage* is bc i need it.

are you retarded? how is being a wageslave having mastered a trade? working in mcd as a wageslave at 30s isn't having mastered flipping burgers

>twenty eight
>zero
>zero
>windows xp

Did you get the job right out of college? How valuable was the degree in getting the position? You're living my dream, I'm doing my best to learn but I haven't got a degree yet which is discouraging. I fucked around earlier and now all my money goes to rent and bills, taking off work a treat my shit retail position for school will prevent me from paying to live

Sounds like you've mastered the art of wasting your life building someone else's company while Jamal is in your home fucking your wife

> 20
> 0
> 18k
> Linux/Win/Android

15k euros
2300 gross or 1700 net /month
windows for daily use of all sorts, linux for playing around whenever it decides to actually work on my hardware for once (disregarding the raspberry pi that I use for various server purposes like syncthing and private utility website)

>26
>-19,500 AUD
>40,000 AUD
>Win7, Win XP, iOS

yep you're stupid

Win10

>23
>0 savings
>0 salary. I'm a neet
>Gentoo GNU/Linux
kill me

Like 700 dollaridos
Windows 10 LTSB

>19
>10k
>Probably around 23k, still in Uni though so I don't always work full time
>Windows 10/Android

>Did you get the job right out of college?

Yes, it was offered to me during my internship there.

>How valuable was the degree in getting the position?

Having recruiters at my university helped I guess. I did four internships while in college, which played a big role in actually securing a job. Initial internships were acquired through spamming my resume everywhere with my personal projects on it.

Stick to cheap public universities to get the most bang for your buck

here's a datapoint for you:

X5O!P%@AP[4\PZX54(P^)7CC)7}$EICAR-STANDARD-ANTIVIRUS-TEST-FILE!$H+H*

Windows 10

how

Inheritance

>26
>6k
>25k (part time)
>arch

how do you keep it from not using it?
I mean you are 27. You have already bought something or you are very mature.

Not him but I have lots of money too.

>Buy 10k gaming setup
>Buy 1k exotic plant collection

Meh, not much interests me that is expensive.

>pic related
Why, you working somewhere that still uses AS/400s? I know it's a pain to press those F13-24 keys and the layouts all fucky on normal keyboards, but is it really necessary? Everybody in the office is going to hate you.

£70 (£15,000 in debt)
£670/m
Arch Linux

>0 income
>everybody in the office is going to hate you
kys

I hardly spend anything because I'm extremely frugal in every facet of my life. No desire to buy anything because the computer is fascinating enough. I like to read a lot. My life wouldn't change if I were rich. Never cared about money so I exist on the bare minimum. I wear broken glasses with clear tape and a stripped garbage bag tie wrapped at the joint to replace a missing screw.

>21
>2000 usd
>500 usd per month
>Debian

>Age: 29
>Savings: £0.00
>Salary: £25,500/year
>OS: Windows 7 on my main computer; Fedora on my laptop

13 Grand USD
73K Annual
Centos 7

Could be India and he had to round down after the USD conversion

windows

live with parents. saving to down a house

16k ($250 a month for the past 5 or so years) more or less
No job; going to college but already going to take the practical exams to be able to have an airframe and powerplant mechanic's license
Manjaro on my main laptop (HP envy), Windows 10 on my desktop and ubuntu 14 on my old acer laptop; a Chromebook from Samsung first one

Colombian

Ubuntu

I haven't worked a single minute in my entire life :^)

Only 23 dont procrastinate anymore and you will be fine. If you have mental issues like depression, anxiety, add etc schedule an appointment and get your life together before it's too late. Trust me I'm a super qualified interneter.

Really though

>age
>savings
I had a few thousand, but I needed to buy a vehicle for college and pay for the first semester, so I'm currently floating around -3.5K
>salary
I have an interview tomorrow at a tech company in which I would be an intern, so we'll see.
>OS
Arch on laptop, win 7 + Arch on desktop.

1.2m
~120k/yr base
Win/Mac/RHEL/BSD

~14k/year working part time after taxes.
Receptionist/Porter for a car dealership
Manjaro w/ i3 on my laptop for doing cs homeowrk and shitposting
Windows 10 on desktop for Sup Forums

$3,000,000,000.00
$1/yr
literally any OS i want (currently Fedora 27)

>23
>£600 (owed a year's worth of pay at work)
>£18k
>Windows 7

>owed a year's worth of pay at work
wtf? If it even gets past 3 months you're supposed to sue. How on Earth do you tolerate that?

~12000 per year after taxes
Botnet 10 education on desktop + Fedora 25 on laptop

>26
>just over 216K (AUD)
>70K (AUD)
>win10
70K AUD = approx. 55K USD
Working in a job I love (aviation mechanic), so I'm fine with it.

windows 10

Sunk cost fallacy... I'm still living with my parents so I can barely survive with my savings. I expect to get paid soon because we are about to close a big client :-)

I think once I get paid I'll leave the business honestly. My colleague left already and is owed about £30k so the business is in deep shit.

Also I'm too broke to sue. Once we get paid I'm fucking OUT

>26
>~10k, enough for me to live unemployed at my apartment for another 8 months or so if need be
>zero, last job was 54k
>manjaro

$10K
$55k
Fedora

ca. 1000€ atm, too lazy to log in
600-800€ / 25h/w
BUBANTOS / WANDOW 11

>216K
Ah so that's how my uncle ended up being so wealthy, he was also an Aviation Mechanic; for a little over 40 years

25k after taxes
Debian
Feels good getting out of debt, feels good getting comfy government position, feels good insane benefits and medical, feels so bad making so little right now.

Checking: $500
Savings bonds:$130,000
Windows 7 and whatever my pi is running

win10

you are 1 year older than me so I'm very curious to know how you're doing so well

Wangblows 10

Windows 10

>22
>~2,500$
>still in school, web dev internship this summer pays 24/hr
>linux mint

>age
>savings
80000 EUR
>salary
Not a wage slave, sorry.
>OS
Debian GNU+Linux

My great grandma was like a level 99 Jew.(not by blood)
Worked from age 16 to 81 at the San Francisco Treasury.
She never married and spent her entire life saving up stuff for the family.
Every one age 18 got 100k in bonds that mature in 2025.
She owned tons of San Francisco property.
I went from 5k a year to 25 in 1 year so I'm on my way 2 100k

about $3k usd in savings
not employed currently but looking for employment once I move into college
windows/ubuntu

Amazing. Thanks for sharing, best of luck. It seems you could be set for life moving forward!

Remember to give her big hugs for her efforts. Even if she's no longer alive, bring up her name and legacy in conversation and keep her name fresh :-)

>Remember to give her big hugs for her efforts.
Oh, that bitch is dead
She died at age 102.
She was screaming
>I AM NOT OUT OF LINE!
For hours and hours and then she suddenly died.

>17
>100ish dollars
>around 10k
>Linux Mint