Has anyone experience with Hackintosh stuff? I want to install OSX on my T420...

Has anyone experience with Hackintosh stuff? I want to install OSX on my T420, but don't understand how I can make a bootable USB with only Windows. I don't have any kind of Mac.

Other urls found in this thread:

techsviewer.com/install-macos-sierra-vmware-windows/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to find a vmware image on a torrent site of sierra, follow the instructions, create an Apple account and use said virtual machine to create that USB.

for what purpose would anyone want to use macos

Like said you will need a VM to create install media, driver support for stuff is going to be spotty just a warning. there is a guy on insanlymac that has a config for the T420 to help you out but you will need to replace the stock Wifi card with something else if you want Wifi to work, which means a modded BIOS flash to get rid of the network card whitelist.

VM. As said you'll need to replace the stock wlan card, i am using a dell DW1510.

t. hackintosh t420 faget

I did this with my x220. I was disappointed about the touchpad not working but everything else does.

Fucking really? There is no way to circumvent the shitty VM stuff?

Better than Windows obviously, all the perks of Linux without the faggotry.

You have to download a niresh dmg image and burn in onto a USB via the program "trans mac"

get a real mac then :^)

don't use this curry shit just use a VM and unibeast like a decent human being it's not that much work
tell me what macos does that linux doesn't
nothing
i can think of something with windows, gaymes
macos has no place anywhere for anyone except babbies

That's a surefire way to have him here complaining about hackintosh. Niresh editions are possibly the worst software I touched, and I remember those Ubuntu remix distros too well.

Its the hardest part really. Here's a guide that I used for an el capitan VM but for sierra techsviewer.com/install-macos-sierra-vmware-windows/

macOS can do decent desktop composition

And Photoshop

>unibeast
>using tonymacshit
Just fucking do a vanilla install OP.

what is the point to doing that instead?

not him but less hassle

For the t420 there's a pack ready with all the drivers, kexts, bootloader and shit which you just copy into the usb and then into the clean install to make everything but the sd card reader work. The hardest part is the VM, everything else is literally copy and paste a folder.

oh alright then
yes OP, do this

Follow the guide on insanelymac and use a premade VM off some torrent site with a throwaway apple id.

>asks for possible solution without WM
Are you autistic or blind?

>quotes a possible solution without WM
dunno, are you?

Unibeast is for fags. Do Vanilla install (eg corpnewt's guide).

this baka desu senpai

I did it once back in the 00s but it's kind of pointless now since MacOS and Win10 aren't really that different.

Fucking retard

I have a little experience getting macos to run on an old dell desktop. Can confirm you do need a mac to download the install software, but if you have any friends with one it's pretty east to just mooch the app. That's what I did. Also I'm probably gonna get eaten alive for this, but /r/hackintosh was a lot of help when it came to troubleshooting and other things that got mine up and running. More helpful than Sup Forums will be in all likelihood considering how much they hate anything with an apple logo on it.