/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user bought shitty bandages off AliExpress • user's new kirby shirt gets a lot of (You)s • user wants to root his Oukitel C3 • Great news, cheap cent chickens are now shipping out • user just got a R4 Gold • user is overwhelmed by mountain of chink shit packages a bunch of cable management gear • user can't stop buying cheap magic tricks and making webms of them • user ordered a pair of bike grips but the end caps come with nazi imagery • user compares Ruizu's he bought a year apart shows of a years worth of chink shit • Comfy's Pastebin of Daily Deals! Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/SoundMAGIC-Isolating-Headphones-Microphone-Smartphones/dp/B01H3F0SG0
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170718194038&SearchText=plague doctor
gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_436717.html
joymayboutique.aliexpress.com/store/536596?spm=2114.search0104.3.5.KHzTYf
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Gothic-Men-Jewelry-Titanium-Steel-Bird-Head-Skull-Pendant-Necklace/32652137844.html
aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-Coolest-Jewelry-5-X4-Linked-Dinosaur-Fossil-Pendant-22-Necklace-EB87-Free-shipping-Quality-Speical/1855210587.html
aliexpress.com/item/Vintage-Bronze-Wolf-Head-Necklace-The-Witcher-Pendant-Wizard-Witcher-3-Medallion-Pendant-Necklace-The-Wild/32651843199.html
aliexpress.com/item/OPK-Fish-Bone-Necklaces-For-Drop-Shipping-US-DM1073/32804467202.html
aliexpress.com/item/Freeshipping-Cosplay-Leather-Choker-Harley-Quinn-Puddin-Choker-Suicide-Squad-Collar-Necklace-Pop-Culture-Hot-Bijoux/32766689534.html
aliexpress.com/item/DoreenBeads-New-Fashion-Steampunk-Statement-Necklace-Link-Cable-Chain-Antique-Bronze-Gear-Pendants-51-5cm-long/32671389817.html
aliexpress.com/item/New-Superhero-Marvel-Batman-Keychain-For-Men-Trinket-Super-Hero-Bat-Metal-Car-Key-Chain-Chaveiro/32687582214.html
aliexpress.com/item/Skull-keychain-personalized-car-keychain-birthday-gift-male/1754490433.html
aliexpress.com/item/2017-new-trinket-fake-pompom-keychain-bunny-keychains-on-bag-rabbit-fur-Keychain-fur-pom-pom/32791887324.html
aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-50pcs-lot-csgo-Keychain-CF-Gun-Model-Key-Chain-Metal-Alloy-Key-Rings-Key-Holders/32764716479.html
aliexpress.com/item/Dower-Me-Cute-Bunny-Keychain-Women-15cm-Fluffy-Pompom-Fur-Rabbit-Keychain-Llaveros-Mujer-Car-Bag/32814942063.html
aliexpress.com/item/15CM-Cut-Fluffy-Owl-Keychain-Pendant-Womens-Key-Ring-Holder-Faux-Bunny-Rabbit-Fur-Pompoms-Key/32805574013.html
sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/brands_nubia.htm
pastebin.com/vhk9YJaW
aliexpress.com/item/Nubia-Z17-Mini-5-2Inch-Mobile-Phone-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-MSM8976-652-Octa-Core/32804220211.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for tracked syrian shipping

VIIIIICKY

New thread new trick of another Chink magic thing I got:
This time: the spike through coin

It's funny because none of those spikes are long enough to truly spike through, with that length, the entire coin case.

BLACK MAGIC

They are long enough, that's not how the trick works.

nazis are loser fags

my guess is that the sticks or something else turn the coin sideways once it is inside.

The contraction does seem to be wide enough to fit the coin on its side, letting the spikes pass through.
Pull the spikes out, maybe give it a light shake, and the coin ends up flat again.

Looks like I am right, if you watch the coin go in, and then out, its been flipped.

Going in the '2' is visible, coming out its some building on the coin now.

You're on the wrong website, m8.

amazon.com/SoundMAGIC-Isolating-Headphones-Microphone-Smartphones/dp/B01H3F0SG0

thoughts on these vs. the ZS5s

Sure sure loser

Nazis are dead and so are commies.

any recs for infrared thermometers?

Is $375.99 for an OP3T a good deal?
Or am I making a mistake?

where can I get that mask? plague mask? if I order it now I can have it for halloween

Why would you do that when you can get the OP5?

Just out of my price range and have heard of multiple issues with it
>Jelly scrolling
>Upside down display

What do the Chinese mean by this? Will it work with TWLoader? (I assume it's the best option for playing DS games on 3DS)

Don't risk it, buy a legit r4i gold for all your DS games, if you're too poor/cheap to spend 30 burgers on it go for a r4 revolution dual core, its more or less the same shit just more poorly built, it costs around 10 dollars and their site is still up in case your card doesn't come with the software loaded on it already or you wanna update it.

LeEco Le S3 or Cool 1?

>Fiio Update
Fiio X1 finally shipped! Will update when it arrives.
>6-13 days shipping time
>Hasn't left Hong Kong yet
>Move back out in 16 days

Plague doctor mask, here you go, senpai.
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20170718194038&SearchText=plague doctor

Le S3 is stuck in Android 6 while Cool 1 has Android 7 in closed beta. Cool 1 has better indoor photos but still shit in night photos while Le S3 has better headphone audio because muh type C usb and Cool 1 only has a 3.5mm jack. Display has Le S3 with a small lead while Cool 1 has 4060mAh giving it better battery life.

No, I mean they are not long enough to have that much protruding off the other side.

Buy Redmi Note 4X instead. It has a newer SD625 that is stronger than SD652 of both phones.

link?

what the hell does this mean, the SD625 has multiple revisions?

Isn't Zuk Z2 Pro just over $300 now? Seems to be the better deal of the 2 if you want my opinion.

Fucking chink pieces of chink fucking shit chinks can't even send the right case and are bullshit to talk to like yeah right let me put my chink shit 5 inch case on my fucking 5.2 inch phone you chink sack of chink shit

nvm, I had to google it: gearbest.com/on-ear-over-ear-headphones/pp_436717.html
I hope these aren't a meme, because I just bought one...
also, are they worth it? are the noise cancelling features good? should I buy more? can I use the coupon more than once?

625 > 652?

What the fuck snapdragon

Im building a small business, what do i get Sup Forums? so far ive got a lot of gayming shit, autism spinners and headphones

You forgot clothing/merch, action/anime figures/waifus, vinyl posters/mousepads and Chink Drones/Hobby kits

>clothing/merch
I dont wanna mess with chink clothes, ive had horrible experiences with it.
>action/anime figures/waifus
Got it
>vinyl posters/mousepads
Not sure about this
>Chink Drones/Hobby kits
Got it

Resellers are cancer and I hope your entire family dies from cancerous chink chemicals

Thanks

I am talking about custom printed posters
(Think Games/Anime/TV Shows/Cult Classic Movies)

Other things you might want to consider:
joymayboutique.aliexpress.com/store/536596?spm=2114.search0104.3.5.KHzTYf

Naviforce Watches
Yazole Watches
QT 'Japanese' Socks
Aluminium mousepad
Programming keyboards

mice with a lot of obnoxious lights on them.
I paid my motorcycle that way

>RegularOP !!p85rqLyx4kK

I love this /csg/ op, just from his news summaries I can tell hes a nice dude

Lots and lots of key chains and necklaces
aliexpress.com/item/High-Quality-Gothic-Men-Jewelry-Titanium-Steel-Bird-Head-Skull-Pendant-Necklace/32652137844.html

aliexpress.com/item/1Pcs-Coolest-Jewelry-5-X4-Linked-Dinosaur-Fossil-Pendant-22-Necklace-EB87-Free-shipping-Quality-Speical/1855210587.html

aliexpress.com/item/Vintage-Bronze-Wolf-Head-Necklace-The-Witcher-Pendant-Wizard-Witcher-3-Medallion-Pendant-Necklace-The-Wild/32651843199.html

aliexpress.com/item/OPK-Fish-Bone-Necklaces-For-Drop-Shipping-US-DM1073/32804467202.html

aliexpress.com/item/Freeshipping-Cosplay-Leather-Choker-Harley-Quinn-Puddin-Choker-Suicide-Squad-Collar-Necklace-Pop-Culture-Hot-Bijoux/32766689534.html

aliexpress.com/item/DoreenBeads-New-Fashion-Steampunk-Statement-Necklace-Link-Cable-Chain-Antique-Bronze-Gear-Pendants-51-5cm-long/32671389817.html

aliexpress.com/item/New-Superhero-Marvel-Batman-Keychain-For-Men-Trinket-Super-Hero-Bat-Metal-Car-Key-Chain-Chaveiro/32687582214.html

aliexpress.com/item/Skull-keychain-personalized-car-keychain-birthday-gift-male/1754490433.html

aliexpress.com/item/2017-new-trinket-fake-pompom-keychain-bunny-keychains-on-bag-rabbit-fur-Keychain-fur-pom-pom/32791887324.html

aliexpress.com/item/Wholesale-50pcs-lot-csgo-Keychain-CF-Gun-Model-Key-Chain-Metal-Alloy-Key-Rings-Key-Holders/32764716479.html

aliexpress.com/item/Dower-Me-Cute-Bunny-Keychain-Women-15cm-Fluffy-Pompom-Fur-Rabbit-Keychain-Llaveros-Mujer-Car-Bag/32814942063.html

aliexpress.com/item/15CM-Cut-Fluffy-Owl-Keychain-Pendant-Womens-Key-Ring-Holder-Faux-Bunny-Rabbit-Fur-Pompoms-Key/32805574013.html

Kek

Are you lads ready for the Best Phonememes for sale?

sale.aliexpress.com/__pc/brands_nubia.htm

>legit r4
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Not the person you replied to, but, well, there are R4s, and than there are R4 clones. I had an R4 clone for a couple of years. Shit just recently crapped out on me.

Can you suggest me a nice chink projector? Main purpose is watching movies. Probably console games occasionally. Should be Full HD

The original manufacturer probably closed up shop 10 years ago. Who fucking knows. Either way trying to get a "legit" r4 now is just beyond silly.

that's pretty much out of style

What is up with the prices on Ali? Aliprice just gives a general view on how much it was for 2 months but not totally accurate prices
>Item price goes down by 18.90
>Ok, I'mma buy it now cos it might go up by a few more cents/dollars
>Buy it
>Check page 2 days later
>18 now
>90 cents less
>STOP CHINKING ME REEEEEE

Wtf is up with this? Even for a cheap bastard, I still don't understand why it's keeps going up or down. What is the pattern?
Best way to look for a good deal is to keep waiting to go as low as possible, I guess

they're competing with all the other Ali shops selling the exact same shit.

>tfw u wake up and everything is being shipped
Feelsgood

"Legit" R4s are worse than clones. No SDHC support and no DSi support, they're stuck in 2008. I own one.

>tfw you wake up and you order hasn't reached your country after a month

Huh, even though the seller is the only one with the item listed

But I still don't get why it goes lower or higher in price. It's really annoying. I want to know when I could get the item as low as possible, that's what I want to know.
I need a pattern for this
At least it gives me a bit of hope when it does go low

What would be the best, flipping Razer's (probably fake) or no-brand name led mices

No it is stronger than SD652 because it is made by 14nm technology.

pastebin.com/vhk9YJaW

Deals so rad they make shitposters mad. It's the 19th of July and here's some deals!

I update this list throughout the day so check back often. Any new deals are pasted at the top for visibility.

Guys I made it to Beijing. Going to markets tomorrow. It's like real life aliexpess on the streets...

What's a good desktop microphone? Inspired to post here seeing someone ask about the Blue Yeti in another thread, been thinking about getting one for a while.

Test the window quality out by throwing yourself against it at least 10 times.

What's the air pollution like?

I don't trust their glass..

Awful, makes you appreciate clean air

ordering a new watch strap for my calculator watch.
any suggestions?

Neat. Say hi to Jack Ma from me.

If i see him I'll tell him user says hi

recently bought mini dvr from ebay

Depends on how much you want to spend. I'm not really aware of any alternatives to the bm800 from chinkland. It will pick up more than your voice though, but that's the same with any mic of this type. It helps to put it right in your face, but yeah.. I think the yetis are the same in this regard (they're shit though). It's cheap on ebay, but you need either a phantom power supply (cheap but meme) or an audio interface (bit more expensive but non-meme).

A directional dynamic mic, maybe even a shotgun mic, is probably a better idea, but then you'll have to spend a lot more money.

>tfw the tracking code they gave you for a mistake they made still isn't working
funny that, when the first package worked pretty soon.

This.

Post pics and shopping info when you can!

the $0.90 lapel mic is actually pretty good. sold all over aliexpress, they're all identical. Or you could pay $5 to buy it from amazon and not wait 6 weeks for shipping

get some price lists, compare the cost of that listed on the site, and the cost of shipping shit back

if you just took 1000 pictures of price tags someone would probably go through it for you

You realize there's like 5 people who share that trip right?

muh conspiracy theories

Will do

I want to make my KZ ZS3 bluetooth, what wire do I get

Good idea user

>Ping Pong, you must venture to the post office to send some retard his $1 of ink with free shipping.
Do you guys think they'll actually send it?

yes

they sent my $0.04 pen, $0.13 autism spinner, $0.03 usb c cable and $0.21 microusb cable

It's pretty much the best phone on the market, dunno if you wanna spend that much money on a phone when you can get 90% of its features for less than $150

pretty accurate lel

Did you submit that to leddit yet?

Any good chinki 3d printers?

is it safe to buy a laptop battery from chinks?

I bought a Huawei Honor 5x and in less than a day it bricked and won't boot past the logo screen. All I did was try to update EMUI which failed and then it restarted. I can't even factory reset it because that fails at around 23%, too.

i bought an (((authentic))) apple battery for my macbook three years ago, it hasn't exploded yet and it werks just fine

Something made of resine/plastic, nylon is shit.

It isn't you dumb fuck.
>muh 14nm
no one cares.

CHECK YOURSLEF FOR LEAD POISONING LEDDIT/B/ROS

My first order from Aliexpress arrived. 9 days total from China to Europe with Singapore post.

Although I don't really understand why the Chinks felt they need to lie on the customs declaration with the price and gift status. The item would have been way below the customs threshold anyway.

Pulled the trigger on a RedMeme 4x from gaybeast. Did I done goof or is this an okay phone? Also I just got a normal snapdragon version but afterwards I noticed they have an international version more expensive but I'm not sure what that adds.

They didn't lie. It's a gift you gift yourself.

See:

>MediaTek

>Did I done goof or is this an okay phone?
It will kill you and everybody you love in your sleep. You made the worst possible choice.
>I'm not sure what that adds
LTE Band 20 and a preinstalled global rom, most likely.

>Mediakek

How much was it?

See: aliexpress.com/item/Nubia-Z17-Mini-5-2Inch-Mobile-Phone-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM-Snapdragon-MSM8976-652-Octa-Core/32804220211.html