Hi, im looking for advice on a bluetooth speaker for a worksite...

Hi, im looking for advice on a bluetooth speaker for a worksite. I am a landscaper and am after something portable that is loud and has decent sound quality. In particular im thinking about getting a UE Megaboom but any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Fuck UE Boom, I have two of them. Both have had issues.

Oh shit. That sucks man, thanks for the heads up

Marshall Kilburn sounds great in my opinion.

farm user here,

ion job rocker is great if you dont mind a single speaker configuration. its not super portable, about the size of a practice guitar amp, but its durable as shit. the one i use at work sat in 10 inches of water during a flood and still works, usually leave it outside in the heat all day.

Cool ill look into it. Thanks man

Thanks mate. Ill have a look but i should point out that portability is a big player for me. Something that i can throw in a backpack and stuff. I was looking at a makita one which sounds a similar size to yours but decided its too big for my needs

Bose Soundlink my good man. Portable, great battery life and awesome Bose sound. Highly recommended.

Aight looking into it. Hopefuly its waterproof too!

It is waterproof as well.

and i know 4 people with UE Boom no issues

You didn't specify the task it would perform. You're a landscaper and it's of interest why you would need it. Is it for morale as you work?

Haha yeah. Basically i want good quality audio that is loud for when im working outside.

Creative iRoar Go is what you need... I have the Roar 2 and it sounds amazing and gets extremely loud. When you use it plugged in it gets EVEN louder. The iRoar Go is a basically a newer version of the Roar 2 but it is more rugged and water resistant. Allegedly sounds better, too.

Damn i had never seen this one before. It looks tight asf but maybe too nice to be bringing outside.

get the photive m90.

It looks good for the price but doesnt seem to be available in australia and i would have to pay a pretty large shipping fee probably

I have a cheap store branded on that cost me around $15 and it has dual speakers. The trick with them is to have the back of the speaker against something solid or in a chamber of some sort. Even a cardboard box will turn a mediocre Bluetooth speaker into a good sound source.

I have a UE boom 2, and I think it's ok, since it can get decently loud and I haven't found a scenario yet where I couldn't drown others out, but I'm most likely going to get hate because it's not a JBL, and apparently JBL shills think everything but JBL is shitty. If you want a big Bluetooth speaker that's easy to carry, looks good and has great sound, get the megaboom, not the xtreme. I'd honestly ditch both of them and go for something from b&o, like the a1. It's $50 cheaper than the megaboom and has much more superior sound, up to the point that it's comparable to a moderately nice speaker system, but it's not waterproof. Pic is my current speaker.

UE Booms are a meme theyre like the beats headphones of bluetoothspeakers.
only for retarded kids and normies

I thought beats was the beats of Bluetooth speakers as well