Do Europeans really not have backyards?

Do Europeans really not have backyards?

>ameriyards

i cant believe europoors and south ameripoors dont have their own private pool

They back metres.

i can't believe they don't have private jets and capitalism as an excuse not to help the poor

Australia wins again

A big backyard

Who is she?

>she

Source*

They don't have living space in Europe.

I have a pretty big backyard, my sister used to run around naked there when she was younger, cute.

I hate my backyard. I have to mow it and keep down the blackberry bushes otherwise my neighbors complain to the city.
I should have bought a condo.

No, only concrete and autobahns and polluting factories.

You sound like a lazy fuck.

>land of the """"""free""""""

Can you concrete the place?

>americucks pay for hospital
>americucks pay for education
>americucks get shot on the street
I think i'll trade the backyard for comfort.

Nothing is free Mongol

>American """yards"""
A small patch of grass isn't a real yard

You're only upset because the Russians took away your backyard.

>eurocucks pay high taxes
>no living space
>get bombed by muslims

>He lives within city limits
>He has to comply with city ordnances.

I don't have a yard. I have a front and back pasture.

Land ownership is nice senpai. You should try it.

I prefer people over cows sorry
I assume as an American there isn't too much of a difference there anyway

pools that would not be usable for like 2-3 months?
>Amerishoots don't have FREEDOM to roam
nice freedoms lmfoa

would be usable*

Not everyone lives in the Tundra like you.

Literally yes. Everyone I know just opens their pool up in the summer

i live by a lake in a smallish village and i have 30 acres of backyard and a beach, more than anyone within a mile

My dad has quite a bit of land that he inherited. It's not really used right now though, but he's renovating the old farm house.

>MFW Europoort dont have private patio, backyard, swimming pool, outdoor lounge, and 5 acre vegetable garden.
>MFW they try to defend not having that

Europe is not a country and it's not a place where everyone does shit the same like how all 300 million Americans are fucking clones of each other, you stupid cunt.

We have 200 000 lakes so people can swim there if they want to
How long is your summer? We don't have AC either for the same reason, our summers aren't long (or hot) enough to have one in homes
Most families do have a summer cottage where they go for summer vacation to sauna and stuff

*most sheep families
don't discriminate against rat families with you're generalizations

In Phoenix it gets above 90 pretty consistently from May to around halfway through October.

>later in april
>may
>june
>july
>august
These are swimming months, where I live.
I bought a frame pool off of my neighbor for half of its sale price this year; had a salt water chlorinator left over from my last one, so that water is fuckin SPARKLIN clear. Shit's great.

I jacked off to that comic once.

>yet

>a frame pool
who wants that in their backyard anyway?

Makes sense. You guys need to have a bunker for the inevitable emu uprising.

Someone who wants to hop in a clean pool that hasn't had little bitches and bastards with diarrhea in it (fun fact: just because the water isn't turning brown doesn't mean they aren't shitting in the pool), but also doesn't want to risk getting some kind of parasite from swimming in a lake.
Not the most aesthetic thing, but...that's why it's in the BACK yard, yeah?

aren't pools chlorinated in America?

Europeans don't have private pools, backyards, and barbecue area.

why would you own one if you're older than six?

They are....does that really make you feel better about swimming in some little shit's shit?
Also, unless you just constantly have the pool at shock levels, it takes several hours for it to deactivate the fucked up shit that lives in feces. You really aren't suppose to go swimming at a public pool, if you have the runs, but it doesn't stop people.

>what property they do own, they have to give to Mahmud and friends

Why would I own a four foot-deep frame pool in a region that with humid summers that can easily get over 90 degrees?
Because I can.

I'm not overly concerned about it since the chlorine is an effective disinfectant, a swimming pool has a lot of water that dilutes it, I don't have much business in the kid's pool and perhaps most importantly people shitting in the pool is not an everyday occurance

I'm glad that you and Canada are also part of the large house master race.

>Neighbors complained about my yard
>Front and back are literal jungles
>Lazy fuck
>Pay Mexicans to tear everything up
>Salt the ground with several tens of pound of salt so nothing grows back
>Neighbors complain again, but nothing can be done now as it's technically not a violation

Which is why most of us have yards the same size as our houses.

How much did you spend

>$60 on the labor (I helped)
>$25 for salt
Haven't had to mow my lawn in three years.

Sounds cheap desu. How long did it take?

Eww, so your lawn is just dirt now? I really like having some grass under my feet myself. Our lawn is pretty much just moss though.

An afternoon? Lawn clearing isn't hard. Hell, you could probably do it yourself in a full day if you're dedicated. Put all the debris in a pile, let it dry for a week, then burn it. If you're in city limits, contact your local firestation for a burn permit, which is basically letting them know what's up.

Next, get a metal rake and cut lines into the lawn poor the salt through the creases. Kill everything.

I don't really care, honestly. My house is a glorified place to sleep and storage unit. I'm either at work or out in nature anyway.

Sounds horrible

Sound like you are just a poor hick. I have a cozy jacuzzi in my wood heated sauna and a AC-unit that is blasting cold right now.

The yard is about 4 times the size of my house. And that's not even counting the bit of forest on the edge of the property.

this is the most gloriously lazy thing that I think I have every read. I teared up a little bit, you are truly an inspiration