Another One Plus 5 massive fail

OP5 cannot even dial 911. It just reboots.

Is this the biggest piece of shit phone of 2017?

- jelly scrolling
- 1 day warranty
- customer service designed to fuck you every which way possible
- looks like iphone
- cannot dial emergency numbers

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Android/comments/6o50aq/i_dont_think_oneplus_is_the_only_android_phone/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice Reddit spacing

hello pajeet. doing that damage control I see. kek

Fuck off shill

>Shilling this hard

Oneplus is the best phone of the year because it has best price to specs ratio than any other smartphone out there right now. It has better performance than S8. It has some minor flaws but remember, oneplus is a small startup.

stay mad Rajeesh

>best phone
cant even dial 911
lmao

I bought a OnePlus One when it launched. I'm still happily using it and don't really have issues. I'm looking at the OnePlus 5 and I don't quite understand: aren't they basically offering a similar product that other flagship phones have where the phone is super overpriced for marginal gains?

Looking like an iPhone is the worst part
No self respecting person would want to be confused with an iSheep

looks like you're an even bigger sheep if you spend $500 on this literal chinkshit.

I guess they decided they weren't making enough money on producing good phones, like the OPO, and now need to produce shit phones.

>Reboot on dialing 911
That is not a minor flaw. That is a major flaw.

Have you tried dialing 116?

lmfao this is bad

and people were shilling this saying its better than the iphone

i've seen brandless chinkshit work better

>oneplus is a small startup.

No it's a western audience facing brand for Oppo, the second largest smartphone company in China after Huawei, larger than even Xiaomi.

I too bought a One at launch. I am disappointed that they allowed Cyanogen to drop support so quickly, considering that their logo is printed on the back of the phone, and offer a lackluster replacement (OxygenOS or whatever). The only real option I have for roms is LineageOS, and even that has bugs and crashes every once and a while.

I'm also disappointed that it is impossible to find replacement parts for even simple things like the back cover or the battery. The cover is chipped and falling apart, but there is NO way to get a new one. I haven't found a single store that has them in stock.

I will never buy OnePlus ever again.

Have you tried Aliexpress?

Yes I've tried everything.

>oneplus is a small startup
Braindead shills kek

>5 rmb have been deposited in your account sheng

I would say "you get what you pay for" but really the price has increased too much for that be an excuse.

Fuck em.

>Reporting about a plebbit thread.
The fuck is this about?

>Oneplus is the best phone of the year because it has best price to specs ratio than any other smartphone out there right now.
Bullshit oneplus stopped being a deal after they gained noteriaty. Same with google nexus devices, and xiaomi.
The best price to specs ratio smartphones right now are the other similar specced no name chinkshit.

Werks fine on my op3t

>muh reddit boogeyman
fuck off

Haven't you heard? This is nu-journalism.

It's other Android phones too. Sorry if you're allergic to reddit.

reddit.com/r/Android/comments/6o50aq/i_dont_think_oneplus_is_the_only_android_phone/

Fucking kek. Another reason I'm glad I stopped dicking around with these things and switched back to iPhones.

Jelly scrolling is nonexistent on mine and it runs smooth as butter.
Why is this a piece of shit again?

>cheeseburger

why are android os names so retarded

The only good OnePlus phone is OPO.

It's the phone's internal device name you faggot

why choose something retarded

Because brits can't cook

You're not dialing it right!

Because you can't dial emergency numbers.
Because they decide your warranty is void if you don't open the package the day you receive it.

Sure it is

>he "stopped dicking around" with android.
>he is the one getting dicked now.

LMAO

>smooth as butter

>not working: bluetooth, wifi, emergency calls
>bugs? you tell me ;)

nice reddit uppercase letters

>Spyder
>Scorpion Mini Intel
Motorola best names

Those are OOS bugs, this thing is fine on LOS based roms like RR.

Like it or not, reddit is the 7th most popular website, and 2nd most popular social media website in the world. It's common for companies to get feedback through reddit, and a lot of newsstories started from a thread on reddit.

>Because they decide your warranty is void if you don't open the package the day you receive it.

well i got an op 3t so who cares about this phone.
also they lied in benchmarks and said that screen it's working as intended and they aren't going to fix it

Yeah, well call the cops I don't give a shit.

- 1 day warranty
???

underrated

These are literally just worthless meme phones.

>"LE SHEEPLE!"
hello again redditor

It's a hardware defect, yours definitely has jelly scrolling despite your claims otherwise

Can't this be fixed with a software update? Anyways, just get a OnePlus 3T. I have one and it's great.

You and OP both have to go back.