This is the average American house

This is the average American house.
How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y2yPRV06UBs
youtube.com/watch?v=jeleh3Mi7Tw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Seems a bit above average

Ugh, how soul crushing that would be to live in.

wish I lived there

Absolutely terrefying

you posted the wrong image, steven

they're the pods where the white people stereotypes come from.
i live in the center of my city and i meet them every now and then. eyes glazed over and personalities like oatmeal. the kind of people who think going to a shopping mall with fake "ye olde tyme" european facades and eating at the Olive Garden makes them cultured.

>"And the flag was still there"

Are you trying to give me a patriot boner?

No you don't. American suburbia breeds autists and suicidal people.

Oklahoma is an entire state of nothing but redneck trailer trash. They keep rebuilding because they're too dumb to move anywhere else.

Good people do not live in any city 2bh

Universally greedy, egotistical, condescending assholes

>literally the most destructive tornado ever recorded
>300+ mph winds
>destroyed concrete, brick, and steel
>flag was still there

>ye olde tyme
lel

Which American house does Sup Forums like?

McMansions are pig disgusting.

t. New Jersey resident

I grew up in the country, and moved away after 21 years.
I know for a fact that country folk aint any better. Just a different sort of shitty.

>new jersey resident

You have my condolences.

your a dorable

The triangle

What class lives in houses like these? Do janitors or factory workers live there too, or is it generally college educated people?

>destroyed concrete, brick, and steel
you misspelled paper, cardboard and wood

>drywall
>lifetime in debt
>get my kidneys repo'd every fluctuation of the business cycle
>no shops in the area
>american neighbors

no thanks

>What class
Working class, maybe white collar. Some skilled labor, maybe.

office drones

Working class chumps who consider call education "liberal book learnin" and just discovered this new fad called "sushi."

>Lifetime in debt
Just wait user, the EU will get to your cunt soon enough.

Georgian

Hey, stands better than German cities

>buying the brexit meme
don't make it worse for yourself man. The EU won't have the crippling consumer debt problems the US has simply because our means of wealth creation/allocation/distribution/preservation are different.

something something NEIN eleven

>The EU won't have the crippling consumer debt problems the US has
What is PIGS for 500 Alex

Why can't Germans build decent cities? Smh. 800,000 dead due to German incompetence

>consumer debt
>not sovereign debt

I can't believe that college costs at least 40 grand and yet you lack basic comprehension skills

>Not having opaque fences around your garden

Pretty much Plebsville

>Sovereign debt
>Not just the offshoring of consumer debt

At least our cities survive earthquakes

At least our country wins World Wars

>offshoring of consumer debt
pic related

for someone who's so hell-bent on trying to demonstrate any form of economic knowledge, I'm surprised you don't understand the nuances in our finances and yours in terms of debt creation vs. effective taxation and have the gall to make statements.

yet have washington burned to the ground by the most apologetic peoples on earth

>"at least our country eventually teams up with other countries that win world wars"

Fixed that for you

>murrican education
Only when you barely join at the end

colonial revival classic box, or georgian.

Are you implying the EU economic system is in anyway stable? Because given how the markets have been performing last week, time and again this has proven to be not the case.

damn germany is on fire tonight

The British are the most apologetic people on Earth?

it really makes me think

Canada didn't raze Washington D.C., that was British Royal Marines. Although many of them remained in Canada and are ancestors to current Canadians.
Canada did beat America at war in other theatres though; in 1775, 1812-1814, and 1867.

>Cities survive Earthquakes
>Can't even survive against Russians
Lmao
German "cities"

>Germany is on fire
Literally
T. Bomber Harris

Your average Juan and Jamal live in houses like that too?

>american resiliance

>Having another country be cut up and occupied
>Literally still being occupied and having said occupiers soldiers fuck your cock-hungry women
Is Germany the ultimate cuck?

Is that the white house?

>Italy
This would be too easy, I'm sorry I can't.

>financial stability of a major hub is compromised
>surprised that things are shaky

congratulations, you've established that economies respond to shocks.

>is it in any way stable?
yes, due to the incentives associated with it.

Canadians, but I stand corrected .

>his country couldn't beat a bunch of rice farmers armed with inferior weapons
>his country armed a bunch of mountain goatniggers with stinger missiles and can't contain a literal bunch of goatniggers with stinger missiles

your track record on foreign policy is only second to your attitudes towards obesity

damn i need a proxy

>his country couldn't beat a bunch of rice farmers armed with inferior weapons
Neither could yours, hence why Indonesia is independent.

the difference being we never professed to be the greatest nation on earth, nor are we the size (or have the resources) of a subcontinent.

It's all relative. If the US was comprised of just Utah, I'd say you guys did pretty well. But for 50 states, it's disgraceful.

>the difference being we never professed to be the greatest nation on earth
Neither did we. You just pulled that out of your arse.

man we watch your same television, we know what shit you pull from your ass , don't even try that one

>america never professed itself to be the greatest nation on earth

Wait, nobody is actually stupid enough to think having a extra-governmental body dictate monetary policy and not fiscal policy is a good idea right?

Nobody actually thinks this is a stable system right?

>He thinks that ordinary people give a shit about "muh greatness"
>He fell for the nationalism meme
Eurocucks deluded as always.

Have you never met an American?
In fact, you're in a thread right now where an American is posting about your "superior" home quality compared to the rest of the world.

>implying this isn't the average american

alright, I'm off to bed. Bye ameriniggers

enjoy your freedom-laced high fructose corn syrup and be sure to thank jesus for the cheesecake factory and wonderbread

>tv is not aimed a ordinary people
>politicians' grandeur is not aimed at ordinary people
i am afraid you are confusing ordinary people with those you consider normal people. If you are not retarded chances are the poeple you consider normal are above ordinary.(upvoted for the gif)

America still have a sense of humour to make its symbol of freedom in a place without freedom.

Yes, Euro's are actually stupid enough to think this system works. See as an example of said delusion

>Taking Sup Forums seriously
m8 stop.

this is where i grew up

r8

>Implying all american soil isn't free soil.

memes aside, aren't american cities very bad? I mean functionality wise. With those big ass houses only zones don't you take lot to just get to the supermarket and get milk for example? Also how widespread are these kinds of death camps?

That's not a city. Suburbs purpose is to house people who'll use a car. They weren't designed to be anything more than residencies.

It literally takes like 10 minutes to get to super market

>no 1970s geodesic dome
Shit chart.

>McMansions
Get this shit out of here

do you mean on foot or with a car? That's a lot of time compared to a normal city where you litterally take only the time to get dressed.
well, i guess they still count as cities or are parts of a city, right? But my point is that depressive condos or anyway houses with a yard thrown into cities seem more efficient.

youtube.com/watch?v=y2yPRV06UBs

Riley?

I live in the middle of my city and there is a large supermarket 2 blocks away, and several others scattered around walking distance.
suburbs exist around all large cities as places for white conservative drone office workers to live and raise families in a plastic facade of the early 1960s Americana, away from scary black people and dirty commie hippie bohemian drug addicts.

>well, i guess they still count as cities or are parts of a city, right
They're placed at the outskirts of actual cities, which are designed as grids usually.
>But my point is that depressive condos or anyway houses with a yard thrown into cities seem more efficient.
And you're right, they usually are. They're also a lot more expensive for a lot less space.

Read about the Post War American housing boom and you'll understand why they were designed that way.

Planned communities are always shit.

What the fuck is that lmao, looks just like my shed

>ameripoors

Why isn't there Shopping Cart?

t. Skid Row

>away from scary black people
they're not wrong. fastest way for a neighborhood to turn to shit is for black people to move in.

>tfw my parents neighborhood that i spent 20 years in growing up now has car break-ins and hit-and-runs and muggings and there was even a shooting this year
it was such a safe and happy neighborhood. literally 2 houses were sold to blacks and now the entire neighborhood is dying and dangerous.

Yeah... my mom grew up in Flint Michigan... apparently it was once a great place to live too.

But on the flip side, I grew up in a really nice little rural town in the middle of the midwest. My childhood was like something from the Andy Griffith Show, or Leave It To Beaver.. Kids rode their bikes all over and no one locked their doors and old ladies had garden clubs, and a church on damn near every corner, and not a single black or brown or yellow person in sight.
And now its a fucking rotted out shit hole because the WW2 gen died out and all the gen X fucks became meth addicts.

Can't blame everything on coloreds.

this alewaysworries me. when americans talk about shootings do they mean a gy shot another guy or full out skirmish battle? Also how common is it for niggers to shoot each other in USA?

niggers kill each other daily, it's no meme. the shootings are usually in fully black neighborhoods. the rare times they kill non-niggers is when they rob a gas station.

so common they usually dont bother reporting it on the local news. I live near a major road and I can hear the police and ambulance running up to the ghetto every 20 minutes. If I listen to the police radios its just non-stop dindu fuckery.

i could never live in an area like that
organic

It's actually okay in the urban areas (inb4 Sup Forums memery). The problem is that trash from Staten Island buy McMansions in developments in formally rural towns and then proceed to take out three mortgages.

I haven't seen this movie in so long lmao. I might have to give it a rewatch.

It's rarely a skirmish. It's usually some buck nigger gets upset and shoots up his girlfriend's house or a nigger gangmember is ordered to kill a nigger drugdealer who was selling drugs outside of his established turf.

Some colleges have fees as high as 73,000

i never thought i could learn from an american, thank you guys

>i never thought i could learn from an american

a bunch of nigs did a drive by through a major intersection of a white neighborhood where they were bouncing off of cars and shooting all over the fucking place leaving bullet holes in businesses and a church and shit, didnt actually hit anyone, and we never heard about it on the news.

there's a "fancy" outdoor mall that all the dumb suburbanites love to go to that was having trouble with urban yoofs hanging out and harassing the rich white people, and they tried to set a curfew, cept the (black) mayor didnt think it was a great idea. until one night he was doing some press conference at the mall trying to talk about it and come up with some more politically correct idea, when suddenly some yoofs shot up some other yoofs a block away, and he got slammed down behind some potted plants for cover by his security guards, and after he got up off the ground he miraculously changed his mind...

i bet that guy is american too

I lived in areas like that for many years, it is fucking depressing, the only time neighbors come out is when they go to work and return to work, they are like fucking robots, soulless domesticated people live in neighborhoods like those, I call those houses golden cages.

>tfw not even hispanic-americans are safe from dindu violence

youtube.com/watch?v=jeleh3Mi7Tw

Why do white Americans overwhelmingly shoot up schools, movie theaters, malls, etc?