Have you "chipped in" today, Sup Forums?

Remember when Mozilla cared more about the browser than about bullshit 'causes of the day'? That was probably 10 years ago. Back then, Firefox was growing and had a pretty good marketshare. Nowadays, Firefox is dying and has a marketshare so low, no one even gives a fuck about testing and checking their websites in FF anymore.

Another company destroyed by insane SJWs.

God, women are a meme

>pay monthly
makes me remember something similar to divorce, when the useless bitch ask alimony for their "child" but in the end she spend all of it for herself
similar case
> we got your browser now male cis scum now give us money monthly or you are a male chauvinist

that's child support, vaginamony is sustain the life she became accustomed to

>>>/pol
kys

>kys
no u

>moz://a
RIP Mozilla

essentially you are paying out the ass for a lousy hooker

> ://
duckface 2.0

Fuck women. Money can't do shit about it. If they want to get jobs in IT then they need to earn it themselves. Fucking lazy bitches. All they want is dick and money.

based hax0r telling it how it is

tone it down a bit kid

"Privacy"

fuck right off bitch

tits or gtfo

here, have this.

install Palemoon

Is that freenode?

Women are the doom of humanity, its like they barely evolved at all

yes

link is in the first post

they're the literal cancer and the reason for fall of many societies.

Pajeets and SJWs ruined Firefox. I loved Firefox but after google analytics leaks, I abandoned it. There's no hope until pajeets and SJWs leave Firefox.

Niggers

>google analytics leaks
wat...

While I mostly agree with hax0r in this one that a lot of women in tech is overprivileged gender studies majors who want free money to go on twitter, he's not very good at making his point and restorts to Sup Forums buzzwords too often.
This essay/post/whatever is full of crap. The idea that society should be based on arbitrary family needs is bull and most of his arguments boil down to, "things aren't like they were before so it's bad". Also his idea that society shouldn't be based on the individual is silly, especially when the US was founded on that idea. His only decent point is that when women were allowed to work it flooded the job market, but I don't think this has much to do with today's economic problems as the impact of women rights on the economy settled down well before today's economic problems.

>While I mostly agree
I was there. They were replaying so fast it was crazy. You could barely keep up with the conversation.

Where is the fund for keeping women out of tech since they always end up ruining everything?

feminist cunt BTFO

I prefer to give my money to projects that haven't gone to utter shit.

I refuse to give a penny to FF since they insisted on cutting legacy support. If I wanted Chrome, I'd go with Chromium.

rip in pieces firecuxx

I can chip a dick in her mouth, where do I click?

Fine, I'll switch to Pale Moon. Does it get full extension support?

>she leaves and comes back twice
>he goes back to discussing Linux almost immediately after she stops talking shit
Good times.

>at the he says he's not a male
xD

so,
>hax0r and rakya are based pollacks... >LadyClaire is an fat & ugly pinkhaired sjw
>and Surfman is an fat & ugly beta who wants to fuck LadyClaire

did I get this right?

You know, a lot of people go "google is also SJWs" but hey, there's no throbbing CoCs on their services unless you try hard to piss them off, and chrome doesn't give you this nonsense.

After all, it's a scam. They want the social justice bucks. Google doesn't need to do that nonsense, they can just run botnets around. Mozilla is poor and greedy as it is.

But don't they spend money on social justice?

Google adds CoCs to all their OS projects and is telling their programmers how to write PC code & comments. They turned Google Doodles from "big national holliday" and "epochal events" to "woman/homosexual/black person you never heard of and who did something unimportant but gets global reach doodle for their 103. birthday". They spam Youtube with #PRIDE videos. Their IO was just #PRIDE. I think they are riding this fad harder than Mozilla. They even surpassed Apple by now.

This is not how it works.

Woman wants money, woman gives head first. Otherwise, no money.

>marketshare so low
Argumentum ad publicum.

>female programer who can't code wants to start official coding twitter, gets massively triggered.png

all this bullshit just because he said "code doesn't care about gender"? He's literally promoting gender equality, and she calls him a "sexist patriarchal... toxic..." shitlord because she has the reading comprehension of a child.

Is this the future of technology? We already saw what happens when SJWs get their paws in the video game industry. What will happen when they've taken over computer manufacturing?

Was there a bread about this?

I've donated $20. Mozilla is doing a good thing here.

shoo

Pajeets are also bad for the tech industry.

> Fuck women.
Grab the pussy

Money they worked for through their services. They can burn their money as much as they want, like anybody else.

Fuckzilla on the other hand is burning money given to it by people who thought they'd be improving Firecucks or "fighting for their privacy" (when they're actually financing feminist groups and tracking users with Google analytics).

i was implying mozilla, that they spend it