Surveillance includes brainwave monitoring technology, How Do We Spread This Knowledge

Hi guys, I am a person under surveillance and I have crucial information that really needs to become common public knowledge

Maybe for some of you this is old news.

I don't know why exactly I am under direct surveillance (I was an activist on many issues) but after 11 years of active surveillance, why doesn't matter anymore, I don't even ask why anymore

Never been a criminal, never been a drug user, regular person with a job.

Here is what I learned

If surveillance agents or contractors can enter your apartment or house usually when you are out somewhere, they will install standard audio and visual bugs, but they may also install near your bed above or below or in the walls Brainwave Monitoring Sensors

In other words they will also monitor your inner voice and dreams, this technology is real and no longer science fiction

I am not saying they do this in every case, so don't get overly paranoid.

I think in most cases they only do audio and video surveillance, but they do have the brainwave recording option if they want it.

If I was a rich man, I wouldn't bother with sites, I mean no disrespect but if I had money I would pay for billboards, newspaper adds

I would create websites, pay for marketing

I would get this information out properly

What can I say, I don't have money for that hence I am creating a thread

Please share this info with whoever you wish, it took me long time to learn this part of surveillance

No one ever harmed me physically, but they love playing mind games to get you depressed, maybe even suicidal. The whole intimidation thing.

Over long term, agents assigned to you realise money is just wasted on false threats, but they are paid to do a job and they will do it for decades if they are paid.

Taxpayer money is sort of like free money.

But it feels very personal on my end.

I bet concentration camp guard would snicker across the barb wire and tell prisoners "nothing personal bud I am just doing a job"

Schizophrenia, ladies and gentlemen.

How I found out

I was very depressed and I was doing a little internal prayer to God at bedtime because I was suicidal

And next day they left a notepad msg on my iPhone, mocking my prayer word for word

This also happened with dreams or sometimes fantasies I would have before falling asleep

Yeah these are bad people

>billboards, newspaper adds
That's not credible. If I wanted to leak something there's Wikileaks and The Intercept.
But more than likely you just need to take your medication.

Never been diagnosed with a mental illness

Nor do I take drugs

I have a steady job too by the way

It breaks my heart knowing that there are people such as OP that actually believe this sort of thing. Please, seek help and get on some form of medication before you hurt yourself or others. Not memeing.

Believe me or don't

Up to you

Government does surveillance of groups and individuals, that is a fact

>monitor your inner voice and dreams

you have zero proof to back any of it up and you sound like a schizophrenic. why would a north korean cooking board believe you?

>Never been diagnosed
Then get yourself checked out. Mental illness is no joke, and often it takes others to notice. It's possible that what you're saying is real, but a much more likely explanation is you have schizophrenia.

go back to where you came from

>attention whoring
the thread

Like I said, up to you

I bet some people would show up to post how they don't do any surveillance at all

That's the thing I learned over the years, they got money for this stuff, their budget ain't poor.

see

Unless you pull that shit out of your wall, then take it apart and provide pictures and diagrams and proof that it works no one is going to believe you.

Ask yourself a simple question

Do intelligence agencies do surveillance of some journalists, activists and yes criminals

The answer is yes

Do these agencies have classified technology that isn't available to joe public just yet

Answer is yes

Is what I am talking about really so far fetched ?

No

how did a person like you end up in a place like this

To pull it out of the wall ?

I live in aprtmant building, renting

I can't demolish things, can't afford to

How did I end up here. ?

I just did a google search of free posting sites,

If you want people to believe you, yes.

holy fuck Terry is this you?

Seconded

no, terry is not pathetic sounding

Creating 4000 bucks worth of damage when I have 400 dollars in my bank account doesn't make sense

And to make matters even worse

There would be plenty of debunkers who would just call me nuts anyway

I believe you OP.
But there's that one trick to stop monitoring brainwaves: tinfoil hat.
There was a Kickstarter about these hats, not sure if they still selling though..
But you can put tin foil inside regular hat anyways
At home for comfort I'm wearing just tin foil without hat it gets hot sometimes, might be because they are trying to penetrate tin foil... Not sure

Who is terry

I am first time using Sup Forums and I must admit I didn't expect people to be so closed minded

I thought you guys are informed

Or maybe some people are not who they seem, after all government does have professional posters

The government has secret technology that's way more advanced than anything cutting-edge research can do, and they put it in random people's houses?

They're testing it, maybe

yes reddit is much more open minded. go back

you should be able to locate the bugs without destroying the walls. you could try getting a cheap USB boreoscope, drilling a couple small holes and checking the insides of your walls, or using a metal detector on your mattress and such.

There are ways to assauge your fears without causing thousands of dollars in damage, the fact that you haven't done this already makes your story even less plausible. Anyone that concerned about being watched would have located at least a couple verifiable listening devices, but you have nothing and you say you're worried about money when your life is on the line. Therefore, you're probably lying abut all of this.

stop posting here and get professional help.

Tinfoil hats LOL

I doubt little bit of aluminium can stop this

Or at least that's what we've been told over the years, to make fun of tinfoil hat people

Sadly some people really are sick, not everyone is under surveillance

The whole thing is sad, victims and victimisers

You can test it without leaving the R&D facility. Why risk exposing it for some random "activist"?

Sounds like you have a mental illness. Of course, you're just going to dismiss this like everyone dismisses your retarded comments.

because we get people posting dumb shit like this constantly and they never actually go and look for the devices they claim are listening to them, making excuses so they don't prove to themselves and others that there's nothing wrong so they can forever live in their paranoid bubble and retreat from society.

you are a fucking idiot if you think we haven't been here before.

NLJD or

>Who is terry
A schizophrenic on youtube who made an operating system.

>closed minded
You provided zero (0) proof for your claims so people are calling bullshit.

>I thought you guys are informed
Only on public information, we don't just take a random user's word for it.

>Or maybe some people are not who they seem, after all government does have professional posters
Anybody can post here, so paid shills exist. However people in this thread are reacting to your posts in an entirely reasonable way.

I am not a tech savvy person

I spent my life talking about 9/11 inside job, I spent my time convincing thousands that CIA along with few Middle East partners created ISIS and so on and so forth

I don't even care if I get killed, but that the thing

Here in the west, they don't kill you like they would in Saudi Arabia

Here they just surveil you to hell and rearrange your furniture when you are on your 2 week vacation to nearby town etc

They don't kill you here, they just play mind games

Hm... I guess I should make a Faraday cage hat then... That should definitely work.
All my life I believed that tinfoil works... Who told you it doesn't?

why do all schizophrenics talk/type the same way?

that's called symptoms

no he's just a faggot LARPer from /x/

Proof or get the fuck out. Thanks.

I am going to post this again

Ask yourself a simple question

Do intelligence agencies do surveillance of some journalists, activists and yes criminals

The answer is yes

Do these agencies have classified technology that isn't available to joe public just yet

Answer is yes

Is what I am talking about really so far fetched ?

>Here they just surveil you to hell and rearrange your furniture when you are on your 2 week vacation to nearby town etc

>I am not a tech savvy person
So then how do you know HOW you are being watched? If the devices you say exist are being used on you, you could not possibly identify them for what they are, which calls into question this whole charade.

>I spent my life talking about 9/11 inside job, I spent my time convincing thousands that CIA along with few Middle East partners created ISIS and so on and so forth

These things are true, I talk about this shit with my coworkers, nobody gives a fuck about forcing that narrative anymore, the blind only see what the media tells them and the woken only see what they can comprehend. Modern life for you, buddy. The government doesn't give a fuck about you.

>they just play mind games
THAT'S NOT SURVEILLANCE, fucking with you defeats the entire purpose of surveillance, because now you know you're being watched. You might be getting fucked with by enemy acquaintances, maybe friends or family, someone who may think it's innocuous, and I bet you re-arranged your own living room, in your head, on your vacation whilst thinking of home, and then were shocked to discover it was not like your dream when you got back.

>Brainwave Monitoring Sensors

Relax, everyone on Sup Forums is invisible to this technology.

you op you somehow missed this post

OP I believe you, there's only one thing left for you to do, Get back at them, burn down a government building, I believe in you.

Funny you should mention paranormal

A friend of mind told me, dude it's not the government

Ghosts are after you LOL

Nah

Ghosts don't mess with your computer files, create new ones delete old ones,

Ghosts don't need to mess with your door locks to get in

They just float through lol

CIAnigger General

Maybe you have multiple personality disorder dude. Unless you can actually find this brainwave spying device in your wall then you should see a therapist.

PROOF

Back to /x/ with you

This

If I had bad relatives after me or something like that

How would you explain brainwave monitoring

So now my relatives have secret technology too, ludicrous !

Go to fucking /x/ faggot, they will actually indulge your paranoid delusions instead of telling you to get mental help. If you still have a job you might be able to get properly medicated and live a somewhat normal life, otherwise you will end up homeless or in a group home in the next few years.

F̮̙o̹̟̹̖͙̜̕r̤̝̥ ̗̹t͍h̶i̱̞̭̦͜s̛͇͍ͅ ̬̹̺̩͚ş̗͙̞͔͙̗u̠͔͔n͙r̖̰i̝͕̦̻ṣ͙̠̝͇͇e̮͙̳̝͕͡ ͔̭͍̯͓͕͡s̪̹̦ͅha̴̻̱̯̞̭͖͇l̩̰͜l̴̫̫͓̦ ̘̜̘n̛̩̺̝͈̻ó̺ͅt̷ ͓̜͉̣w͙̟͎̬̠̞ͅa̗̤̻k̮̺̬͜è͖̫̮͖̟̬ ̢͇͙͔̳̼y̯̦͍̪̯̖͙o̪̙̩u̩̼ ̻̞̩̙b̞y̳̗ ̨̖̯̟̥̥͕t̹͚͎͖̯̕h̻̼̫͎̫̼ͅè̟͔ ̼f̦̤̝̥͎̭o͉̖̠͚̗͎ṷ̱̦͙̠͙̙͠ḽ̱͕̤̠͡ ͎̝͔ͅl͔ịg̳h̠t́ ͉̝̝̬̣̱o͈̜f̣̝͉̰͎́ ͔͓̜̦̮̹́C͔̳͓̹̣̹͞h̡̳͓r̛̠̻̥̤̱̫i̼̪̟̣̤s̪̟͚ͅṱ̯
̢̯͉͕̻Ḇ͓̮u̷̺̹̙̳t̹̕ ̼̺͓̮͜b̀y͇̪̤͎̦͟ ̣̱̼͚̦S̡̼͖̟a̸̹̫̫t̹̦a̸̩̥̬̬͍̻n̪̗͎̦̫͞'̳s̯͕͓͉͟ ̯̯̬̻͈̱f̯͠i̢r̯̘̹̦̜͎͠ḛ̫̣͈͈̙ ̺͍͢b̥͓̹̞̻͎͞ͅu̧͇͇̟r̻̗͓͉̥n̛͔̖͓̭̱͕ͅḭ͕͎̳̩n̹̭̹̱̟̠͔͡ǵ̦͓ ̤͎͔̱i͈͍̜̬ͅṇ̨͉̬̙ ̝y̷̬̬̙̥̜̘͚o̩͉͝u̫̝̮̝r̬̟͢ ̥̼̩͙͕̮e̪͎̣̮͍͉y̛͈̮͍͎e̹̫̯͉̪̠̯s̷
͕̤̭͠I̪̻͞ͅt̹͈̣͖ ͅḭ͚͇̮͎͚̪s̝͈̖ͅ ̘̜͓̥͈ͅn̛̥̩o̮̦̱̤͚̖t̜̜͖̪̬̟̺ ̣͙̻͡r̴̼a͓͠i̗̞͉̥n ̵̱͖͕̝̥̣t͓̠h̩̹̞͎̱̖a̷̬͍t͇̗̖̥̱ ̪͉̰͉͎f͇͉̕a̜̹̩͎l̩̠̮̝̫l͕̺̘̟̝̳͉s̯̻͉͈͍ ̘̫̳͍͕̖t̻̯̪̤ͅọ̫͇̤͇̠̫n̙͈̳̞͔͚i̸͉̠͚g̗͚̻̮h̕t̖̹͔ ̨͎͕̻͔f̴̰̬̮̱r̝̰͡o̫̣̳͘m̺͕͔̳ ̫͇̞͕̗͙͠t͇͖̫͞h̨̺̙͉e ̫͕̹ͅb̷̗̘͔l̘a͚͔̞͙cͅk̹͎̱͈̱̠ͅ,͙͘ ̼͉̘̭̮͙o̦̱m̭̪̟̻͙̪i̤n̜̠̫̳i̙̹̣͇̱͇ơ̝̤̗͓u̵̪̩̻͖͎̤͉s̘͔̫͓̻̣͉͢ ͙̖s̻k̷̹̼̹͇y̶̩
̥̝̱͚̮͚ͅB͕̟͕̮u̺̰̼͉͇̬͢t̠͇̞̳͇͍̝ ̙͎̖̻͙͕s̵͕̯̪̼u͢l̨̬̹̝̗̰p̺̭͟h̥͍̦͢ͅͅu͇̺͖r͓̘̩̥̫ͅ ͎͚̱͕̕t̝ͅe̙a̯͙̼̞r̘̼̰̰̖̪s͇ ̭̥̺͕̮̞͝f͕͇͇r̟̝̣͖͙o̴̬̹m͎̯ ̷͎͎̗͓ṱ̞̕h̯͈̹̙͢e͕̣̘̳̯ ̜̱l̤̻͓̙̭á͔͓ͅst̶̯̣ ̶͓f̘̹l̥̝o͔͙͚c̕k̰̱̜ ̣͉̫o̯̖f̪̟͈̜̠̹ ̟̖̥bi̘͎ͅr̗͙̭͕͠d̠͈̺̮̹s͔͎̜̟̯
̞A̘̠n̫̙̹͈͎d ̤̻t͖̺̬͞h̢e̝̹͚̼̘͍ ̬͙̠͕͍̜w̢̺̙̦͈̼͔͇i̵̦̱͎̗̖̯n̮͕̙̣͓͞ḍ̫͡ ̺̦̹̻c͖̳a̷̦̳̙̠̮r̖̣͓͓̝r͔̟͈i̟̻e͚s͎͉̖̩͠ t̻̩̩̤̱͉ẖe ̥s̙̜͍̬̻͞m̞͔̠̼͎͘ͅe̛͖l͇̯͕̹̻̼̻l̞̘̮̦̪ ̴̮o̺f̜ ̰͎̗͍d̤e̳a̖̣͚̟͈ț̦̗̺̱ͅh̞̗́ͅ,̮͈͡ ͖͎f̹̳͙̥̬̞̣͢ro̷̫̘̹̳̺͓͕m̦̯͍ ͉̰t̼͍͔̼̜h̯e̥̩͖̣̩̪ ͚̫̳̪̙a̝̤̺̳̤̱g̙̹̭̣̖̺͖o̻̜̺̺̳̗n̛͎̞̙̹y͕̪̫ i̗n͈̠ ̣͚͔͚͖t͈he̺̼͟i̭̼͇͇r̪̺̜ ̙̳͕͖̗͍̣h̵͙͕̠e͖̘̳͈͉a̵̼̣̝̜rt͔̬̟̪̟͟s͖͉̭̹̭̼
̟͝A͖͔̜̦̘̩͘s̵ ̪͖ț̖͚̗͍̱͞h͍͚e̙̭ ͞f̭̫l̺̥̝̕y̷͖ ̪̠̟i͕̼̙̺̳͡ͅn̸̗̠̱̝ ̳̜̺̬̻͡n͕̻͉̭̣̣̖̕àm̮e̝l͠ḛ̷͚s̖s̨̩̟͍̤̝̝̖ ͓͍̤̘̬͕͡f̘͓̕ę̖̖̞̗a͉̜̱͍͘ͅr̺̜ t̻̥̱͇͟o̞̝̬̟̦w̖̪̹a̮͙̦̻ͅr͎̮̻ͅd͍͚̣ͅs̵̱͉͇̟.͕̠͇͙̣̫ͅ.͔͕̗̥̟̫̫.̧̪̮̺̳̱
͇L̹͖̬̘ͅu͍̥͓̗͍̮̬c̼̦i͕̠̕f̧̦ͅe̙̭r̟̼i̖̞͉̼͝o̪̦̰̱n͇͕͚̣̻̹͜!̢̳̗̦ͅ

Oh I think whatever intel agency is watching me would LOVE that I try some crime like burning things

They would have a fool proof reason to lock me up

You sound like my crazy ass father. I bet you wrote that message yourself and then forgot about it, or the message never existed and you imagined it.

Name one reason the "bad people" which you haven't even really named except "government" and "CIA" would want information about you?

Saying and trying to expose 9/11 has been going on since it happened. Nothing new. A lot of people believe it was fake.

They probably don't care about you.

>I own a smartphone and use proprietary software.

W̧̛̟̪̭͐ͬͯ͛̄ͩE̦̼͍̤͔͖͌͆̀̀ ̢̥͓̾̃ͬ̏͛̚Ḁ̸̫̟̥̗̞̳ͣ͋ͩ͌ͯR͓̮͆̎̊̓̑͒͂E̟̬͉̪͐ͣ́ ̗̞̏̐̚W̴̯͎̦͔̣̫̖͉͐A̹͔̯̻͍̺̥̎ͨ̋̉ͩ͟͝T͇͔̝̝̪̟̉̈́͌̆͛̑̓͝C͈̪̯̬̰̬̦̬̻͗͐ͪͪH̛̝̼͕̯͔͓̬͍̑͑̍͊̀ͧ͆͛̋I̤̮̙͈̪̺̞̐̓ͩͮ͜Ñ̴̝̻̱̼̠̳̟̤̪̑̓ͨͦ̽ͯ͘͜G̼̫̹̺ͦ̇ͭ̓ͅ ̞̱̻̱̮͚̈́ͪͤͪͬͦ́̑̒́͡Y̫̱̻̙̞̐͘Ö̡̞̪̬́̑̃ͪ͜͝U͖͓̥̯͍̫̘̠͌̊̌̃͑

diagnosed schizophrenic here, sounds to be pretty clear schizo with MPD the non dominant personalities actually try to hide from the dominant personality so it wouldn't edit files and shit whereas with a schizo it's common to have reality break wherein you do something that enforces your delusions i.e editing files

W̹̳̞̗̟̏̄ͪͪ̓̀Ȩ̢̖̖̻̼ͧͯ̽ͮ͑ͯ ̛̯̬̺̬̩͌̇̀͠Ả̭̬͚̺͓͋́͜R̶͔̙̍͑͐͋Ḙ̛̝͌̄͡ ̴͎͍̟̒͌̃̀̂ͦͪ̚͞W̧̘̬͕͆ͭ̎̊ͦͯ̕͜A̰̹̣̠̪̯̠ͭͩ́̂T͓̭̤̤̟ͤ̊͒̐̃̽ͫͩC̵̣̮͓̮̖͉̱̍̑̕͡H͕̠̹̎ͨ̈̄̀ͅÍ͙̮̦͇͖̩͎̮̹͑̓̽̌͒͑́͜N̹̣ͧ̄̈ͅĢ̩̦͇͍̩̦̮̞ͬ͗ͦ̀̏ ̣͈̹͇̼ͨ̎̋Ỵ̏̋̆͢Ǫ͇͔̼̺̫̹̟̉̽̂͆̿̚Ù̺̦̼̱̒ͧ̇̓̀͋͜͝

Lost me at concentration camp

W̢̥̙͎͋͂̈́ͫͪͭ̒̀͜͞E͔̣͍̫̤̻̘͖͉̩̯̮͚ͮ̔͑̇̈ͤͩ͆̂̚͜͝ ̷̵̛̜̞̗̻͖͖̾̃ͦ̋ͦ͋͆͆̐́ͬ͢Ạ̡̡̤̻̤̦̣̘̖̖̹̙͔̥̫͎͇̹̃̋ͬ̆̾ͫ̏̾̓̋ͦ̓̃̓̇ͨ̀̀̚͡ͅR̶̴̼͈͕̞͕̪̺̤̼͚̣͓̋̈ͩ͋̐̓̓̂̒̈́́̀̇̉̓̀̚E̵͖͔͉͚̭̝̰͇̺̩͖̖̳̘̰ͯ͐̈̐͛̔͟͢ ̡̧͍̱̻̖͎̗̙̹̈̉̾͐ͭͣ̂ͤͩ̔̏͊̀͘W̷̮̺̝̫͔̬̪͚͙͓̜̙̟̾ͪ̃ͯ́̈ͫ̆̽͞͝A̢̢̝̬͈̠͙͔̩̝͈̔̊̂ͯ̂ͤ̈͒ͫ̋̋̐̽̎́͞͝Ţ̶̝̹͖̜̟̜̻̼̰̤̝͈͓̮̞̤ͮ̔̈́͛ͤ̿ͩ͒̆͋̆̍̀C̷̢̖̱͚̖͔̘̪̳̟̩̞ͪ̇̇̿ͨͧH̸̪͚̘̹͔̩̞͙̩̟̣͔̘̯̘̥̖̮ͮ̋͐͒I̵̵̧͙̬̙͖͓̪̖͍̭̦ͨ̎́̔̈́̿́̏̍͆ͯ́̚N̵̛̟̼̳͕̰̳̟͔̱̙͎̫͇̗̣͙͌ͦ͆͌ͦ͌̏̈ͦ̓ͣ͐͑́G̴͔̥͖͕̞̬̣͉̯ͨͧ̍̎̍̆ͫ̆̉͂ͧͯ͆ͯ̽̌̀́ͅ ̢̣̞̳̥̗̺̻̙͎͎̠̼̣̫̞̞͉̟ͬ͒̀̐̍̇͗͒̏͠Y͔͔̝͕͖̻̮̭̞͍̹̩ͨͭ̌̀ͩ͊ͨ̓͊̀̆͋̓̃̏̾̊̚̕͠ͅO̷̡̜̮̦̟͚̥͂͆̀͌ͬ͛͊͐͐͜ͅU̵̴̡͇̞̯̱̥̣̭̥͇̙̺̝̫̭͍̰̔̊ͫͩ͋ͪͭ́͆̇̚̚͠ͅ

Literally millions of americans think the 9/11 was an inside job and it is common knowelege to anyone who pays attention that the CIA/Israel created ISIS, you are not special.

W̸͔̩̗͍̫̰̟̟̺̹͔̥̘̦̝̹̺͕̞ͨͫ̔͑̈́̑̔̀͂ͣͬ̎͛͢͜Ë̢̹̥̯͇̱̼̘͖̞̠͎̺̼̻͉͇̐ͬ̈́̐͌͛̈ͦ͗́ ̸̢͚̯͇͔̜̔̌̀͋ͤͯ̓ͬ̈͜͟Ą̸̛̛͕͓̼͓̗ͩ̐͗̐̀ͭ͗̽̽ͭ̂̈́͒ͦ̈́̓R̷̼̬͉̥̤͈͓̞̫̜͂ͮ̑͂͊̽͗̍ͦ́ͨ̌͛͒̆̚ͅĖ̴̷̟̹͕̮͖̜̦ͯ̃͛̎ͦͭ͌͐ͫ̓̿̉̀ ̢̻̻̟̙̰̩̞̞͓̞͓̘̣͉̗̠̇̓̈́͊ͧ͋ͯ̿ͭ͟W̛̘͓̤̼͕̯̙̥̞͎͖̠̍͛͛̄̒̿͐̿͛̿̽͡Ą̨̢̹͔̫̗̭̹̺̤̻̥̯̗̮̟̦̗ͧ̆͗̄̾͒̇̃ͮ͟T̸̨̡̠̱̖̥̖̩̯̟̦͔͔̎̎̓͌͌ͪ͑ͤ̽ͧ̑͂̏ͫ̑̊̄͐͡C̴̥̖̯̞͕͛̂͑͋̑͋͌ͫ̄ͤ̾͗̀ͨ̏͞ͅH̢͓͕̩̘̤͕̳̠̣͌̈́̏̾́̕͜Ḭ̵̺̟̘̭̠̱̟̩̠̼ͭͦ̾̈́̋̊͒̃̓ͧ́Ņ̶̢̧̗̼̺͎͔̣͑ͬ͒ͦ͐̄ͯ̉̏̋̐̈̈́̚Ģ͕͎̙̞͕̖͈̭̠͈̻͎̳̥̥̠̌̒ͪ̔͡ ̶̴̢͇͙̯͖̩̻̺̝̖̘̬͕͎͓͒̆̓̾̌̌̔͞͝Y̵̡̤̭͔̻̙̱͖̩͙̼̹̝̪͚͉̻̪̍̑͋̎̈́̾̈̔̎ͫ̽͒̆̃̍̎ͭ͘͠ͅO̸̢̦͎͕͖̱̥̮̖̙͓͕̰̜̹̙̯̭̰̮͂͋ͣͫ̇͑̂̊͊͌ͭ͗̏̂̌̎̈́͛ͯ͘͝U̮͍̭̖̰͈͇̝̹̖̺͆̒̓̉ͫͮ͋̉̇ͣ̆͊ͩͯ̈́̇̐͡͡

H̪̰̖̣͓͓͔ͯ̒̃̀̐ͣ̂͋E̛̹̻͈͍̹͚̙̽̚͠ ̴͚̳̭̾̓̍ͩ̇̎͑ͪͧC̸̡̧̰͕͖̮͐ͅO͚̤̤̦̯͂̎̉ͯ̔̑ͣ̓͢͞M̧̜̝̳̝̟͆̑͂ͪȄ̵͕̣̜̫̣̺̉̒͛̆ͧ́́S̶̯̮̣̻̞ͨ̾̈́͂

To the debunkers

Honest ones, and professional ones

Believe me or not, up to you, most people only care about themselves, nothing new with that I suppose

I personally think the whole thing is very sad, and reading these posts, no one cares until they are smack in the middle of it

H͎͉͖̥ͦͨE͕̜̳̺̝͍͉ͧͬ̈́̾̑̑̑̎̀ ̢̮̭̣̭̬ͯ̂̓̇͑̐̃C̸̢̟͉̖̬̠̩̝̋̆͗͌͂ͮ͂̚͠ͅÖ̷̮̟͖̬͎͋̓̿̓̔̆̀̚͘M̪̫̭̤̤͉̜̞ͦ̾ͯ͊͂E̻̖̭̟̙̗̪͔͆ͮͩ͒S̳̥̝̼͍͎̗ͪ́ͭ͌̉͗̚

Yes but how many of you take the time to email and call msm journalists, call them fakes

Organize street protests

How many of you ?

I'm going through the same thing OP, they fuck with the layout of my computer setup when I'm gone

What's the point of this thread if you have 0 proof to show?

pls don't

You have put no effort into substantiating your claims. Therefore you have no grounds to be "saddened" when nobody believes you.

When surveillance first started more than 10 years ago

I thought I would all be over in 6 months, I thought they wouldn't waste money on me

Turns out, money ain't a problem they have

this isn't Sup Forums, fuck off
report the thread and move on
spamming will only get you banned
does your time have no value?

Ok guys gotta get ready for work

Night shift this week

Good, never come back.

goodspeed

At least he wasn't bumping.

>Which I did.

I love reading this sort of threads, even if it's complete bullshit.

Not him, but this isn't schizophrenia. I feel the same way he does. The government tries to use psychological warfare on me all the time and they try to inject thoughts into my head to mess with me.

You should check out /x/ then.

Well can YOU provide proof?

They send shills all the time

What do you mean?

They send shills everywhere I go to antagonize me be it whatever the subject is.

How do you know it's shilling/harassment and not just trolls? You do realize where you are, right?

You do know people get paid to troll and disrupt websites, it's a form of psychops.

Hahahaha nice thread OP I got a good laugh

>61449330
From someone who has it, it definitely is schizophrenia.

share this on /k. /out, /pol, /int. /r9k please!!!