Is there any way to view deleted WhatsApp messages without installing any software?

Is there any way to view deleted WhatsApp messages without installing any software?

She is most likely cheating on you. Sorry. And might as well go and talk to her instead of trying to get advice on "The Sup Forums."

Its a tech channel and I'm asking a tech question. Go suck your own cock virgin

Oh, and there nothing wrong with either vanilla icecream or missionary position.

Read the sticky faggot. Sup Forums is not your personal tech support.

This. I spent a couple years trying to find info like this. It's not worth the stress.

If you don't trust somebody leave them.

Asking questions like this is actually against the rules, and we even have a thread to filter out this shit called stupid question thread. I bet you eat out your girlfriend after some dude filled her up the night before.

>being so mad your bitch is a whore that you're calling other people virgins on fucking Sup Forums
lol

This is against the rules but you autist faggots love when people post pictures of dudes fucking each other in the ass. kys

Ah, the age old question... Would it be better to be a virgin, never having known love, or to be a cuck, knowing that you can't satisfy the woman you're in love with and somebody else is wrecking that pussy just like she likes every time you're not looking? A true dilemma.

>If you don't trust somebody leave them.
Exactly. What is the point of continuing if there is no trust? Are you going to chain yourself to her? Hire three spies to work in 8-hour shifts so you can log her every action 24/7?

When it comes to romance, "Do I trust this person?" and "Should I be in a relationship with this person?" must have the same answer. If it is not "Yes!", move on with your life.

Instead of admitting that you all know shit about tech, you will just post assuming I'm spying on someone. np ur all still losers

You will feel less bitter about life once you free yourself of this mental baggage. I hope you find peace soon, angryanon.

Ah the age old question... Is the guy calling me a cuckold actually unable to solve my problem for me or is he just unwilling because I'm a fucking dumbass who doesn't know how to google or find the stupid question thread?

Your picture is trying to offensive, but honestly that sounds really nice and wholesome.

You don't know shit. You're just a loser that will eventually post in /b asking someone to help you not hero

No

i was in similar situation, doesn't worth the suffering dude and believe the memes this time, yes she is most likely cheating with you, women these days are unreliable whores

If people who don't know shit are likely to kill themselves, and you've come here asking a question because you don't know shit... is this a cry for help? user, there's no need to kill yourself, she's probably a bitch anyways. I'm like 10% sure you can find another girl who will be perfectly satisfied by your girthiness/technique. That 10% is worth living for, you can't lose hope.

Yoghurt is healthy, but I cannot stand the texture. I cannot stomach it.

>You don't know shit
If that were true, you realize that would make two of us, yes?
>You're just a loser
Perhaps, but look at where you are, what you're asking, why you're asking it and you'll see that you're not really in a position to be looking down on me or anyone else here.

What about frozen yogurt? It's pretty similar to ice cream.

>make thread that is against the rules asking for tech support when we have a thread for stupid questions
>people tell you this
>you get mad at them and call them autistic virgins
????????

You already had this fucking thread and we already told you to kill yourself.

You can still get sloppy seconds it's not all that bad

I do not think I have ever had it. I have tried pic related: Cold flavoured yoghurt. Tastes nice, but the texture is revolting.

What a fucking waste of thread. Yes, Tyrone is fucking her every weekend.

There is no texture just swallow that shit like a good boy

See, I don't care for yogurt that has actual chunks of fruit in it because of the texture.
Also you have to be sure to stir regular cold yogurt before eating it, as it separates a bit.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

Unless you are OP. Then someone else is getting your strokes.

This is the most BTFOd I've seen OP in a while now. Thanks for the laughs, Sup Forums. Especially you Falcon, you gifted me FTL on Steam once. Stay based.

You just proved the tripfag statement by saying that

Oh God real talk I'd rather be a virgin. I get sad real easy with the way my life is now so I'd fucking die if I was cucked like that

what the fuck is up with all these low quality images that start with "when" and mostly make no sense?

Center Left is my favorite, although I would happily settle for center right.

What does cold taste like?

>non-free

you can try Active@undelete but there is so much stuff going on phones these das good luck digging something up

pajeet board literally

Sure. It's called Screen cap. What you do is that you take screen caps of the conversation before they are deleted.

Encrypted means untouchable to most people. WhatsApp is encrypted.

i think he meant "cold, flavoured yoghurt"
punctuation is important!

I certainly wouldn't eat yoghurt flavoured like my last cold. Salty.

You'll have to go back.....

....in time...