What's school in your country like?

What's school in your country like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yr2Cz8LLAPw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I went to a private school, which is quite different from the comprehensives that most people in this country go to

My school was posh as fuck, everybody there was posh as fuck, their parents were all lawyers and doctors and engineers (or sometimes nouveau riche types, car salesmen, etc.). Unfortunately I am no longer posh as fuck which means they are all now doing much better than me (why else would I be on Sup Forums).

Pic related, school I went to.

Mexico es guaiiiitttt

Like this. No uniforms.

Fuck off user, this thread is about school life around the world.

was going to school in a blazer and dress slacks every schoolday confining

Of course we have uniforms, what kind of shithole did you study at?

The baseball club of every high school has old-fashioned uniform.

For me: Fun
For NERDS: Hell

You're fucking brown.

Why is that woman's face bloody?

she forgot her hijab.

you're fucking not as brown

Well, given that it's from the breivik thing it is infact the exact opposite.

Wtf

>mfw I used to go to school in trackpants and had a seperate pair of trackpants for gym with me

What the fuck was wrong with me.

Pretty normal.

i went to an all boys private school which is now embroiled in the media with animal cruelty and paedophilia reports so you know it was really top shelf

/fa/ af

saved for inspo

I grew up in """Tamil Town""" and literally everyone in high school was either South Indian, Chinese, or Black Caribbean. There were maybe 6 or 7 white students in my grade of about 300 people and half of them were immigrant poles. I started going to university last year and it doesn't seem much different except the blacks are now from Africa.

England

tl;dr youtube.com/watch?v=Yr2Cz8LLAPw

How did that work out for you?

Damn japs really rock the buzzcut

It's called yellow.