Windows users - taskbar on the bottom or the side (or the top if youre an absolute madman)?

windows users - taskbar on the bottom or the side (or the top if youre an absolute madman)?

No taskbar at all.
Open all programs with WIN + R.

madman with no morals whatsoever

>WIN+R
Pleb. I only open SVR-5 Korn shell from WIN+R. Didn't you know Windows is a UNIX when you install Microsoft Interix on it?!!

Windows 8 Start Menu

Windows 7, bottom with small icons like every right thinking individual.

/thread

Used to be a top-man.
Now i realize its more logical to have it on the left.

>not taking advantage of WIN+1-9

I can't believe nobody is impressed with the fact that Interix made Windows just as POSIX compliant as the Linux kernel. Windows POSIX subsystem is an equal-class subsystem to Win32, and sits equally on top the NT kernel. This means all that "Ubuntu-on-Windows" shit is old, probably an Interix rewrite for Win10, and no you never needed that Cygwin shit either. All you needed was Windows ___ "Professional/Enterprise" Edition + Microsoft SUA SDK installer from their site. There was once a working Gentoo Prefix for Windows (I mean natively, outside Cygwin or other jewy non-emulation shit).

I mean it's Bash-directly-on-Windows level here.

>mad were not praising you for your system that looks like a shitty post-vapourwave cover and is a frankenstein mess

Literally this

Checked, but not keked at all.

When I'm using Windows (7) I have to have my taskbar on the bottom. when I'm using Linux (with Xfce) I have to have it on the top.

I guess I just lead a life of contradictions.

>not keked at all
That's OK.

Saving screen space since 2007

For browsing you need vertical space, which is especially limited on 16:9 screens
>side is the correct answer

Left. Logically, you want the most vertical space possible for windows, especially on 16:9 ratio screens.

Also, since basically every program and website ever uses the left side of the screen for navigation, it means that I don't have to move across the entire screen merely to change window.

You can call me a faggot for not using windows+number keys, but it feels broken honestly

If you use 7 + taskbar tweaker you can shring the taskbar to be slim like when it's on the bottom.
The program is really lightweight and has other really useful things it can do.

shrink*

kek
You wincucks sure are comedy gold.

Bottom, autohiding taskbar.

How do you even remove or hide the taskbar? I've never used it and hate how it looks.

unironically on top.

You see, I personally like the actual look and flow of the taskbar on the bottom of my screen. If I could get past design choice, I would opt to have my taskbar on the left side of my screen.

I'm using a 16:9 monitor so the added vert space can be somewhat useful, but for some reason the notifcation/time area looks like ass when on the side of the screen, which ultimately stops me from using it that way.

On the bottom with auto hide enabled. Smallest icons possible.

This.