ISIS attacks turkish airport

>ISIS attacks turkish airport
>at least 36 people died
>people will still think turkey supor isis

Bush did 911. Same thing here. You cannot convince us, roach.

WHY TURKISH STOP SUPPORT ISIS?
COSE PUTIN ASK TO STOP IT?

I read reports of Turkey buying oil from ISIS. Not the government itself, it's just random smugglers, but apparently the government knows and turns a blind eye.

thoughts?

our TV said 10 people died and 40 injured

literally every faction in syria does this

> Implying t*rks aren't going to cheer this as a victory since most of the dead were tourists

Turkey is faction in Syria? I knew you roaches blabbering on about "muh Turkey stronk cuntry" were nothing.

What

please reply to me too

The sad truth.
Erdogan's Turkey wants Western / European influence out. I guess this is one way of doing it..
Oh well.

Do you like Erdogan? If yes, say "Thanks Georgia"

Airports are full of foreigners and tourists, you idiot.

Thanks Georgia, everyone likes Erdoğan here. He's universally adored

that sounds like sarcasm, but if he was not really loved, why would you guys elect him?

Psst, it's called a rigged election.

>Everybody in Turkey has the same relations with ISIS
Nobody claimed all Turkish people supported ISIS. Just the people that matter and a few others.

Any proofs?

He is loved

This is wrong. Yes they steal billions every day but they would never do this.

I don't have any on hand, can't say I care about Turkey.

You had your chance to pick the right side

There are terrorist attacks in Saudi Arabia as well

Köksal is loved, Erdogan is a fool.

>can't say I care about Turkey.

>Russia fights ISIS
>Turkey attacks Russian planes and hinders Russian access to Syria
Well, their politicians are on the ISIS side. At the cost of their civilians.

>>Russia fights rebels

F1x3d

I don't? But from what I have seen they like Köksal. Erdogan is more like Kim.

you seem to be caring too much for a guy who does not care

Do you know there is difference between knowing something and caring about something?

Turkish governemnt does. They don't care about blowback. Their strategic aims is to crush Kurdish nationalist movements in any way possible.

Turkey protects Jarabalus from being attacked. SDF and YPG could have taken that months ago, and then have completely sealed off IS from the outside world.

No, we literally know that Erdogan supports the Free Syrian Army. In every way. With weapons, ordinance, and training. I've seen the footage. You've just been buying oil from ISIS, but that's just because you have to, and it's been declining into nothing.

it was an international airport. they were trying to kill europeans.

you know I have never actually been to an airport that is not international. I think the bar itself is lower in Europe.

Because Turkey let's this happen

you kurds are extremely stupid. hopefull state will remove both kurds and isis sub humans.

FUCK TURKEY

YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW FAGGOTS

Please tell me that weird funny midget guy didn't die.

Assad needs a bullet to the head.

>Russia fights rebels

FUCK YOU DIRTY SMELLY TURK!!!!!!!!

THERE ARE NO REBELS, JUST TERRORISTS KILLING CHRISTIANS AND SECULAR MUSLIMS

It's getting late. Let's go to bed.

>secular muslim in syria

top meme, all of them ran to us like the cowards they are

You fucking Turks should never have deposed the Ottomans. You knew that deposing the Imperial Muslims would let the radical Muslims in, and would have all sorts of other territorial scum nipping at your heels. This is all your doing.

Erdogan is actually trying to reassert Ottoman identity, which is in your best interests. You should listen to him.

only thing erdogan cares is his wealth. also it has been proven many times that arabs and kurds are uneducateable. no one wants to carry them.