Who /dumb/ here?

Only countries with an avarage nation iq under 100 may post itt.
How does it feel to be surrounded 24/7 by literal retards? Or are you a double digid iq slowpoke yourself?

>be me
>everyone around me is dumb as a rock
>convince myself im some kind of genius
>take official iq test
>only score 115
>mfw

I'm pretty retarded I can't do any complicated mathematics.

what do you define as complicated mathematics?

neither can a toddler, you just need to learn and practice it like any other subject

I find it hard to believe that they're people who are not retarded that can't do math. I think you're just apprehensive user.

Yeah I guess you guys are right I didn't take high school seriously so when everyone was learning it was a big joke to me I was just fucking around in every class.

Who /worse than Sierra Leone/ here?

this.

Can't make this shit up

Sup bitches.

really makes you think

im an imbecile

is that praph based on people who took the test online or what? no source no trust

I think of myself as quite smart but im not sure

failed grade 10 math

>summation functions
Yeah fuck that 2bh
There's source on the first pic though

I probably have a sub-80 IQ 2bh

t. dropped out of high school because it was too hard

>tfw got hit by a car as a bicyclist and hit my head
>had iq test done
>115
>im a normie idjit now
RIP

I failed 10th grade algebra 2

tfw if i would hace taken regs i could have graduated with a 3.0 gpa

tfw ended up with a 2.8

I have a degree...

... IN AUTISM! HAHAHAHAHA

>was and intelligent child with an affinity for the arts, very mature etc
>IQ 132
>doggo passes between my legs and I fall and hit the back of my head so hard you could have heard it a km away
>IQ 110

hiya my dumb friends

>went on exchange to canadian highschool
>go to math class
>they are still teaching basic fucking algebra
>literally not show up unless for tests
>get 100%
>missed one year of quality math education

hey same here. i wonder if theres a correlation specifically between failing 10th grade math and browsing Sup Forums. i feel like that would be the point where most peoples lives go downhill, and most us are here because our lives are still spiraling down

I never failed any class in high school.

Failed plenty in college, though. Got lazy without my parents breathing down my neck to study.

I don't consider myself a genius, but i can safely say that i'm smarter than the reggaeton mapuches and pregnant 16 year old girls in my neighborhood.

I never failed in school but my math is shit (kinda).
I know if I want to improve the only away is to practice, would be so good trade my knowledge in other things for being better in math.

I never failed math.

REPORTING IN

my cunts average iq fell by 20 points since mergl teared down all borders

Is it true the germans are eunuchs now?

Yes

Are you all turkish fuccbois now? really?

Isn't that borderline mentally retarded?

Fucking turks my ass.
Turks are pussies compared to the niggers and general shitskins flooding germoney right now.
They are soldiers from daesh and fighted in several (civil) wars.
They are trained in gorilla-warfare and could easil heem anybody around here.
Fucking roaches are only good for a solid laugh.
Like i had tonight because of the bombing :^)

no, that's past borderline
sub 70 is retarded

I only got a 500 on my math SAT.
Got 700 on my English tho.

>missed one year of quality math education

lol NERD

>always think there's a hidden message in a sentence
>always last to finish a test
>stutter my words and speak softly so people don't think im dumb
>taking elementary algebra in college
>been to jail at 18 during high school
>can't remember instructions properly
>drug addiction
>mommy still helping me at 24 years old
>tfw the only thing i have going for me is my looks

it's over bros, can't even function properly around ugly dumb people like me in public

Why do we let psycos into our country man? We let in African child soldiers into Australia and I'm sure they mean well but they have been raised in a warzone and are fundamentally different from Australians. When they hurt people we give them pitful sentances based on Australian law instead of just flying them back where they came from. Why do we do this? What do we hope to achieve? They're fucking monsters. It might not be their fault that they are monsters but you can't be expected to go from cutting fellas arms off to living quietly in the suburbs. Give me answers German. What are we playing at?

>tfw iq 142

t. internet

I got 138 online and I'm a dumbfuck

>Ph.D in quantum mathematics
sucks to suck, i suppose

also what is heem?

me dum dum

>What are we playing at?
If only i fucking knew bro.
Mergel got advised to let in this trash because the (((rich))) want competition between the normal/poor, so that they wont get the idea to demand their own rights/the right share of the wealth.

When mergl got re-elected there was a problem with the party they planned forming a coalition because those faggots got less then 5% what means they have been kicked out.
So mergl needed to form a coalition with their traditional rival the so-calles social democratic party (they arent what their name implies)

And this other party demanded some reforms for the coalition.
The biggest demand was a minimum wage of 8,50 euro and they introduced it.

But now - in these times of "crisis" - they want to reduce the minimum wage for fugees to fucking 0.80

Everything is a fucking joke nowadays.

Have you heard what we want to do? Let in foreigners (asians) on special visas where they can work but they have to do so at a reduced wage. Basically making a second class of citizens that will work for basically nothing and fucking over the poor of Australia. Sounds like we want the illegals of mexico or something like that. I don't know if its a very good idea but its better than letting them in like Germany has and giving them citizenship. That's just stupid.

So basically the white man wants a serf class that will work cheaply. Maybe its a good idea man. Need someone to do all the work and our populations are ageing.

But there is so much money in the top 10% or whatever. Like you might think that doctors are wealthy but their wage is a joke compared to what's actually out there. Capitalism is just slavery but you need to find your own lodgings and food.

Why can't it be like Star Trek where there is an equal society and people only work because they want to improve themselves?

Its Denmark I feel sorry for. I spoke to some Eastern Euro and he was saying that he was going to go there for free education. How can you do this to the utopia of the white man Germany? Will it come to a point where we will just deport all non-white people or put them in camps? I wouldn't put it past Australia man look at how we're treating the boat people. We don't give a fuck about their human rights.

I think Britain did the right thing. But I think its for a different reason. Free movement of peoples is a really bad idea imo. You should just be a citizen of where you are born and then have the rights of that citizen. So like I can get benefits if I go to NZ but that's because we're bros. I shouldn't be able to swan into Germany and get benefits there.

But the creation of the serf class is a bit rich because there is enough money in the pot just some people that don't pay their share. If everyone put in everyone could live well.

What do you want the world to be?

Good manga, wey

I just barely passed every math course in high school, made me feel like a retard. Though now I suspect it was because the teacher didn't like me, because I got the second best possible grade in the nationwide standardized test

I dropped out of tafe because i cant do maths aha

Who /mediocre/ here?

This is an official test from the Mensa website, I suggest you to try it as well, OP, you are surely going to find it in Spanish.

I scored 110-125 on different IQ tests on the internet but I don't think the IQ tests are reliable and valid.
I have made too much really bad life choices to consider myself as an intelligent person.

got 120 before but I'm sure that my constant severe depression that stops me from thinking straight lowers my score. Or at least I tell myself that to make myself feel better.

Anyway, I have a mild asperger's and also social anxiety, and maybe I was a more successful person if I would have an IQ of 100, at least socially.

122 is a very high IQ in real life since Romania's average is 93, but on Sup Forums is average.

>Or are you a double digid iq slowpoke yourself?
This. My countries average is like 102 or something.

>Finally get to do an official IQ test.
>Think the results can't get that bad.
>Result: 77IQ

Seriously? How?

I fear that if I took a legitimate test I will end up with this kind of result

How does IQ work: the thread.
The average in every country is 100, when it's measured on a national level.

So they're obviously talking about IQ relative to the European average or some other base level.

I have an IQ of 1 and so far I'm doing alright 2bqh

I did my best but never expected it to this low. But I don't really mind, with this terrible score it's easy to get welfare.

Did you have real difficulties at school?

>obviously
Well it's not so obvious. Mensa for example measures at the national level.
Sure there could be tests that take the samples from a wider range, but why would it be obvious that they talk about those, as those are not the standard.

That's not how it works, the country's average is based on those that did the official tests. The tests need to be the same everywhere because it's based on pattern recognition.

Only with math, the rest was easy.

Right from OP:
>average nation IQ
He isnt talking about the individual.

115 is a pretty good score, you ate smarter than roughly 83% of the population

I did quite the Freudian slip there

Average US IQ: 98
Average California IQ: 96
Average Los Angeles IQ:93
My IQ: 118

Currently working as a limo driver.

Is it a nice limo or a "Fat slags on the lash" limo?

Both really, but predominantly the former. I mostly pick up businessmen from the airport or weird rich people in Beverly Hills / Santa Monica. Not at all bad, but I'm often dumbstruck that many of these people are intelligent enough to afford limo service, or even perform basic functions.

Are you a student or something?

Sounds like a bad way of life to feel superior to the people who you serve because of some perceived difference of "intelligence". There are many different types of intelligence and often just having a knack for something makes you a lot better at something than a smarter person. The world is not at all fair. Its meant to be a meritocracy but its really just not. Were your parents middle class?

Fuck off cuck

Yeah, I'm just doing this for now until I'm done with my degree and get my business up and running. It's honestly easy money for not too much output. I don't really consider driving to be work. Getting paid $30 plus tips to sit in a Mercedes with the A/C is a pretty sweet deal. I don't think I'm superior but the things these people talk about are so astronomically idiotic it's borderline funny. Honestly having conversations about the Kardashians and having to feign interest is the worst part. It's more an issue with the vapidity. Most of my family is middle to upper class, I just don't getting money from my family.

I was tested by a psychologist when I was 13 years old and I got 128. But I took this Mensa online test and the results were shit. Have I become dumber? This would explain so much ...

That's nice at least. Sounds like a good job, I would do that.

Being interested in the Kardashians is a gig man. Not my gig but I don't like football either so when people speak about that its just as boring and annoying. They're just the latest human circus man. Its Americas fault for not really having anything entertaining going on for the last 20 years that culture got that bad.

Why do Americans always so upper class when they mean Upper-Middle class? Upper class is someone like Donald Trump man. Someone born who never has to work a day in their life who can live better than the rest of us regardless. Although even that is arguable considering he's human trash. But someone like a Rockefeller or a Rothschild or someone who's parents are Lords or something is upper class. A family of doctors is upper-middle class even though they probably have millions of dollars. Did you mean upper middle?

Sorry to bring it up but I always notice Americans say upper class when its just not.

say not so*

Bailed out of highschool, twice.
Got sick of dead-end, entry level work.
Ended up doing the final two years in a single year pre-uni type course.
Bailed out near the end, decided to go back with two weeks to start and finish all final assessments and study for the exams.
精一杯頑張る
Managed to get high 90s uni entry score but applied for Bach of Arts at closest uni, meaning a 70 would have likely been enough.
Ended up bailing out of uni before the end of the first year.
Left potential career path of unemployment.
Smart, maybe, but fucking stupid.

Ya. That's exactly it. Culture vaccuum which. But it's not because of lack of happenings, it's just Hollywood realizing it's most profitable to pander to the lowest common denominator. LA in general is a cultureless void.

No I didnt mean upper middle. My grandparents are rich as hell. One side runs a credit union, the other side owns skyscrapers and beach properties in Mexico. My parents and me myself are just middle class plebs, though.

115 is a great score. you can do literally anything with 115 iq, nothing is outside of your grasp, it's just that it might be harder for you than someone with a higher iq.

Hot.

feels good senpai

I drew a median of 141(give-or-take considering SD) from four tests. Three online ones and another done through a psychiatrist(verbal/patterns/arithmetic). The Greek bell-curve is 93 or so, thank God life is finite.