streamable.com/w8x5l
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you haven't seen shit yet
>select street signs
this shit again
>what kinds of street signs are there?
WHAT THE FUCK

>what kinds of street signs are there
ironically, this is the easiest problem for machine learning bots to solve, so I doubt that'll happen.

Holy crap, it actually rewards you for being thorough.

>so I doubt that'll happen
it's already happened, i only get that task like once a day but it's there

I switched to legacy captcha after these started popping up.

really, i've never seen that one before. Kind of surprising, considering machine learning can already caption images with a great degree of success. All you need to do to solve the "what kind" problems is a properly architectured RNN classifier on the image with a significant number of images trained.

You realize you can just sloppily select whatever they want you to? Like, in 4 clicks or so

I like that captcha best actually

How about this one

this
holy fuck sites should stop using google's captcha

That's much more difficult because it's currently a hard problem to "look for" street signs and understand that the street sign is in that space and contains the two disjointed parts of the stop sign and the street name signs.

It's even more difficult when the images are basically thumbnailed.

>not using legacy
you deserve it

Am I a good boy?

>Sup Forums is the only site using captcha
>not every cloudflare-enabled site has captcha

Forgot the captcha

press it a few times it will give you a select all stores challenge

I tricked it

First one was
street signs

cars

mail boxes

>using sites other than Sup Forums
you deserve it

we need to think of ways to trick it while we still can otherwise it'll get too smart to trick

You can trick the "select all" variant

Just pick what relatively resembles the object and ignore ones with tiny fragments

Here's a trick: whenever you are asked to select all images of something, you can always get by with selecting three images. Even if there are many, you only need three.

That one didn't work btw

Nothing, absolutely nothing is worse than the one where you click a few and then wait for it to sloooooooooooowly load a few more to click.

Sometimes it accepts one square from my experience

Also, it seems to make me do multiple ones even if I do it "correct" the first time

what is happening

Are you talking about the ones that fade out and then different ones appear in their place? I was sure they only happened if your connection was overloaded. Also, it seemed to go on forever.

what about the new one with the shapes?

Elaborate

answer correctly or they will start punishing you with grammar correction

the one in OP

That's nice.

Well, they're easy. You just select around sloppily and you're done

no fucking way

Is that a screenshot from a game or something?

We need to evacuate google as fast as we can

no clue, but i found it weird enough to save

i did it

wow these audio ones are kinda easy

test

>properly architectured RNN classifier
are you sure? I thought they were using a deep conv net

Preparing for google's android military™

They are rate limited tho, and they do get hard.

my tank lags what do

i tried legacy captcha like 2 years ago, but it was ridiculously hard to decipher

>hehe use legacy captcha because you can use legacy captcha for posting threads
Fucking retard poo in the loo pajeet fuck off.

Noscript v2 captcha is the best in my opinion.

ez

You only get one question and it's pretty much always easy.
With the script enabled I would often get "select X until there aren't any more of then", "select around X" or other stupid bullshit.

i'm sticking with audio captcha 2bh

i'm tired of redoing

works first try every time fucking insane

these new recaptcha variants seems to be very hard to solve for bot am I right

fucking audio captcha family how did i not use this until now

HOLY SHIT WHAT NOW IT WAS AND I SHIT YOU KNOW

"IT IS A WORD CONTRAPTION"

what the fffffuck

being phased out, won't work anymore soon

i can't get v2 to work with 4chanX anymore

damn son tho this audio captcha is comfy as heck

i love audio captcha

why is this so good

ok fine this time i couldnt understand but numbers are super easy so still good imo

fuck it last try

Thanks for all the (You)s. I really mean it when I say it's easy to solve. I understand why some of you might stick with audio captchas or the legacy captcha, though.

>tap the center of the street signs

And here's the video.

streamable.com/w8x5l

I might as well have posted a webm instead of a link to the file.

show me your Sup Forums X settings
with v2 it just tells me that i mistyped it

>HOLY SHIT WHAT NOW IT WAS AND I SHIT YOU KNOW

>that font rendering
What the hell?

native extension
That was when I decided to disable anti-aliasing but before enforcing a proper font.

seriously?

fuck this

With normal captcha I have to redo like 6 times sometimes trying to click trhough them

Yeah, something similar happened to me. I sometimes had to solve more than the standard two captchas. I'd always get a "Next" button and would end up solving more than 5 of the fuckers before I finally got verified. Those things were what made me switch to noscript v2 captcha.

that's why audio is superior

Where the fuck is the car

>If there are none, click skip

Is there an extension or a tamper/greasemonkey script that disables the scripts of all captchas, effectively achieving noscript captchas on all the pages that require them?

no lol the whole point of recaptcha is that bots can't bypass it easily

I just came to the realisation that those captchas are basically Google saying "our AI is the strongest AI in existence, come at us, bro".

I'm not asking for a bot that can bypass it, I'm asking for a script or an extension that disables javascript on the captcha. The same thing 4chanx has.

No, it's them using us to train their AI/neural network.
My guess is that they'll use this information for their shitty self driving car, object recognition software, etc.

test

Well obviously I get it that we are further training their AI. But think about it, if their AI can be used to verify is a client is a real person, it means nobody has AI strong enough to realistically bypass their machine-learning-based captcha.

What's the answer?

L E G A C Y
E
G
A
C
Y

> have legacy captcha enabled in 4chanx
> still get regular captcha only

CAN'T ESCAPE

>helping google build the AI that will fuck us all in the future

literally like people in the US training their replacement pajeets

test

>doing data entry for Google to shitpost on Sup Forums
>not just spending $20 on a pass via Bitcoin so you can post freely and post using a VPN

Negro stole it

Click the squares with the street signs. It'll work.

sounds like a personal problem

I'd rather help google than give money to this site

I remember getting a "select around X" one a few months ago, probably when they had barely any data, and they showed me an airplane. I drew a giant dick and it let me through immediately.

Enjoy your double botnet then.

This. In my experience it also uses this to "punish" me, so if I fail a bunch (by being impatient) I'll usually get stuck on one of these.

By that point I'll usually ragequit because no matter how many times I reload, the botnet will be suspicious and will either give me ones that make me wait like 20 seconds between each fade-in, or want me to select all street signs correctly like 10 times, and since I'm already impatient and frustrated I never get through either.

How do I get this with uMatrix? I allowed google scripts because without some of them it won't even load the iframe, but now I have no idea which ones to block to prevent the really crappy botnet.

>he trains other people's botnet for free

But their verification AI is just based on analysing data from other people solving it. If you had the dataset it would be trivial (relatively speaking) to solve the captchas.

That doesn't necessarily mean that google has an AI that can solve its captchas on its own.

"Anschlagfläche" can mean location of a terrorist strike

Google has models that achieve the greatest certainty and the best success rates on the "captcha" problems. And of course it is mainly because of the sheer volume of their training data sets.