Do people care about fashion in your country?

Do people care about fashion in your country?

In my province, I would say yes (Ontario)

yes
but I don't

Well i do own an iphone and carry headphones and a backpack everywhere
That makes me basic?

>lacoste fragrances

ahahaha fucking pleb

>also that wallet

ahahaha fucking pleb

>lacoste
>iphone
>that backpack

iphone is effay

herschels can be effay if you remove the logo like I did on mine

lacoste though lmao what fuccboi made this shit

best backpacks are these courreges x eastpaks which muricans couldn't get :(

that exact look describes every 18-25 male in urban new england. the rolled up pants give it away

fuck I read that as lactose fragrances

Why do all these fags insist on wearing fucking skinny jeans

YOU LOOK LIKE YOU BELONG IN A GAY BAR

>2016
>wearing backpacks
How old are you?

>current year

>unironically still believing skinny jeans are bad/make you look gay

Honestly I've always wanted to know what these people look like irl

Money is on bootcut wranglers, ratty af1s and pro wrestling t shirts

t. ahmed al-amiriki

23, I carry things around sometimes

Have a tote too but it's not as convenient for laptop + books + whatever the fuck else

>any fragrances
wew

>Bucky "Wife-beater" Rogers

Depends.

Nowadays there's a divide between the capital region and the rest of Finland, in which people in the capital dress very nicely, and all the others like rednecks.

this look describes people who aren't very unique but care about their appearance

if it bothers you, you probably look like a greasy pile of shit

why would you not want to smell like delicious sweet agarwood and cedar?

fug I wanna spray some right now but this shit is pricey

I always doubt the integrity of any man that puts a lot of effort into the way he looks.

I dunno why just a natural reaction

>I always doubt the integrity of any man that puts a lot of effort into the way he looks.

Sounds like you don't understand the importance of appearance

You ugly piece of shit

>this thread

No, there's only one socially acceptable outfit.

if you have great legs and ass then they're acceptable, but still not as good-looking as a good straight leg fit

sound like you think there is importance in appearance

stupid weak homo

>2016
>not using skinny jeans

its like you wanna die a virgin or something
KEK

how you look on the outside reflects how you are on the inside. Taking pride in your appearance, including posture and body language, is basically the opposite of degenerate. Presentation is important
every time I see a Chad around here he's wearing boot-cut or looser jeans

That Lacoste has a nice smell it's just meh quality

As a gay I've always thought standard jeans were way more attractive than skinny jeans.

lmoa fell for the fragrance jew

wtf are you even talking about

skinny jeans look worse on people with "nice" legs i.e. people who squat and have big calves

I have to resort to "straight" fitting shit and it looks skinny like this on me because I squat and have big calves

though by straight leg fit you probably mean boot cut in which case lmoa

beta as fuck tbH

like the shoes tbqh what brand?

Nah I understand its importance and agree time should be spent to make yourself presentable.

I mean like an inordinate amount of time. It is most obvious with scene fellas who have very specific outfits and dyed hair and all that jazz. When I see fellas like this my assumption is they are trying to make up for a significant character flaw or something

boot cut jeans are the best. I don't like the ones that flare out a fuck ton bc I'm not a damn cowboy but boot cut is best

Yeah I think most normies here do. I don't really care much about fashion, I just wear whatever is comfiest. I live in the desert and its usually hot year round, so I mostly wear shorts and either a tank top or no shirt. When it's cold I'll wear a hoodie and pajama pants. I'm not exactly /fa/ but I'm tall and decently handsome so I still have success with girls.

>skinny jeans look worse on people with "nice" legs i.e. people who squat and have big calves

nah, they're the male equivalent of leggings and look gay as fuck regardless of if you're skinny or not

adhering to the most transient of fashion trends is the epitome of vapidity, a "degenerate" quality.

this

I wish baggy skater pants would make a comeback. My balls were always comfy and cool back in those days.

this is my fashion sense. my clothes cheap target shit except for the boots. they're cabella's work boots instead of cowboys

Not caring about group fashion is sovereign in the art. Or any art for that matter.

sadboys2003

Skinny jeans are waaay too tight man. Drowns my balls in sweat and kills my sperm.

I still wear those with hoodie and vests

still single for some reason

>cabella's work boots

So rebranded Redwings?

Pic related is what I wear if I wear boots.

Otherwise I wear Palladiums.

if you've even spent 15 minutes working out, skinny jeans wouldn't fit you.

skinnies look bad b/c they out you as a twink or weak pussy boy

I need a new look for college so my professors don't fail me? I'm a blank state pretty much and am open to anything

>padded collar

those look like them yeah. palls look chinsy as heck.

when i'm not in boots i have RC1400s on.

Most do, yes.

>caring
why? it's comfortable

You look like a pretentious clown.

unless you took that picture with a fisheye lens, there is no way in hell those pants are straight cut

you don't have to adhere to trends to look good and take pride in your appearance you absolute negro

>Helsinki

>buttmad bönde with proxy

>squatting
>calves
Wanna know how I know you're full of shit?