Now that the dust has settled...

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that American committed the biggest SINGLE act of terrorism ever in human history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War
thisjapaneselife.org/2013/03/06/mokusatsu-hiroshima-japan/
youtube.com/watch?v=NecoBo0BhEk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes

I swallow cum.

>the biggest SINGLE act of terrorism ever in human history
Obviously not.
There were two nukes.

More people died on 9/11

I've read that besides the effects of the radiation, the bombings of Hiroshima or Nagasaki weren't that bad compared to the other bombings we did. From the victim's perspective, it doesn't matter if you destroy a city with one bomb or a thousand.

Also, that image turns me on

Literally noone cares about 9/11, stop crying

>implying america was still white in the 40's

Well there was that time the mongols killed every man, woman, child, cat, dog and rat, re-routed rivers to wipe their enemy's cities off the map and removed a civilization from existence because of what was essentially banter.

No. It only teaches don't mess with USA.

No

Only thing the Americans did wrong is not nuking all of Chinkland and not listening to Patton

Technically the Japanese dropped the bombs on themselves so that would make the japanese the biggest terrorists...of all time

Are your trying to """""""banter""""""" me?

Pathetic.

YES. IT WAS TERROR. IMPOSIBLE WIN WAR WITH ONLY 2 NUKES. NO ONE HAVE MORE IN THAT TIME

This

thank you america you are greatest ally.

that's the best response you can give?

not even the other guy but damn you need to step it up

Why do I have to respond to a photo?

That was a series of acts though, not one single act of terrorism

better version

>b8 thread

Move along ppl.....

lol saved, take a gif in exchange

hahahahahahaha BTFO

4 betrayers dead, big deal

They were out of control. Someone who wasn't morally bankrupt had to save the world, again, while the rest of the worldwide assholes just stayed quiet and didn't do shit.

>while the rest of the worldwide assholes just stayed quiet and didn't do shit.
>stayed quiet and didn't do shit.

yeah sure, because nobody was exhausted fighting a world war

yes. in america, terrorism is what the ever undefinable "they" do to "us", not what "we" do to "them" - hypocrisy abounds gentlemen

>muh grorrious nippon

who gives a fuck

kill yourself faggot

Yes, dropping just two was the biggest mistake in human history.

>was exhausted
"In order for evil to flourish, all that is required is for good men to do nothing." -Edward Burke.
>argentina
>didn't do shit during WWII
>accepted fleeing nazis
get fucked

>>didn't do shit during WWII
not only that, we traded a lot with them during the war, I'm proud of my country only for that, while usa only entered because it was convenient for the economy and ignored the warnings about Pearl Harbor to use it as justification.

''saviors'' my ass

Honestly Japan would've been much worse off if the US fought them conventionally.

>US invades the southern parts of Japan by sea
>hundreds of thousands, if not millions of Japanese soldiers and civilians die; hundreds of thousands of American GIs die too
>Soviets get more involved than they were in the IRL Pacific theater
>take Manchuria (still given to PRC), all of Korea, Sakhalin, the Kurils, Hokkaido, and possibly the northern parts of Honshu
>Mao still wins the Chinese Civil War, probably even faster than they really did with the Russians killing off Japanese soldiers and probably setting up groundwork for the commies in China
>Japan eventually loses the two-front war; emperor probably gets despised, country gets split in half much like IRL Korea
>US-supported South Japan get absolutely shit on by the Soviets, North Japan, Kim Il-Sung's Korea, and the PRC
>unlike South Korea, South Japan falls
>new communist Japan solidly under Soviet influence
>royal family gone forever
>anime never happens
>2ch, and thus Sup Forums never exists

>despised
deposed*

There were only two at the time and they were both prototypes.
Good thing Hirohito didn't call our bluff on the flyers we dropped saying "each week another city."

we should have kept going.

>we traded a lot with them during the war, I'm proud of my country only for that
Not even Germany is proud of their Nazi past. Is this one of those "Argentina is White!" things, that insecure brown people do?

yeah yeah, nice meme, you even bothered in looking for a pic from peruvian/bolivian nazis, well done

>Not even Germany is proud of their Nazi past
no shit sherlock, I wonder why

>b-but we did it for good reasons!!!!

That's not the point of this thread. The point is for Americans to acknowledge their country committed the biggest terrorist act in human history. Whether it was for the greater good is irrelevant

terrorism is defined as being unlawful, ergo an act of war cannot be unlawful

>do a flip faggot

ch, and thus Sup Forums never exists
we could have been saved

>yeah yeah, nice meme
>meme

Oh, come on.

Don't act like have sweet-ass death shadows all over the place isn't fucking awesome

>says the country with 35 million mexicans, 40 million niggers and god knows how many hybrids

ah yeah, I can cherrypick images too

>some delusional argentinian brown-skinned loser who thinks he's white
>talking shit about super powers
>talking about WWII
Why don't you get the Falklands back if you're so tough? UK is in disarray right now and your shit joke of a country is still scared to death of them. Bunch of pussies.

Did you not see the Korean flag on that post?

Dresden, though.

>>says the country

>he thinks he's talking to actual countries

>
>

it was still effective

it ended the war, preventing it from drawing out for years longer with millions of more deaths

they flew over and dropped pamphlets warning citizens of their plans to bomb in specific areas that would stifle their military, not intentionally kill innocent civilians. They were warned both times. Japan had the choice to surrender too, and still refused even after the first bomb.

so to you retards comparing this to 9/11, you're retarded. The 2 bombs were part of war which ended the war and prevented death, 9/11 was a terrorist act which started a war and resulted in more death.

even with all that being said, it still doesn't compare to the vile crimes against humanity that the Japanese committed during WWII.

You are ssooooooooo rump rustled right now top kek

>brown-skinned
yeah, here you see my brown skin, Hector

>taking a war won by others to try to mock me
pathetic

>Why don't you get the Falklands back if you're so tough?
we have a so much more important things to solve than two useless rocks

shut up, let me enjoy this

hmm ok

Time stamp or not real

it's funny because you're forcing him to go to a greater effort just to prove he's white to anonymous posters on Sup Forums

and he's going to do it too lmfao

fuck you.
Japan attacked us first, using suicidal attackers at Pearl Harbor. And we taught them a fucking lesson the world will never forget. I just wish we could teach ISIS the same lesson, but we have a fucking eunuch for a President.

they deserved it. its better than what they were doing to the chinese and better than what the soviets would have done to them if they kept going.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War

easy

I'll only stop crying when we get to nuke argentina too

read a history book faggot

>we have a so much more important things to solve than two useless rocks
I was reading your bunch of ragtag manlet bitches shit your pants and threw down your bullshit antique rifles when the Brits shot a few rounds into the air. Pathetic.

You mean never, nice to know

b-but I want the spics to be ashes ;_;

I don't care about those rocks, try something different if you want to trigger me

won't be so cocky when your fucking sun explodes

>collect taxes from villagers to make your soldiers some helmets
>bunch of yellow-belly pussies all drop them at the same time while they piss their pants and surrender

>I don't care about those rocks
check out all your "white" brethren

You can't stop argentinians proving you they are pure aryans

our sun is cute, CUTE!

>bunch of yellow-belly pussies
>yellow-bellies
?

ah yeah, I wonder how much our ex semi-commie government paid them for that faggotry

btw, I never said we were ''white'' or something, we're very mixed, just like...usa

>I don't care about those rocks
same as you didn't care about losing against Chile 4-2?

USA USA USA

Imagine what the Chinese or Russians would've done to Japan's culture and women and children.

America was the best enemy they could have, nukes or not.

>talking about football
doesn't work with me, buddy

Do you like America BBQ?

Are there any cities not named Buenos Aires that are relevant in Argentina?

>Chile blocks Argentina from Copa America
>UK blocks Argentina from taking the Falklands
>they both pose together in selfie to mock Argentina
you can't make this shit up

Mate, the "Argentina is white" and "Falklands are english" don't offend people anymore.
I guess the insult about us losing to Chile is okay, but you seriously have to notch up your bants.

>notch up your bants

The problem is Argentina is so irrelevant there's nothing to bants about. There's the shitty economy but that's been going on for decades now.

Fuck off cuck. You're just mad Ausfailia did Jack shit in ww2

We've stuck with this completely shit narrative about the bombs since before your grandpa's balls dropped. The truth is we probably didn't need to drop them, but it's hard to think straight when you're trying to fight a war.

This article is weebshit, but it was the best one I could find without really looking:

thisjapaneselife.org/2013/03/06/mokusatsu-hiroshima-japan/

TLDR; hiroshima and nagasaki were translation errors

nah nips bombed us first

it was just a bit of banter, no real harm done

Villeros or crime are good things to bant about.

>13
No puede seeeeeer, nooooooooooooooo!!!
Now this song makes sense
youtube.com/watch?v=NecoBo0BhEk

No, those rice-niggers deserved everything, they're lucky we didn't make anime and release it on them

>There were only two at the time and they were both prototypes.
There were 4. Gadget, Little Boy, Fat Man, and an unnamed one

a pic of 9/11 doesn't even faze me and I lived through the shit. 80 years later and those nagasaki death shadow pictures are still unnerving as shit

>"Falklands are english" don't offend people anymore.
Even Google mocks Argentina. If you do a search for "las malvinas", Google slaps down uppity Argentinians and returns The Falklands". Hahahah!!

Wasn't the fire-bombing of Dresden just as bad, if not worse?

Movie
Chinese Han faces

It was worse.

Genociding Hawaiian from 1778

Asian Union is Hawaiian idia.
Hawaiian king proposed Asian Union first to Japan in 1881.

WW2 started in 1778 when whites killed Hawaiian

Yeah, we didn't invade the Soviets in 1945.

>act of terrorism
>tell japs to surrender or get btfo
>nope
>get btfo
>btfo again

sure, but you helped us do it :^)

More people were dying daily during the pacification of Warsaw after the uprising. More people died in Nanking. WTC was a minor incident.

Why do you still believe Nanking?
When did China say truth?
Why do you believe Japanese killed Chinese with no reason?

孫中山, 蒋介石 and Japan were friendly for long time.
We didn't kill Manchu when they entered into Japan Union.