Not buying the Ryzen 7 1700

>not buying the Ryzen 7 1700

Other urls found in this thread:

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-4770K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-1600X/1537vs3920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> not buying yourself on deepweb for a 30% discount

But user, I'm a poorfag who had to buy the 1600x because miners jewed up the GPU prices.

>making shitty threads and then wondering why mods ban you.

>tfw too poor to upgrade atm

are kyubey type cats available for purchase in most pet stores or do you have to go through channel providers to acquire one

But mine just came in the mail yesterday, user.

>B350

I have a 4770k which is faster in gaming. No

skyrim and fallout 4 actually count as gaming? Because it's faster in everything else that's optimized.

They're about the same. I don't think he'd see any difference unless he was running shit in the background.

Looks nice.

I kinda agree but I feel like we'll start seeing some difference sometime soon.

In most games the 4770k is faster for the better single core performance, maybe games get better optimised later on but for me it's not worth it spending 500$ for a little performance increase i

Make a contract with AMD.

cpu.userbenchmark.com/Compare/Intel-Core-i7-4770K-vs-AMD-Ryzen-5-1600X/1537vs3920

There is barely any difference in their single/quad core performance one way or another.

Are these really that bad for 8 core CPUs?

>using SLI

But why?

My 4790k will still be strong for years, no reason to change it.

Forced to upgrade to 6700k from 4790k here.

For some reason, my power supply decided to nuke my entire motherboard, but at least EVGA replaced my stuff.

Not at all

X370 supports more SATA and USB 3.0 connections
And they seem to be getting BIOS updates more frequently right now, which is everything while everyone figures out how to best utilize and optimize for Ryzen

B350 will be a good option in a few months, but I would stick with X370 for right now

>Not being cost effective and getting the 1600

Honestly though i'm just so happy AMD is back as a competitor

>1600x
How much more does the 1700 cost? $30?

It depends on the board entirely. The exception is that like you said, with B350 you're getting less connections, but certainly it still has more than enough for the average user.

My B350 Tomahawk for example has great power delivery, a stable bios, and great RAM support (I have my ram at 3200 and my 1700 at 4.0ghz). The only real thing it's lacking for me is SLI support, which i will never use. X370 doesn't really offer me anything extra as far as I can tell.

it's actually more than 80€

>buying one when a FX-8350 is more than sufficient for your needs and you are not a winbabby gaymer and the heaviest thing your machine will ever do is compile a kernel maybe 1-2 times in a month
ok

>Vishera

fuck off with your kyubei posting im still mad.

>posting chuuni hime
you deserve to be poor

dumb Messi poster

>being an insecure faggot about your cpu brand

Reminder that frame times are better with more cores.