What happens here ?

What happens here ?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-31/crocodile-attack-cindy-waldron-friend's-cancer-recovery-daintree/7461358
abc.net.au/news/2016-05-19/dead-fisherman-and-mate-were-warned-about-danger-of-small-boat/7428254
amazingaustralia.com.au/animals/crocodile_attacks.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isn't that where the pride and joy of Australia, Ayers Rock, is?

DELET THIS

Why does the Northern Territory of Australia trigger you so ?

Abbos huff paint and something about darwin or something

About three towns and a huge fucking desert.

>vast majority of abos live in villages there where living standards are on par with sub sahara africa
>about 2k us marines
>theres a big rock
>pinegap where asis and the cia spy on asia

It's where Crocodile Dundee is from, I love those movies.

blacks

It's a rock.

It's straight up the worst place in the country, pure flyover shit between the beast coast and the west coast.

what the fuck

>ywn be haunted by a loli ghost

clickbait, senpai

Are you implying this is not real m8!?!?

Just exaggerated.

Because the ghost wasn't that horny anyways.

>Kevin

he sounds nice.

abo land

If Cairns is like Australia's Miami than the Northern Territory is like the hillbilly swamp people infested swamp land to west.

I've always thought of that as NW WA. Its much the same type of country thought.

I volunteer at an aquarium and some one asked me "is that the kind of stingray that killed Crocodile Dundee?". I was upset

How's Darwin like?

It's beautiful and the rivers are a treat to swim in. You should take a trip there.

Nothing.
Nobody in Australia cares about the NT, not even people in NT

But aren't the rivers there full of teeth?

Are there any nice beaches on the north coast?

Imagine the desert part of Patagonia then imagine it being full of black skinned gypsies

Yeah. They have signs up everywhere to stop the tourists becoming dinner.

If you're a bogan, you'll love Darwin. They have one main street where every bogan in the city comes and gets drunk and starts fights.

west coast is best coast east coast is least coast get your memes right cuck

nah it's all mangrove swamp full of deadly beasts

Aborigines

If you move across to west aus they have a few up north.

Google image

>cable beach broome

>have rivers
>cant swim in them for fear of being eaten
sounds like hell
i love rivers but not ones with teeth

If you go further inland into fresh water crock country they aren't too but the coastal rivers nope.

Don't they have the same issue with gaters down florida way?

kek, has that actually happened?

crocs are harmless

please come in for a swim

Isn't the soil there poisonous?

an australian woman was eaten by a croc a month ago

dumb cunt

Abos, drunks and drunk abos. That's about it.

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-31/crocodile-attack-cindy-waldron-friend's-cancer-recovery-daintree/7461358

abc.net.au/news/2016-05-19/dead-fisherman-and-mate-were-warned-about-danger-of-small-boat/7428254

amazingaustralia.com.au/animals/crocodile_attacks.htm

It's a ghost story; obviously it's not real.

m8 ur 1 dum knt m8

I live there.
Almost cracker night.
Ask me anything, foreign friends.

>If Cairns is like Australia's Miami
Is Miami a relatively small town full of rednecks? If so then yeah Cairns is the Miami of Australia.

You're the one typing out a text message from 2003.

im on me nokia int i m8

Are they going to ban them if you guys become a state?

Probably.
Probs take our open speed limits away too, and fuck with our gun laws.

I have no idea though.

Never underestimate the Australian government's appetite for stripping away your freedoms.

They already took away open limits then reinstated them because death went up due to boredom.

The local government is too scared of public backlash to further restrict fireworks, they know it'll be the last time they get voted in until the current generation of territorians dies out.

The last guy to fuck with our gun laws was forced to resign and is probably going to get charged with corruption.

They took away open speed limits for like 5 years only to realise it was pointless, so now they're putting them back in.

People here hate change.

Why don't they just stage another shooting?

Good. Fucking gubbamin always trying to fuck up your day.

I'm sure they will before the NFA review comes out this year.

how do you make money?

nobody has jobs in the NT, right?

I'll pray for you from my $400 per month cuckshed in Sydney bro.

Yeah well what else do you have

Nothing you'd like. Honestly this place is horrible. You should never ever come here.

Melbourne is Australia's Miami

ahem

*per week

Not even kidding.
It is the wild west

in what way?

Miami's full of country wrecking liberals that think their shit doesn't stink?

melbourne is san fran

>Melbourne
Melbourne is more of Los Angeles or San Francisco. Considering the city itself is very liberal and the state Victoria is famous for being liberal like California

I think we have the second lowest unemployment rate in the country (behind ACT).

I work at a pub.

If anything it's Brisbane.
Melbourne is comparatively cold and full of hipsters. It's more like NY if a comparison has to be drawn.

Can't wait for election day when all the seppos pile in and ask why the NT isn't a state with full representation.

There's a lot of natural beauty around. Problem is it's all in the middle of bumfuck-nowhere.

>"is that the kind of stingray that killed Crocodile Dundee?"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>I work at a pub.
I feel like everyone in the NT works in cafes or pubs or hotels

>Problem is it's all in the middle of bumfuck-nowhere.
If anything that's the best part. You don't want a bunch of wanker tourists showing up en masse and ruining a spot.

DON SLEEP ON DA ROAWD!

I live in Florida we're practically wiener cousins

Pubs always have business.

Dunno about cafes though. Can't say I've ever actually been to a cafe here.

New Zealand is really nice though.

Never underestimate your governments appetite for protecting you from yourselves

Are cafes even socially acceptable in NT? Or are they seen as a bit poofy?

I wish that was all they were doing. The level of statism in this country is a bit disturbing.

Not the same one but where should I visit if I go to NZ? I wouldnt definitely want to see a generic city like Auckland which sounds like Vancouver: Oceanian edition.

I was raised around the idea of never trusting an Aussie friendo

>I work at a pub.
Dream life!
Easy work at a pub, cheap housing, shoot shit and set off fireworks

>protecting you from yourselves

alri, bootlicker

All the more reason to steer clear of us and go to New Zealand.
Oh it's all good. Just go where there's lots of people. Hell, go to Auckland even.

Never been but I'd assume a NZ trip would be more about what's outside the cities. Very beautiful and unique chain of islands.
I'd probably at least stop by Christchurch to have a kek though.

I'd consider them a bit poofy, but each to their own. We have a bakery, that's about as close to a pub as you'll get where I live (bakery also sells fireworks this time of year).

Easier to just buy a iced coffee at the shop than go to some poofter cafe shit.

Fair enough. There are loads of cafes around here and they look like they're full of hipsters and other pretentious wankers. You aren't missing much at all.

Would you really trust this man with a gun?

>Christchurch
Has that city recovered from whatever earthquake happened right before Fuckushitma thing?

I only know South Island
Queenstown, Wanaka, Milford Sound, Cardrona hotel.

Go in winter when there's skiing

man it sounds just like the american south

except i'm a literal barista and i live here so it's even more south than the south

Auckland isn't even new zealand m8, it's just chinese people and islanders living in some shitty generic city.

Most tourists go to the south island, to queenstown and places like that, but there are some alright places in the north island as well, just about anywhere away from the cities is good m8

Oh look; America is shilling for the Jews again. That's a new one.

whoa is this a real life bogan? is this actually how you guys are irl?

youtube.com/watch?v=vmL72sgVdAQ

not really.
I've flown over the countryside near it, all the paddocks and crops are arranged in a circle around the farmhouse / shed. Its bretty good.

The thing with bogans is that there's no middle ground. They're usually either really, really nice or they're unbearable, shitty fuckwits. But yeah, there are people like that.

pathetic little child