Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

In other countries people keep birds in a farm or at a zoo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sEwnqmlYCZ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Look at this asshole peacock attacking a hard working American's BMW.

Why haven't we deported these fuckers back to Canada?

>in other countries

Why do we allow turkeys to play in the middle of traffic instead of eating them?

you and I both know miami is pretty much north cuba
you can't expect them to be civil

(florida) west coast best coast

Hard working fisherman's catch is being eaten by American eagles.

My college has ~5-6 turkeys that run around the school, no fucking idea why they just shit on the pavement

Haha I'd be out hanging off my window with my deadly air rifle sniping those chickens down 1 by 1 like Juba killing americans in Irag.

So do you just wait for them to leave or what? Eagles could fuck you up big time but what if you had places to be? Are they like other birds that fuck off if you wave your hands at them?

Everyone are pussies with geese. You need to run them down. Only THEN will they learn. They know cars stop for them so they have no fear of crossing.

my friend, air rifles dont kill birds

I was 13 and shot a pigeon that was roosting outside my window in the head, its skull blew up JFK style and it flapped all the way down to the ground and started going in circles in the dirt. I had to finish it off with a shovel.

>my friend, air rifles dont kill birds

clearly you havent shot from a real air rifle

my baby will penetrate a car hood if I use my steel pellets.

'merrica

In canada you need a license for air rifles that shoot faster than 500 FPS, mine was in the 400 range. I was using standard pointed lead pellet (.177) and a direct head shot didn't kill the pigeon.

Have you shot at someone's car hood btw?

Yes they fucking do.

you're thinking of airsoft. Those dont pierce skin.
air file are deadly. My friend accidentally fired one into the ground, it ricoshade, and impeded it in my skin.

anyway, I've used a single shot air rifle with a scope to kill invasive birds, and rodents in my yard.

I can do like 10-15 on a good day or so. Feed them to the cats.

shit, even if I miss a clean shot, and wing it, the shock alone kills them.

youtube.com/watch?v=sEwnqmlYCZ0

You drive to New England only to be greeted by this.

they def don't want a fight but they're no pussy bird either. they'll stalk around until you leave if they really want your groceries

>air f*le are deadly

never say that again my heart just skipped a beat

>canadian invasion

I not fucking stupid I know what an air rifle is, it blew away the pigeons skull but my point is that it didnt KILL the pigeon with one shot, I had to use a shovel to break its neck.

>I not fucking stupid

lol'd

Only now do I understand your mania for assault rifles. Shall not be infringed!