Good bye dollar, good bye euro

Poland to issue Europe's first sovereign 'panda' bond - China News Service

The Polish government will issue a three billion yuan (310 million pounds) three-year bond in China's onshore market, the state-owned China News Service reported, marking the first time a European nation has issued yuan-denominated debt in China.

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-china-debt-panda-idUKKCN0Z80FQ

West is a dead horse. Poland needs new boyfriends who actually have money, nothing personal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E
youtube.com/watch?v=lD2aRCytcw0
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obligacja_skarbowa
thediplomat.com/2015/08/russia-china-and-pakistan-an-emerging-new-axis/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw Poland started the khan'd meme
>mfw they are getting khan'd themselves

what does "bond" mean?
are we just borrowing moneys or what?

Lel, it's even on wikpedia right now, how is it big news. I can't fully grasp it, I mean it's little to no money even my city, when it builds a road for example, spends like 30 or 40 millions of Euro for it.

>yuan
most dangerous

Will they invest in eastern poland ?

Sum of money is small, but it has a symbolic meaning, because it is a first yuan-denominated debt in Europe

It is our signal to so called "West" that we need more funding and support, otherwise we can turn against them and find new protector.

China is not a protector, it's a tyrant that will fuck you over for the smallest amount of money.

Don't forget they are post-USSR. You know the rest.

We're not post-USSR. We were communist but not a part of USSR.

Mao Zedong liked Poland. We will be safe under chinese protection.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E

youtube.com/watch?v=lD2aRCytcw0

Why does Poland need more support when you're one of the stronger economies in the EU?

>protection
Have you ever been to China?

Cool. Wake me up when your national reserve currency is in Yuans.

you mean western china

>what will you say
谢谢

LMAO CHAN'D

Such countries like Poland can't base their growth only on strategic relations with West, otherwise we will be caught in middle income trap and our population will be drained by countries of Western Europe. Polish economy grows but it doesn't improve standard of life of people as much as we would want

That's pretty much it, Poland has been betrayed by Europe many times, and China is the solution. A relationship based on mutual respect.

Jumping from the pan right into the fire

Chinese are an honourable people unlike the eternal anglo.

>trusting China.
This is how you end up date raped all the time Poland. When will you learn?

>mutual respect

You sound exactly like a Chinese politician desu

China for all intents and purposes is too far away to make us a great harm, they have shitload of money and don't forget, that they were ready to defend fucking Albania against USSR.

For all intents and purposes China is good prospect as a partner for Poland.

You are going to betray us with Russia soon, so we must undertake some countermeasures now, not only in foreign policy but also in such matters like possessing of nuclear weapon

>what does "bond" mean?
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obligacja_skarbowa
>are we just borrowing moneys or what
yes

Good bye polish.

I'm glad China noticed us. Chairman Mao was a great man.

Ahahahah Poland is always looking for a Master.
The Nazis, then the Communists now the Chineses !

> find new protector
Poland : a country of pussies.

Poland is a weak country and we have no friends so that's the only way for us to survive

Your unelected masters live in Brussels.

Well, the chinks are dependent on other people though, so they keep a facade when they can.
If you dont appear weak in any way and examine every offer thrice I believe they are still great partners.

If you are only a little bit naive though as we all are... They just bought all your forests, time to log!

>when it builds a road for example, spends like 30 or 40 millions of Euro for it

westernerns on suicide watch

We were obeying USA for over 2 decades. Russia became strong in this period instead of weak and disintegrated

they already did
Also, we had some slaves from NK building a hotel in Warsaw.

Basically this To begin with they dont even trust themselves and their neighbors in their birth places. Public credibility doesnt matter at all there.

I dont know why but Poles still dont understand how untrustworthy China is

God night UK, welcome China

Im glad. Fuck Brits.

Prepare to get flooded with autists obsessed with blondes

We live in Europe where all are untrustworthy. The world is untrustworthy. You must take the risk. And China is stronger then all EU. Its good to do $$$ with them.

Twice the Brexit, China enters.

>protector
fuck off you cuck

also china doesn't give a fuck about poland and never will, if true then this is very bad news

They're a geographically unfeasible protector. This SAME thing happened with Vietnam. They turned to the big and strong USSR as an ally and protector, but when China attacked the Russians didn't do anything simply because they weren't in a position to. If Russia attacks the Chinese aren't going to blitzkrieg Siberia for you

You're welcome to join our axis, haplogroup bros

thediplomat.com/2015/08/russia-china-and-pakistan-an-emerging-new-axis/

We have rather bad experience with you

>getting cucked by the chinks

good job, poland.

>and we have no friends
i wonder why

dont trust the chinks , my polish friend
chinks are shit, please stay away from them

>China is stronger than EU
No it isn't you aspe. The EU has a larger economy than the fucking USA.

Poor guy.

HAHAHAHAHAHSHAHAGSAAAAAhaHAHAHSHA BETTER CHECK THOSE LATEST STATS HANS HAHAHA CANT BARRAGE THE FARAGE

serves this zionist collaborator correct.

what the fuck was he doing in Iraq helping americans terrorize the people?

I have no sympathy for idiots like that

>falling for this meme

Nice nice nice

Fuck western european faggots, they are traitots anyways(1938)

We have good realtions with them too...alredy 3 new chinese banks and the largest invest fund will be operated from prague

So czechia can be financial centrum and poland manufacture centrum

Because they've done that before?

That's the talking line of the US state department.

Alongside
>international law
And
>rule-based order

Meanwhile we don't even follow international law or rule-based order.

are u me?