UK voted to leave the EU

>UK voted to leave the EU
>A democratical decision
>Some people who voted stay says it's undemocratic

It staggers belief

Only reason they say that is because the global media machine is literally spewing out propaganda 24/7, that it was a bad a decision to leave the EU.

I don't think it was a bad decision and all, and I think it's glorious that democracy worked as intended.

>some people
What people?

Maybe now people can finally realize democracy is unworkable.

Young people who didn't actually vote.

The British economy is tanking. It looks like a very poor decision on the part of brexiters who were made up of senile people and right wing retards.

inconceivable

I'm sure if the vote had gone the other way the brexiters would have been good sportsmen about it.

Source?

>Lose refferendum
>demand a re-do with new rules being set at 60% and 75% participation for it to be legitimate
Top kek

so scotland its going to secede and maybe N. Ireland, shit doesnt look too bright...

>tanking
kek, you have never seen an economy really tanking right

Where does this explicitly say that the referendum was undemocratic?

Oh, ok. I misunderstood what you meant.

That's called abstaining.

You have no idea what a tanking economy looks like you retard.

Take a look at Venezuela atm, and then look at your own comfortable life.

The British economy is fine.

>The British economy is tanking.
Prices of shares and the price of a pound is going down. Nothing happened to the economic fundamentals.

It was democratic, but retarded

>an import based economy is not fundamentally impacted by currency devaluation

>people who don't vote
>relevant
Choose one.

>REMAINcunts BTFO

The effects aren't immediate and 1-1. Currency prices fluctuate a lot daily and randomly. The reason for yen and dollars going up relatively to other currencies is because traders borrow dollars and yen at low interest rates and invest them in equities. This process is unwinding.

>People
>Relevant

Pick one

leave the EU.it was a good choice.
Japan want to leave the USA.