Current state of the pirate bay

>current state of the pirate bay

Kek. This is who you're arguing with when you're talking to people online defending piracy.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/nicolehe/soylent-dick
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A thread died for this.

The question you should really be asking is, why did 3D printed Dildos not take off?

>4 seeders 2 leechers

>i want to put hard and brittle plastic inside my vagoo/asshole
t. no one ever

>3D printing

2015 called, they want their meme back.

>t. no one ever
>4 seeders 2 leechers

Your post doesn't make any sense. Is this even piracy? Is the 3D model copyrighted? Maybe it's a GNU/Dildo with a GPL license?

They'll have to learn the hard way

>GNU/Dildo
github.com/nicolehe/soylent-dick

I'd assume it's a mould.

Remember kids, the first one is the best one

>current state
>one file uploaded in 2013

Neat!

Whats going on here, is it an ever growing botnet seeding their own torrent to get more people or is companies trying to catch people out?

I tested one of these things out before in a VM
Its adware/virus
Once you click the installer, it automatically spams adware on your PC as well as try to take control over your PC by
-stripping admin rights down to the registry level
-preventing task killing and deleting operations
-preventing anti-malware/adware software from running by tricking it
-running multiple random instances of exes to create fresh takeovers if task killing happens
-eventually it kills any internet connection and starts sending and receive "random" data to slow your PC down
Pretty scary stuff if you didnt know what happened, I couldnt find a way to take back control much

I bet it was very spooky

4u

the scariest part was when I tried to do a system restore via windows repair and a recovery partition, I was denied and a pop-up window read out "You are no longer in control of this PC"
Never had a virus, but that'd scare me shitless if I were an unsuspecting normie

>Uploaded: 2013-09-13
Eat shit and die.

Fuck you, pretending to be retarded on purpose is incredibly fucking stupid.

How do you pretend to be retarded accidentally?

They just need to ban the gays desu.

You're doing a pretty good job of it.

I aint even tryin here

>his ass has a mole on it
Didn't the goatse guy also have a mole? I remember reading about someone identifying him using that.

But then I wouldn't be pretending.