Earbuds

Does anyone know how to stop this bitches from falling off my ear or being so unconfortable in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/KZ-EDR2/32642555909.html
ebay.ca/itm/Wired-Earphones-Over-Ear-Noise-Canceling-Headphones-Portable-Headset-Universal-/122388651310?hash=item1c7eee9d2e:g:9iQAAOSwTuJYtoW8
ebay.ca/sch/Headphones/112529/i.html?_udlo=.5&_sop=15&_udhi=20&_mPrRngCbx=1&_ipg=200&_from=R40&_nkw=over headphones -replacement -storage -in -earbuds -clipon -clip -hook -adapter -extension -earphone&_dcat=112529&rt=nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have you tried the ones that wrap around your ear?

Yeah, but I don't have any of those or have enough money for them, I want a life hack or something for this types of earbuds, because I have them all over my house

Wrap the wire around your ear or tape them on to you. I personally would throw them away though and invest in one with rubber ear buds.

>life hack
Instl gentoo

Get these ones you fucking pleb.

Buy ones with hooks like pic related.

Basically they go in a crevice on your outer ear but don't cause any discomfort.

Also
>wired in 2017

use IEMs not earbud trash

OP here, it's not like I want to use them, I can't get rubber ear buds

why not? change your life for 4 bucks these are excellent for the price
aliexpress.com/item/KZ-EDR2/32642555909.html

Turn them horizontal then stick them into the ear canal so they're aligned parallel to the eardrum (most people don't realize the eardrum faces front to back of our heads, not ear to ear).

Panasonic HJE-120. You're welcome.

Just use IEMs with comfy foam ear tips.

hELPFUL

First, clean your greasy, waxy ears and the buds with alcohol and dry thoroughly. This will help prevent slippage. As perhaps suggested, insert them edge first to get a snug fit under that little nub at the opening of your earhole. Wiggle to a tight fit. Those older style buds aren't very comfortable for long term wear so you're kinda screwed on that. If they still fit loosely, try to bulk the edge with duck tape or something. Any crease in the tape is going to be irritable fairly quickly. Good luck and buy a pair like when you get the chance. They usually come with different sizes of rubber domes.

Try this.

Man these are absolutely shit.
Just pay 20$ for a decent intra auricular that can least a year.

Like everyone else said, get proper in-ear monitors. I literally just opened my KZ ZSTs I bought for $13 a couple weeks ago. Now obviously they aren't quite on the same level of quality as my HD558s, but holy shit, for a sub-$15 pair of earbuds they're the best thing I ever listened to.
And the ones like in your picture also make my ears really sore after like 1 minute, but I feel like I could wear the ZSTs for a couple of hours at least with zero discomfort.

Anyway yeah KZ has various options at various budgets, if you really don't give two craps about sound quality you can always get like the $4 ones recommended above. Just shop around on aliexpress.

ever heard of headphones?

Wrap the cable around your ear

Buy actual in ears with proper padding instead of cheap barely-in ears?

Most cheap over ear headphones will be as good as average in ear headphones, here's some I just found on ebay for 6 bucks.
ebay.ca/itm/Wired-Earphones-Over-Ear-Noise-Canceling-Headphones-Portable-Headset-Universal-/122388651310?hash=item1c7eee9d2e:g:9iQAAOSwTuJYtoW8

Here are my search terms.

ebay.ca/sch/Headphones/112529/i.html?_udlo=.5&_sop=15&_udhi=20&_mPrRngCbx=1&_ipg=200&_from=R40&_nkw=over headphones -replacement -storage -in -earbuds -clipon -clip -hook -adapter -extension -earphone&_dcat=112529&rt=nc

They also sell at the dollar store where I live, try there.

Stupid fucking poorfag

Or get the QCY QY8's.. i've had a pair for almost a year now and they're fucking awesome for bluetooth headphones... BT 4.1, surprisingly good sound, microphone, volume rocker / next and back if you hold, and play / pause... I've tried a sony set that had a confusing as FUCK one button setup for everything... the samsung neckband ones (sounded like ass, and the retractable earbud model has ridiculously thin wires that after 10 retractions i was seeing wear on the plastic covering...

for 25 bucks i thought it sounded better than any i've tried so far. only down side is 6 hr battery life, but i'm not listening for 6 hrs straight so fine for me

hey guys
how do i make it work a nokia headphones with an android samsung?
i know if you physicall pressthe mic of theheadphones the music comes clean, but theres a program or something? (Soundsabout doesnt works)

VE Monk Plus with Expansion pack, it's $10 from Aliexpress and has earhooks to come with it.

Shit nigga, you remind me of some old foam tips I used to have. Good shits, my ears actually feels less irritated.
Somehow I forgot about it entirely after they went bad, gonna check a local headphones store and buy a pair