Your country

>Your country
>What do you think of this based pastor?

youtube.com/watch?v=TCIE0vqk6Uo

he has some good sermons when he's not foaming at the mouth about fags (not that i approve of faggotry, i just disagree with how extreme he takes it). i liked his video "marching to zion" about the jews.

he's so based

I don't necessarily agree on the fact that all gays should be executed but his other words were pretty good.

he btfos that news reporting cuck so hard, LMAO

>In the US it's ok to say that all gays should get executed on national TV

Mirin free speech, here they would probably say its hate speech and try to sue you.

But on the other hand they activate a beep when you say the word "shit" on TV.

I'm gay.

Delete this now.

"I have about as much respect for Homos as I do for the dog shit on my shoe. It is Reddit, it is capeshit, it is cheeto dust, it is video games. It's nothing more than meme's enjoyed by simplistic pledditors. I have ZERO respect for people who are not free thinkers and blindly enjoy the capeshit redditory Reddit sexuality that is gayness. I'm literally screaming, slamming my arms on my desk right now just thinking about it."

- Pastor Steven Anderson

That news reporter doesn't even seem human, it's like he's being programmed remotely from Tel Aviv.

I don't agree with Anderson but that reporter is a thousand times worse

>I don't like his tone so he's a thousand times worse than someone who preaches a gay genocide

yikes

lots of radical islamists on Sup Forums these days it seems

I am a Greek.

>programmed remotely from tel aviv
Top kek

No you fucking faggot it's because he kept trying to make logical fallacies and generalizations

>You said you hate Obama, so do you hate all black people?
>Hitler wanted to execute people and yoy want to too, so do you like Hitler? Ehy do you hate Jews and think the holocsust was a good thing?

don't you see how ridiculous that is?

>he makes some logical fallacies and generalizes, so he's a thousand times worse than someone who preaches a gay genocide

yikes

lots of radical islamists on Sup Forums these days it seems

Yikes

Lots of faggots and faggot-enablers on Sup Forums these days

>t.

He's a two faced snake, he invites Anderson to the show only to defame him and the image of Christianity. But there's nothing new about that.

Anderson is a protestant so he has a flawed view. Homosexuals shouldn't be genocided because they shouldn't exist in the first place. There will always be people with homosexual tendencies, but this massive movement to create an identity out of a sexual deviancy is just one more revolt against order. Vices exist, humans are not perfect, but you are not your vice.

Yikes

Lots of Greeks and radical Greek-enablers on Sup Forums these days
I'm Greek btw

>He unironically admits to be a religious zealot
>He unironically says the State and the Law should follow what the Bible says
>He is unironically creationist
>"Barack Obama is white"
>Based.

so...you're a muslim extremist, right? kinda what this post is sounding like

You're dense

i'm being completely serious, this reads exactly like something a muslim extremist would write

should you be being monitored? kinda concerned

Why can't you understand people don't like your mental illness?

Homosexuality isn't a mental illness according to the DSM-V, which is the world top authority when it comes to psychological ilnesses and troubles of behaviour.

Sorry.

you can't say he doesn't have a point with that "obama is white" line.

I like this gentleman

doesnt matter if he's christian

he shares a fashion of faggot hating as much as I does

Die

Your proxy is broken senpai

according to scientists global warming is caused by humans

not always science is on the right side of things