They make small but temporary valuable threads dying
>what can we do?
Make another board with generals form Sup Forums

>make Sup Forumsuru great again

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/contest_banners/e6086e09283ae277552be9fee3e4aec1db402801.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how do install gentoo on my fridge pls reply

We already had a meta thread that hit the bump limit, check the archives.

First of all, is your fridge free as in freedom and only contains free opensource food?

Is this going to be a recurring general now? I think we went too meta with our desires.

it may not be free as in freedom but it's got a freezer so free as in freezer haha

If this will be recurring maybe we can obtain a /gg/ board

t. discord fag

nth post for removing generals. it's just obvious shilling mostly.

lol

FUCK GENERALS I WANT THE BOARD BACK

>implying Sup Forums mods give a fuck about hiro sama's decisions

fuck you nigger i dont even use discord. I been sayin we needed a /gg/ for years.

Hiroshimoot you motherfucker make /gg/ and /rg/ just like our sister board Sup Forums has /vg/ and /vr/

just get rid of private tracker and watch generals

ban this Sup Forums shit

We NEED to ban Sup Forums from posting on other boards. If I see another "Look at this trans woman in tech, isn't she icky xD" thread I'll flip!

You must be gnu here.

This. ptg to t and wg to fa

Split boards are a mistake. Sup Forums is a shithole because 90% of any actual discussion happens on vg and vr and v turned into b 2.0 with a video game theme

New retard here: How are generals even made? Can anybody do it? Does it have to be approved by the mods?

Get the fuck out of here, faggot.

all you do is shitpost and rage because someone has opinion different than your own

more to the point, general threads are a cancer of this board with same neckfags posting same shit every single day, every single time. with every single same questions, every single same replies.

you niggers need to evolve at some point

you just think of any stupid idea and post it every singe day over and over again under the name "general shiitalk general faggotry" etc

>proffit

OS
FLAGS
WHEN

/vg/ was a necessary evil because the thing generates an absolute metric shitload of traffic and the sheer amount of recurring threads used to slide lots and lots of threads down the drain, this board (and a lot of other slower boards infested with the general cancer) doesn't have that problem. A better solution for slower boards is just fucking nuking the generals already, making a relevant thread when the need arises makes for infinitely better discussion than having faggots flock to their "home threads" and try to justify its existence by continuously bumping it with inane bullshit that doesn't really contribute anything.

hahaha that's fucking great

FUCK OFF Your BULLSHIT is ruining this board.
PISS OFF.

the neck monster be mad

>seriously trying to reason with Sup Forumstards

summer sucks.

>Sup Forums generals would be called /gg/
>Sup Forums terms as board name
sounds appropriate

Watches moves to /fa/ and priv trackers moves to a worksafe /t/

what said. There are many faggots shilling and samefagging their own generals like the pieces of shit they are. They do it for imaginary (you)s, just think of how fucking pathetic that is.

>Sup Forums ruins Sup Forums
>let's ignore the shit posters

Every post in would get it's own thread. That is not what you want.

>They make small but temporary valuable threads dying
No they don't. There used to be far more garbage threads that displaced other threads. This is a newfag meme. The generals have actually made Sup Forums better and if you think different, you haven't been here to see what it's like without them.

Actually that is what I want. None of the threads on Sup Forums need to exist. Sup Forums isn't anyone's publication of record. If the board fills with idiotic short-lived threads, that's just a consequence of its user-base's nature.

Hijab /dpt/s should be deleted on sight

this. we don't need fucking watch general, headphone general, mechanical keyboard general, private tracker general, smartphone general, or thinkpad general. just put the buying guides in the sticky/wiki.

But then how would we get wonderful interactions with retarded snapheiser autists?

Petrifying. Perhaps the reasoning of the post will reach some ears (eyes) and change this place for the better, even if the effect is minimal.

Bump

not a bad idea although they can be spoofed easily. Would solve phone posting too.

Put all video-game discussion on Sup Forums, we all know its Sup Forumsermin who shitpost the most

Been getting this shit and ghost captchas for the last couple of weeks in Firefox, and ghost captchas in Chrome.

When this shit gonna get fixed?

Buy Sup Forums pass goyim

Not 4chans fault. Are you in a university network or something similar?

4-fucking-chanX-for-the-billionth-fucking-time, nigger

/ptg/ should be moved to /t/

and /watch/ belongs on /fa/

It's not Captcha or my network, when I go to the address listed in that error message, the regular Google captcha appears and works fine.

It's the garbage programming exclusively on Sup Forums.

In Firefox I can't even click 8 of 10 captchas, I'll click a box and it fades out and locks up, so I have to refresh until I get a "select all road signs" because that's the only one that works. That doesn't happen in Chrome, but in both browsers I'll get the network error for hours at a time, then go to another site and solve a captcha just fine.

No other sites do this. I can solve any captcha on any other site, in any browser.

/t/ is too slow for /ptg/. Every thread would be /ptg/ unless you raised the bump limit to 20,000.

/ v/ is shit cause Sup Forums got a reverse containment board. instead of Sup Forums2.0 being contained in a new board, the real or on topic on task posting was moved. Instead of trying to defeat cancer that was grounded with a deep foundation they moved everyone else out and quarantined it.

doesn't matter, just move it to /t/

>60% Android
>20% iOS
>14% Windows
>3% Linux
>2% macOS
>1% *BSD
you're welcome user

When are we gonna ban the desktop threads to /w/ and /wg/ where they belong
All they do is harbor shitposters and idiots. They already have their own private discord so just let them shitpost there instead.

>they make dying

Clearly that would be 63% Linux
60% Android/Linux
3% Gnu/Linux

do you even realize how slow this board is? all that's left without generals is "why aren't you using X" with images of Tyrone and your gf.

s.4cdn.org/image/contest_banners/e6086e09283ae277552be9fee3e4aec1db402801.gif
BAN THIS SHIT SCREAMER

Agreed. I don't get the hurr durr geberals r bad mmkay may may. If someone makes a thread and it dies, tough luck. Make better threads next time. It's not as if you have to pay 5 sheckels to create a thread.

This is literally the one board where generals works and aren't cancer because technology covers such a diverse and wide range of topics that require a lot of knowledge. Some of them are pointless yes but why have a bunch of little threads asking the same info when you can have a pastebin in a general?

This is the perfect example of reddit on Sup Forums. Circle jerking on a USELESS SUBJECT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE ANYTHING. You're simply damaging the board further by making yet another general. Go attack the general threads en masse if you want them to die. Flood the generals with scat or gore. Do whatever. Except. Make. Another. Fucking. General. Thread.

this

generals purpose is to prevent a flood of reoccurring similar topics like /dpt/ /hpg/ /flt/ /sqt/

desktops and homescreens belong on another board

Ban assault banners!
Ban assault banners!

Also guts and battlestations. I know this is an imageboard but "here's a photo of shit I bought with my autismbux" is garbage. Sup Forums isn't your personal blog. Take it to or submit it to a gadget blog.

this, most generals are actually good and resourceful
true cancer are shill threads

Test

>test results
>you are pregnant

We need more small yet valuable "*insert company name here* shills btfo, how will they recover* instead of generals that actually serve a purpose.