Ask a half Somali, half American with a Swedish bf anything

Ask a half Somali, half American with a Swedish bf anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svenskekrigene
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

are you Greek?

No.

I'm Greek

Want to fuck while your swedish bf would be watching?

I am a Greek

sure
You disgust me. Filthy greeks.

Gross

I don't understand your question?

Are you male or female

male

Are you a Greek? I am a Greek.

arent you the guy who made ama about being half danish and half saudi arabian prince?
please stop making these threads

What are you talking about?
Okay

Gross

do you have a problem whitey?

Gross

So you're a full Somali?

is this supposed to be danish banter?

No I'm half American, half Somali born in Denmark
?

So full Somali

Bet your dad is Somali right?

that's what I said, full somali

why are you so sure about that?
I'm half Somali and half American

Memes

Noice bantz but If you have two parents from different parts of the world, doesnt that mean that you are half [x] and half [y]

is your dad somali, if so what tribe?

Isaaq

Are you a pirate?

so your somali, had it been your mum you would be Cadaan/gaal

But he's full Somali
He even said so

How do your parents feel about you being a faggot?

No? I'm a nurse
Well it could be any clan when it's in the West

Excuse me? Being a homosexual is not something to be ashamed of, I'm actually proud. My parents are ok with it they are not fanatic people.

Is your father a pirate?

Makes sense Isaaq are all faggots

post face

No? We live in Denmark
Like your dad
>posting your face on Sup Forums
no thank you

So they hate you and are ashamed faggot

Do you like pirates? Or do you like vikings?

I wouldnt be ashamed of being a somali or a faggot.

But I would never sink so low that I would let anyone call me danish.

post body then

My parents love me unlike your parents
Yeah I love pirates but they shouldn't be violent and such. I also like the vikings
Why not?
why? I have a boyfriend

Well duh my parents would never love you

because your parents are incapable of love whitey

why not? it wont hurt

Do you have a parrot? If no why? Do you like parrots?

No we don't have time to take care of a pet. We wanted a cat though but it's just too much work when you live in an apartment

???
No they just wouldn't love you

They would love me bad, I got that African beauty that they would love. They wouldn't love you though, whitey

Ok so no pirate :(... then if you are a nurse you're supposed to Be female. Are you a male or a female?

>Why not?

??? Not really no
My dad is a "racist" and my mom is a """""racist"""""

Sweden has a double population compared to Denmark. They should have won all of them

How does it feel knowing that you will always be seen as a foreigner?

Ohhhhhh, what good role models you have.. I'm sorry about that
I'm not seen as a foreigner here, I was born in Denmark. Denmark is not primitive USA

da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svenskekrigene your thing is wrong. The Danish wikipedia says that Sweden won 5 and Denmark won 5

Do you know what quotation marks imply right?

Are you ignoring me? Wasn't this discussion ask to a faggot Somalian anything?

but you're proud to call yourself a Swede or?

>Sweden won 5 and Denmark won 5.

And the other 3?

>I'm not seen as a foreigner
Ahahah oh sweetie maybe not to your face
Youre not European
If anything you have the situation reversed
In America you would be seen as an American because America's racial identity is practically non existent outside of "white" "black" "Asian" and "Latino"

Yes.

No not really, Im just bullshitting you. I actually dont care about any of that or the wars.

>American thinking he knows more about Europe than Europeans
hahahahaha cute, I see this a lot on this forum.
In America I would be a victim of racism because Americans are very race conscious. In Denmark people are not conscious about race at all. I was born in Denmark and feel Danish therefor I am Danish and 70 % of the population here would agree whitey.

>I'm not seen as a foreigner here
Yes you are.

ofc by the few racist white people I'm seen as a foreigner but most decent people see me as a Dane because I was born here in a Danish neighborhood and Danish is my mother tongue

They might not say it to your face because that would be rude, but they don't see you as a Dane because you aren't one.

I know your feeling but you will always seen as a Negro( no offence ) even if you're born in a white country... sorry for you but that's the truth. You know this but you don't accept it. People will never say this in front of you because that's a xenophobic thing

When are you going back to you country then? You're not native to your land either whitey
If they don't so what? I'm treated with respect, never suffered from racism, I have Danish friends and a Swedish boyfriend I couldn't really wish for more
Well being seen as a negro here isn't a bad thing. I know in the USA I would be a victim of discrimination for my skin color but here there are not really any stereotypes for black people because there are so few and most blacks here are either adopted or half Danish.