Mouse Thread

Does Sup Forums have any opinion on the MX master 2s? also mouse thread

Yeah it's shit like every single mouse marketed as "high end" and will fall apart or stop working properly sooner than your 3 USD a pop office supply logishit mouse sold in bulk unless you pamper it like it was made by Apple.

>implying
Logishit make solid mice, my G502 is still working like new. Their customer support is good too and will just send you a free replacement no questions asked if you tell them your mouse is fucked, they don't even ask for proof or ask for you to send yours back.

You're both right. I bought a Logitech MX Revolution years ago; it started double clicking so I got a Performance MX as a free replacement. That one started peeling so they sent me another and now that one is double clicking. I think my warranty is finally out though.

So their replacement policy is good but every high end Logitech mouse has failed on me. Now I use a cheap mouse and it's lasted longer than any of my $70 MX shit mouses have.

I've had the MX Master since launch. No problems yet.

not left handed, useless garbage.

>being left-handed
your existence is garbage

>being right handed
>being a product of generations of inbreeding

lol shitty genes bud.

>trying this hard to justify being a failure
have fun living the rest of your life looking for special snowflake tools

I love my ec1-a, legit the best mouse I've ever used. But I think it's getting on its last legs and I don't have a lot of money. I was thinking about a rival 300, it's 20 bucks cheaper and I've heard good things about it. I play csgo at a semipro level btw, so it can't be shit

How do you even qwerty

g900 masterrace

whats up my fellow gamer

meh, I've had three wireless trackballs have issues registering to many or no clicks, instead of the single or double click I normally do. on all three it happened after about a year. just switched to an elecom trackball, and I guess we'll see if it lasts

I just wanted to give a shout out to Logitech customer support. My G400s started disconnecting itself while still under warranty and they offered me a G403 as a replacement. I told them that was unacceptable as I bought the G400s specifically for its large size as I had been a happy G400 user for like five years and it fits my hand like a glove. I asked if they could give me the more expensive G502 as a replacement instead since it's closer to the G400s size and they shipped my new G502 today.

my og mx master is still going well after more than a year dude. love it

Bought one yesterday because I wanted something larger than the m705, I really like it so far. I used a MX Anywhere for about a year before the 705 and the 705 for about a year... looking forward to using this mouse for a long time

Did you called, emailed or did the warranty claim on their site? I am about to get my double clicking g602 replaced.

I got the OG, absolutely love it.

In fact I bought another one for the office when they got cheaper.

I've been using a performance mouse mx for 7 years. Still works fine. Yeah, some of the grey paint peeled off, but that's just cosmetic shit. It's a mouse, not a show piece.

is there anything better than the g403?

I'm looking for a wireless mouse
>good sensor
>high dpi
>light
>small as possible
>claw grip

Wireless mice are nowhere near light my dude

Comfy mouse with comfy mouse pad.

>retarded thumb buttons for back and forth web browsing actions

into the garbage bin it goes

g500 / mx518 master race reporting in

>retarded updated logo font type for no reason at all

into the trash it goes

Sup Forums I went from left pic to right pic after 10 years.

I think I did a mistake. I wanted a mouse of lesser height, but I feel my wrist is gonna be worse, and my AIM/Stability went to shit.

Should I continue and adapat? Or is there like some hybrid with that G4 shape, but light and slick.

I was thinking of the 403 wireless, since i like the shape, but it's a hefty premium over the wired model.

as light as possible my dude,
I have a g400 and it's fucking heavy and big my taste.

just wait, you'll get used to it

>left handed
Into the thrash.

>that one special snowflake lefty who has to have some whacky setup

Enjoy wasting people's time whenever you have to use a workstation other than your own. Why don't you learn DVORAK while you're at it and become a true gentlesir.

Using a bullshit logitech g402 purchased on sale for $25, had a g9 laser logitech before that. Do I see a real difference between the two in comfort and performance? NOPE.
Do the logitech forums still have the autistic retard KachiWachi who responds to every post, but rarely ever addresses a question or problem? Fuck that guy, fuck that guy so hard, hes shits up the whole forum with his copypasta bullshit.

Give it a few week, if that still doesn't suits your hand then stop using it.

Fuck G102/Pro shape, just try at local store and I knew instantly that it would hurt using this mouse. Even G402 feel much better.

My grandfather is 67 and he just uses whatever the fuck mouse is put in front of him regardless of left or right handed
Stop being such a child

Anker gaming mouse
Best thing I have ever used, it just feels perfect
I got it for like 45 euros and by Christ it's the best thing on the planet

It's discontinued but you can probably find surplus of them somewhere

I beat your granpa 1v1 with Hanzo scrub

Yeah they're too fiddly, mapped both of mine to "back" and it's actually useful since nobody ever uses the "forward" function anyway.

>nobody ever uses the "forward" function
But I do.

I use them to control the gear shifts in EuroTruck simulator

Had an MxMaster, 6 Months of daily use and the thing died, never dropped, never abused.

The Shifting scroll wheel broke within weeks, had to take apart and repair numerous times

I've had $5 Mice last longer than it, wouldn't recommend

I'm acutally on the other side of that, I went from MX518 to G402 and then figured out I'm mostly a claw grip user.

>Tiny as fuck mousepad with no room to move the mouse

Why?

Not everyone use mouse with low DPI.

I think I was using hybrid claw/palm on the MX518, but I was lacking something for serious gaming. My arm moves a lot better with the G203, but my fingers refuse to answer my brain to click the shots.

I think I'm becoming old. Or maybe it's the hollowed mouse shape on the clicks.

incredibly overpriced for the specs

What's the difference other than the new color scheme?
I have no complaints about the existing version. It's a fucking trooper because it gets thrown around in my laptop bag all day and is the only thing I use when I'm not at my desk. I've had it for about a year and half now and it looks well used and abused.
Best thing about it is the crazy battery life, compared to any other wireless mouse it just keeps going.

It's the shape, it requires more force to click.

Still using this beast at 1440p screen

whats your excuse for not using the best mouse in the game??

>Zowie

L M A O you're the reason I get easy kills every game.

How did you find one? It's fucking impossible to find an original one.

Found it in the junk mouse pile at work.
Still works after a quick clean. Plastic wasn't even worn out so it had very little use.

nigga even fucking bacteria, with nor "sides" or even "arms" show signs of favoring "right-handedness"

I have a fucked up wrist and have to use a trackball mouse. What's the best one to use out there?

turns out there is a lot of issue with its bluetooth if you dont use the dongle. pretty dumb considering they market it with the hot switch for up to 3 pcs and they only give you 1 dongle

look at the mac subreddit and you can see all the normies complaining about it

if a normie complain about something this trivial, you bet your sweet ass you're gonna complain about it too cause you're a normie for asking this shit

I've got a G900, too.
Love it

>non standard font on the keyboard
>spaceship mouse
absolutely disgusting go fuck yourself you nigger

return it and get a mx master 2s

>cranking up the sensitivity to max

and fuck you too you disgusting spaceship mouse fag, people like you are the reason gaymor hardware dominates the market

It's a a good mouse.
Wireless, latency on par with wired mice, long battery life
It's a good mouse, deal with it.

pro (par for the course for this price range really):
good grip
nice lmb/rmb
horizontal scroll wheel feels great
works with usb/bluetooth/dongle

con (who thought this was a good idea):
the scroll wheel auto switching is just annoying really
the side buttons have really dumb shapes
the bottom button is stupidly anti-ergonomic

conclusion:
overdesigned piece of crap that takes two steps back for every step forward. there are better deals.

what's a good mousepad to use with a g502? I've been thinking a Steelseries QcK or QcK Mass would be good since they're popular. is a thick mousepad better than a thin one?

>g900
>when the mx master does the same shit and looks better (no gaymor rice) while doing it
lel nice joke

>$30 for a mouse mat
>spaceship mouse
wow just end your life any time now

my mousepad is under $70. problem?

More like MX Master 1.1

Anything else is degenerate

Cooler Master Swift RX. Really nice mousepad with very soft stitched edge.

Probably with 10x the latency and a much inferior sensor

Best productivity mouse and well worth it

been using it for years and using it right now

If you wan to game get a wired mouse though

your whole setup is shit my dude

You conclude that from a screenshot showing 10% of it, meanwhile not showing your own.
Little penis confirmed

>10x the latency
10x almost nothing is still almost nothing

>much inferior sensor
>muh optical
autism, games are for fags so i don't care

Had that one for years. Was beautiful until the mouse started double clicking and shit.

I went through 3 MX series mice and the buttons were fucked on all of them in under a year because they all used plastic tabs instead of springs.

The MX Master from my experience so far is the only one in the series whose buttons won't shit out.

Can I get source on the guy in the pic?

Normally i would care about this post but saw it was from the permabtfo tripfag so ur gay

stop being a fucking degenerate

>all those things the G900 does better. Those don't count

You can play with shit all you like, I'll never smell it because you don't matter.

guise what is the best gamin mouse for some counter strike globaloffensive? i want to become global elite and i need the best mouse... im a silver 2 but thats just because of my bad equipment, once i get a 144hz gaming monitor and gaming keyboard and gaming headset and gaming mouse and gaming clothing and gaming chair i will win and become esea rank s...

Does it not bother you that all side buttons are shit?

That only bothers fat people whose thumb won't fit in the space below them.

The accuracy of this mouse is insane. Even after moving it around a lot really fast it snaps onto your target with crazy precision. My previous mouse used to lose tracking when I'd do that.

So your old mouse didn't track properly and you bought one that works so you have an over-inflated opinion of it because its a gamer mouse.

>all those things the G900 does better. Those make zero noticeable difference
ftfy

please explain

Not bad, I would've got one, but the stacked forward and back buttons killed it for me.
I ended up getting an m720 triathlon instead. I'd even got the gesture button and free scrolling wheel while being a lot cheaper.
I couldn't justify the price of the master for just the horizontal scroll wheel, sensor, and battery. Battery lasts long enough and I use a mouse mat so 2 of the points are moot for me.

If your mouse loses track and spins out it's because the sensor can't keep up with the movement. The g403 has the best optical sensor out of any mouse right now.

What's a good mouse with at least 5 extra buttons that doesn't give me finger cancer in a year of use?

good job with pricing.

if you own the MX it's not a good buy, only improvement is the absurd amount of dpi that you won't use and that it comes in different colors.
Got myself a MX because it was on sale for less than 40$ on amazon during the prime days shitfest.

I've had mine for YEARS. I don't really think it's the best anymore, but it's damn comfy to me, and I've never had a single issue with it.

Or you could just list a few options at reasonable price ranges that I could then, as not exactly a mouse buying expert, could pick from.

You sound poor, so go get yourself a g102 or g203

But I have a G9X right now.

What's a good mouse for someone whose mx518 finally died?