Other than China and the North and South Koreans, does Japan have any natural enemies?

Other than China and the North and South Koreans, does Japan have any natural enemies?

UK.

me

that oic reminds me of Cheddar Cellar

Themselves.

Godzilla

Whales, nuclear anything, wild boars, Russia

Russia. And most of east asia hate them too anyway, actually. Only Taiwan likes them, I guess.

The Elements.

Earth litreally

DORPHIN AND WHARE

Themselves.

More Japanese have died of suicide since 1945 than anything else (other than cancer).

White Invaders

Anime

China and South Korea. I'm not a netuyo desu. They see japan as an enemy of them.

You want our god damn genes and you know it.

Whales

Anime.

Vaginas

Nobody wants your inferior genes, you danish inbred spawn. Actually it's you who need superior Japanese genes to make you qt and increase your IQ

Seals

weebs

Show some fucking respect for my culture

Russia?
Basically every country they border?

>t. Zhang Kevin Chong
I have no respect for chinks and their barbaric "culture"
This, Barbosa tells the truth

CCP is the enemy, not actual Chinese. Educated Chinese know it even though those riches are greedy as fuck. Their manners fucking suck so Japan just hates it though. But it goes everywhere and the same with any other country.

N and S Korea are butthurt people. I dont think they really think japan is enemy. They like acting sorrowly and criticizing over a certain thing. They constantly put Japan in the position, but there are practically no significant idea and conviction about it. Its all about emotion.
They just always get butthurt in a vacuum and seek for what passionately contents them. Touring in Japan legitimately content them in the same way as anger over Japan, so a bunch of them visit to Japan and are eager to do again and again. Thats it.

You sound like Netouyo and share Netouyo spectrum. Your subjective judgement doesnt matter for its definition.

Okay

the doujin artists who have some nice art, yet do fucking ntr doujin, like mtsp.

Stupid net uyo jap monkey.
China and South Korea never care about japs. They are not a a enemy

True jap enemy is America not a china and south korea.

Nobody wants to hear you talk with your inferior genes, you SOMALI inbred spawn. You need some good damn Norwegian genes to fix your country. We're the best country in the world according to the UN. FACK AFF

Weaboos.

You think this.
>>CCP is the enemy, not actual Chinese. Educated Chinese know it even though those riches are greedy as fuck. Their manners fucking suck so Japan just hates it though. But it goes everywhere and the same with any other country. N and S Korea are butthurt people. I dont think they really think japan is enemy. They like acting sorrowly and criticizing over a certain thing. They constantly put Japan in the position, but there are practically no significant idea and conviction about it. Its all about emotion. They just always get butthurt in a vacuum and seek for what passionately contents them. Touring in Japan legitimately content them in the same way as anger over Japan, so a bunch of them visit to Japan and are eager to do again and again. Thats it.

It means they are enemy.

え?

My favourite part of Sup Forums is happening right now. Japs being pissed at someone. Everyone grab your popcorn

nuclear energy.

Of all forms.

Russia
We have to fuck Russian again!
When Japan was demilitarised after WW2, Soviet Union invaded Japan's Northern territory and chicken Russian said they won!?

???

earthquakes

This is another one of those images where I wish a can of pepper spray would have just burst right in the middle of that.

gaijin waitto piggu english teachers