My family is hosting an Indian

My mom invited an Indian dude to stay over as part of a couch-surfing program.

Up until now I was okay with her guests, mostly because they were European and Chinese women (with the occasional American or Canadian) but I don't know what she was thinking with this one.

She said he got good references but he's outside our house right now smoking and spooking the neighbors.

Thais hate Indians and she just invites him here where he's gonna have a shitty time anyway because even though I have nothing against the guy personally, Thais generally hate Indians. We think they're smelly and dirty and look shifty as fuck.

Tell me what to do, Sup Forums. Tell me what to expect. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Back off OP sounds like your mum needs some dick, let her enjoy it.

Your mom wants the curry stick

Indians have tiniest dicks in the world, even smaller than Koreans.

Serious advice only please you desi niggers.

Protip learn what "may I be excused from the table" is in Indian.

Thais hate Indians but literally all of your culture is stolen from Indian culture. The names of your cities, even the fucking script your language is written in is Indian.

You have zero right to act uppity on an imageboard, tranny faggot.

noice

Indians are really ugly, maybe even uglier than aboriginals.

That's what happens when you let females rule. They are stupid as fuck.

It's not the size that matters it's how you use it.

Also he is a pooloo so he can probably give amazing massages and chicks love massages.

Seamonkeys in charge of statistics and evidence. Literally all of the "evidence" that exists about Indian penis size is from white supremacist subhuman named Richard Lynn.

Looks like OP hit a sensitive snare.

He will be ruling the house soon with his cock implanted into OP's mum lol.

Honestly Indians often look like white people dyed brown

Seriously someone photoshop this I wanna know if I'm crazy or not

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/6161691.stm

Very nerdpost my man

Indians really believe this. Toppest of keks.

>Thai
>my 'mom'

Fucking moron, she's a tranny

"Look pigskin monkeys, seamonkeys hate Indians too! Please accept us!"
Fucking pathetic. You're both inferior subhumans.

No they fucking do not
Fuck off.

That guy isn't Indian, you worthless snownigger.

Guys I think we scared OP off by shitposting about OP's mum being hammered hard and now he realised all the "visitors" were fucking his mum.

OP either an heroed or is fighting the pooloo as we speak.

POO
IN
LOO

poo in loooooo

>all this american indian butthurt ITT

Well done OP

Whatever the size of their dick they clearly know how to use it, look how many of them there are. Plus they have the Karma Sutra. Mr Patel is going to be tying your mum up into a pretzel and impregnating the shit out of her. Enjoy your indian brother.

Pedophile Britbong ape defending the boipucci he's been fucking. Color me surprised.

now why did you have to do that?

You're so insecure

where's your dad, OP?

Why do Indians bother leaving their shithole if they're going to behave like Indians elsewhere anyway?

In the shed

No, you're right.
Indians are really shifty as fuck. Every Indians acts nice but deep down they have a totally different mentality of a 10 year old psycopath.

NO POO IN LOO AND GIVE ME FLU

NO POO IN THE LOO AND GIVE ME FLU

>curry diaspora will defend their shithole to their dying breath

>but they absolutely refuse to go back there

Hysterical.

All the hate this board gives Indian but at least they gave us tea and curry, its literally more than France Germany Ireland and Poland have combined.

He's in another city with his new wife.

t. pajeet

How much do you charge for a happy ending?

>His country is named after India
>His country was civilized by Indian rulers

Impotent rage that you have no history of your own.

Pajeet, just stop

>pootugal

No. We gave you tea, and we took that tea from the Chinese.
And you're just can't admit France has good things, can you?

About as much as you pay for an actual toilet.

Well beyond your means.

>all these butthurt SE asians denying their cultural roots
pretty shameful.

> Also he is a pooloo so he can probably give amazing massages and chicks love massages.
Not only curryniggers can look up where nerve points are, Sandeep.

you do realize that the brits started farming tea in india when they realized that it was growing in the wild in india, right Poortugal?

>t.Ballbinder Ragesh Musissammmi Singhe

>pootugal claiming tea

LOL

can't wait for the time when pootugal gave us trigonometry and the numerical system.

good thread OP

t. Rajeesh

he is not wrong though.

Tea was introduced into India by the British in an attempt to break the Chinese monopoly on tea.
If anything, the Brits gave tea to the Indians.

Pootugal is to Spain what Thailand is to India

Pajeet ...

can't wait for the time pooortipartigal gave us relativity, electrodynamics, optics, etc

Once India gets it shit together, South Asia is fucked.

It'll be like China in ASEAN.

So OP, they are all fucking your mom right?

The buthurt ITT is phenomenal

>Thais generally hate Indians. We think they're smelly and dirty and look shifty as fuck.

Nice racism, this si not your racist hugboard though, that'd be Sup Forums where the scum goes.

here we do not take kindly to disgusting racist pieces of shit, your behavior is highly reprehensible and despicable to me, you are a problem, change fast or the change will destroy you as it's right.

Racism has no justifications, it's evil, and it won't be tolerated here.

Catherine of Braganza took the tea-drinking habit to the British court... and we introduced the first tea to Europe. So I guess we did gave you both tea and the tea drinking habit...
How you don't know this... are you guys Pajeet?

BIG
BIHARI

POO

You are too smart for this board

Found the dirty curry trying to distract the thread to blame Poortugal!!!

Fuck off Munnngesh!!

Stop cock-blocking thaicuck. Go outside and start digging a little trench for your mum's bull,Pajet need to take a steaming shrimp and rice shit after he's done deep dicking your mum

The brits grew tea in india for export into britain you mong.

we won't. Indians would rather stay in shit - metaphorical and literal and elect leaders that fuck them over because they believe everything will be better when the time will come.

t. Pajeet

Don't forget they also introduced cotton to circumvent that produced on southern U.S. plantations as the abolition movement took off.

yes, SE asia is 100% OC donut steel culture straight from deviantart.

Your mum is being fuged defo

>t. Poojeet

Also my mom is 60 so it'd be nice if she's still getting some at her age.

Even from a poo. :)

They have a huge problem with corruption and "democracy" (politicians bribe the poor to vote for them far worse than here and there is a much higher percentage of poor there).

ment for

Yeah, but the Brits already had the tea, they just used Indian soil. Hence the Brits giving the tea to India and not the other way around. India gave tea to Brits as much as Sri Lanka did.

>it be nice if my mum is being fucked by poo

TOP KEK
O
P

C
U
C
K

poor indians, probably the most misunderstood and benign group of people

>my mum is 60

So your a 30 something year old cross dresser wanting his mum to be fucked.

C u c k

Alaskan pipeline innit

Wow, apparently 90% of this board is Indian. Top notch seamonkey intelligence on display here.

Honest question: Does the average seamonkey know that he/she worships an Indian, that too in an Indian-style temple, speaks an Indian language, writes using an Indian alphabet, and uses Indian mathematics (to the extent that seamonkeys can do math), all while living in a city named after an Indian one?

n1 poojeet. :^)

Pajet don't care as long as the rice is puffy and the pussy steaming.

No, but the Poojeets gather when India is mentioned.
Same way French suddenly appear when Algeria and Morocco are metioned.
Same way Germans suddenly appear when Turkey is being mentioned.

Diaspora everywhere can't cope with the fact that its because their country and countrymen are shit that they had to leave their country in the first place.

lmao all the buttmad indians itt
literally everywhere..

I'm not going to read through this thread, but I'm going to add that Indians are fucking disgusting. They're disgusting both inside and out. They have all he negatives of an eastern culture, but none of the positives.

>Wow, apparently 90% of this board is Indian.

No, just the 2-3 of you who make yourselves ridiculously obvious. What's worse is that you pretend to be white hoping your flags will hide how obvious you're being.

It's like all you curryniggers have autism, you're literally incapable of not outing yourselves whenever anyone points out how shitty your country is.

You couldn't be more obvious if you were literally posting timestamped photos of your shitstained faces.

Less disgusting than you, poo-in-pants American.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
Stay poor.

You must've migrated there to feel right at home, right Pooshit?

wew lad calm down
I'll get those quads.

What the FR*CK

>he doesn't drink whiskey

You're not going to believe anything I say, because I'm just an anonymous user on a Chinese image-board, but my family's net-worth is over $150 million.
Stay poor.

i dont even want dubs

>

wow
can I be your friend?

Do you sleep with a knife under the pillow?

Praise how Pakistanis are superior to Indians in every way and watch him fuck back off to a designated shitting street back in his hellhole.

Thank me later.

So close.