Linux

>linux
>gaming
never ever

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/gaming/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I have 40 games and 36 of them work on Loonix.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux!

Seems you have shit games user haha

you probably only have indie trash

>muh flash games work on both platforms

I don't actually. Most games that are implemented in OpenGL works on both architectures.

>>>reddit.com/r/gaming/

And who cares, just dual boot with Windows 7/8.1.
/thread

>All indie games are trash
this angers me so fucking much.
TBOI, Meatboy, Enter the Gungeon, Objectivley minecraft is fun, can't think of any more indie games (In general) I don't really game

>install linux to escape the microsoft botnet
>immediately install the valve botnet

why not just pirate all your games so you can play them without steam?

Well shit nigger

Linux gaming threads should go to Sup Forums too, it's still about gaymes.
Fuck off this board, cunts

Not really. Drivers are so fragmented on Linux that most game developers don't want to deal with handling the thousands of different graphics profiles they'll see from the partial OpenGL implementations on the platform.

For the most part, games that run on Linux do so because they're built on top of an engine or framework that supports it. In that case, it's up to the engine and framework devs to make sense of the Linux mess so game devs don't have to.

There are lots of good indie games, but there are a colossal quantity of indie games. Most of them are garbage, and so you see rivers and floods of complete shit in the indie game world. But then there's also some good stuff in there too.
Darkest Dungeon is a good example.

Come back when you're over 18 and doing something with your life.

FUCKING Sup ForumsERMINS GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Come back when you're over 18 and doing something with your life.
that's not how Sup Forums works

all the mad freetards resorting to ad hominem attacks